The Year is 2025

Grandburger gave me a small loan of 20 Ark, and now my empire stretches from the Ark staking fields to the west, through to the new Ark powered hydrogen energy plants to the east.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/faucet).
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Grandburger
literally who

The mysterious lone figure in the night. Some call him the Ark fairy, others a ghost. Only one thing is certain...

Ark for the win.

Fuck off back to discord with your inside jokes

>he is just angry he is not part of the greatest discord on this entire Malaysian cell phone case making forum
It's okay, here. Take this

ARK
biz_classic's faucet paid off tonight

Congrats!

I want my mansion already i'm impatient :(

Hey Moon Man, I have been away from Veeky Forums for a couple of moths, is biz_private you?

biz_private is where we're moving whales over from biz_classic to reduce dilution on classic as well as fund our faucet (classicdelegate.biz/faucet).

What do you consider a whale? I'm sitting on 10k ARK.

biz_private currently has a minimum of 20k. It used to be 25k but we're adjusting it as time goes by and classic gets filled with more plankton/tuna to offset the largest whales leaving classic for private.

Ah k, maybe one day.

How how can Ark go? 2018 has a lot of announcements and such for it but I don’t see it climbing much higher in marketcap. I’m waiting for $9-10 then selling my stack. Whenever there’s Blockfolio thread though so many people have ark. Not sure if bag holders or believers.

Thanks to staking ARK is a solid hold, I make ~18 ARK a week.

I think target is $16

Ah is that why so many people hold it? I only have 150 so it’s kind of just a bag for me. Too many places to put my money and trying to consolidate.

I would't call it a bag, remember the whales that move the market do so to make more than they would holding BTC meaning a new ATH of ARK could be soon.
I'm thinking ~150k sato.

I'm jealous, making 4.9 a week here. Half of me wants to pour more money in, the other half of me advises caution.

It's got a lot of long term potential so don't worry about rushing into it. Wait until ~1 month after this pump and you should be able to pick some up ~30k sato again.

Is it possible to still join biz private or is it closed? Hoping to reach 20k in the future. What would I have to do? Love the work you guys do for the community

It's open. If you have 20k or more you are free to join. Just vote and your account will be picked up.

Thanks, Ark bro! I love how both you and Uncle Chang really stand up for the community and truly have our best interests at heart. I'll have to move some funds around this week
Is the calculator on the classicdelegate.biz site accurate for the private pool?