Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

Khayonsteel the hedgehog edition.

>Death Guard preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/08/22/codex-death-guard-first-lookgw-homepage-post-2/

>Konor Campaign: Chaos finally got one, on the fast track to two (and they still think it's "chaos" that's doing the winning?)
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>GW FAQs (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Chart-user a wamalam bing bong)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

wargameexclusive.com/product-category/imperial-soldiers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which model(s) have your favorite hat/helmet, /40kg/?

This thread starts with its morale boosted

Plague-God bless this thread!

First for xenos will get a codex before the end of the year :^)

Helmets are for cowards.

Nth for Magnus+Morty armies are soon to be a thing.

Somehow I always miss threads
This times 47 is pretty much final draft of Lasgun guard. R8 H8 B8

Dec 31th.
Enjoy it Xeno trash

Half of that stuff aren't even official designs.

Very nice user. Where is that female Commissar from, did you convert it from something?

Going to use the hooded version for my Archmagos, but the skull is probably cooler.

Khayon is disgusted by her and cannot stand her touching him for long. She is just his friend and daughterfu.

I wonder if GW is going to do what they did for Sigmar and completely gut your ability to mix armies.

wargameexclusive.com/product-category/imperial-soldiers/

They did, no cross faction alliances m8

So yeah, soul grinders will turn the tide of the Konor campaign, daemons for the win!

I would enjoy it very much. Thanks user for your kind words of encouragement.
t. Xenotrash

>Khayon convinces Abaddon to have the Black Legion invade Commorragh after Kabals murder the DE chick
>they are just friends!

Nigga you don't invade Commorragh to avenge a friend, you invade it to avenge a waifu.

Which Xenos?

bulldog terminators

Dark Eldar

posting my first model in about 11 years again in hopes for tips and ideas.

Even for 40k standards that axe is retarded.

Also a shame that the character was wasted on a story that was just one long wank for Abbadon, it had potential.

Disappointing.

Nids unfortunately

>female commissar wearing stockings but armed with a grenade launcher which commissars can't take

My dick says yes but my autism says no.

Tau aren't xenos, they are the truist humans.

>chaos daemon when

the guardsmen are fine, it's your bases that need the most work. You should use finer sand mixed with heavier gravel, and actually paint it not just glue it to a red base with some grass.

I light wash with agrax might add some depth to the red uniform, too, and a very light drybrushing with mephiston red. Armor and weapon should be washed lightly with nuln oil.

April next year

Youve waited 12 years before, you can hold out another 12 months

Not bad, might want to make some more definiton between skin and bone for the horns
Solid 7/10 work user

>yfw you realize there are more humans than any other race in the Tau collective by a vast margin after they liberated a ton of hiveworlds

plasma grenades count as plasma pistol?

how much money did you guys pay for your collections?

>liberated

Flash Git Nob, of course.

Solid. Needs more highlighting.

hanging around 1000 for my nids, msrp for em is around 5 grand though, so im happy

>not even GW official Hellmut Headshell designs
This is why 40k sucks now.

from chaos you dunce, without access to imperial reinforcements they were ripe for the massacre but now they can be safe and still worship the Emperor

>mfw Dec 30th is a Saturday

>liberated

Russia liberated eastern Ukraine
Soviets liberated Czechoslovakia
Germans liberated France
Japanese liberated Korea

All this liberty being thrown around.

Latest books confirmed that unruly human colonies get shipped off to mine asteroids for the Tau.

Most citizens laugh at crude Tau slavery, as they worked harder in the hive cities.

>Tau slavery
>"Hey gue'vesa, if you dont mine that rock you wont get dessert after dinner!"

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

What new books have Tau?

How useful are Nurglings in a 1000pt list? I understand they can hold up gunlines while my Plaguebearers and shit trot down the table but I feel like I get more value by just spamming more Plaguebearers.

"Farsight" was one

>communist
>human

Pick one

Post your tables (and I do mean your own - not your store's)

Its clearly a terrible picture then because the uniforms and weapons are very washed and highlighted already. I was more curious about the scheme. Thank you though, your feedback confirms I'm doing the right things.

Also don't worry about the bases. I already had plans to rebase every single model

I suck at DEldar listbuilding. How's this look? Too lazy to type points out individually but it's 1997 pts and a Battalion

>Archon w/ agoniser, phantasm, blast pistol
>Succubus w/ agoniser
>7 Incubi + Klaivex w/ demiklaives
Those all go in a Raider w/ Disintegrator and Shock Prow

>5 Trueborn, Phantasm + 4 Blasters, in a double-Cannon Venom
>5 Trueborn, Phantasm + 4 Blasters, in a double-Cannon Venom
>5 Warriors w/ Shredder and Phantasm in a double-Cannon Venom

>5 Warriors w/ Shredder and Phantasm in a double-Cannon Venom
>10 Warriors w/ Cannon and Phantasm in a Raider w/ Disintegrator and Shock Prow

>2 Ravagers, each 3x DLance + Shock Prow

>6 Reavers w/ 2 Blasters 2x Grav-Talon, Agoniser
>3 Reavers w/ Blaster, Grav-Talon, Agoniser

So that's 9 Reavers, an Incubi + HQ partybus, 8 Blasterborn, 2 Ravagers, a bunch of regular dudes, 4 Venoms, 2 Raiders. What will fuck me?

Crisis of Faith?

Magnus hat is best hat

>tau are communists meme
They're utilitarian and most humans under tau rule still praise the Emperor

Not that you can't or shouldn't post these here, but these Work in Progress posts might find more responses in the Work in Progress. I only mention this because I've noticed the frequency of people posting in the general's but NOT ALSO the WIPs, alongside the WIPs being slow lately.

Reavers/Wyches with pic related or an equivalent

thats the one

I go to uni so we just play on the floor, with cardboard boxes for terrain

>those forgeworld doors
>hyperexpensive GW plastic bawkses
>detailed floors, including drains

I'd killteam the shit out of that table.

Unfortunately I don't have my own table since I don't have friends in meatspace. I've always wanted to make some modular table tiles with buildings that light up, though.

Do Killteam rules still work for 8th?

I throw updates here now and then because for some freakish reason theres people interested in my quest. Plus it pisses off a specific chaos player every time hes reminded I exit SHRUG

>Tau aren't communists
>"Greater Good"
>Helmets that control your minds
>Quietly sterilize undesirables
>Ethereal thought-control aura

Tau Empire is Best Korea

Kinda.

That table is more for Zone Mortalis though.

Since FW tend to fuck rules up (the 7th version of ZM was a huge cluster fuck) I'm working on my own update. Should be posting it on here in a week or so.

Fucking hell man, thats just sad! At least make use of the cardboard to make your own terrain.

Mont'ka and 7th EdTau codex mention the slavery.

Is it just me or are Veeky Forums's images loading super slow as of late?.

Says the guy not posting his table...

>*rolls 4
>"okay that wounds"
>"dunno man, that looked like a 3 to me"

Also if you don't believe the fatigues are washed....well blame my lighting because it could be much worse.

>his shame came from not stopping it
>his "shame" came from not winning in a doomed situation where OC changes make him the objective good guy and he emerged totally unschathed and actually better and more powerful/popular for it
>good character
Mary S-

>he uses pips instead of numbered dice

I mean, I might as well
will need to get some rattlecans to do it though

post your guys!

muh non-existent astartes dick

Again, it's the bases that need the most work. Seeing them on top of uniformly large-sized gravel that hasn't been painted is a bit of an eyesore.

That base is much, MUCH better to look at.

>numbered dice
the weakest race

>mary sue
>when his entire character is him not being able to rise up to the challenge and save the thing he cared about the most in time
>the failure for which he constantly flogs himself, and eventually ended up becoming the thing he tried to stop
>"mary sue"

Are Orks getting Beast leaders in 8th?

You know, possessed are actually some really good looking models. I bought some and they turned out really well, I managed to pose them in such a way as so they dont look like they're tripping over either.

They're rules are good now, right? they basically look like babby chaos spawn, with an emphsis on murdering basic space marines over two wound infantry like the spawn.

>>Every head swapped deldar character uses the domed visor helmet

For what purpose? An aristocratic space pirate dickbag's custom helm should be much fancier IMO.

I hope that is just a massive fucking ruse/for the "lulz" or else kys

No one cares mate. You dont take criticism or even any advice even when asking for it.

>not removing all the unsuccessful dice first and presenting the successes on the table
You're just asking to get fucked with

Survey time!
To help build better understanding between neckbeards let's learn a bit about eachother
Here we go!
>what army do you play (if you own multiple which do you consider your primary?)
>do you own a second army?
>what is your favorite model/unit you own?
>do you play both armies equally or is one the more ignored second son? If you don't have a second army which one would you start?
>do you prefer boys or toys? (Numbers or elite army?)
>will you take a unit over one that is better for "cool factor" or fluff reasons?
>do you prefer flat or busty chests?

not peach guard man but youre a faggot. who the fuck is honestly going to take the time to highly every conscript, especally if youre a so-so painter.

>backstory revolves around him trying to stop (x) event which the reader knows was a huge mistake/loss and at the time he alone knew was wrong
Face it, he's a halfassed donutsteel character, Ahriman ftw

You underestimate the how much cash pony/furfags are willing to spend on their fetish

>Asks for opinions, takes the feedback, thanks people for it
>You dont take criticism or even any advice even when asking for it.
You get to pick one m8. I really dont get what your problem with him is.

Let's see your army user?

Show us on the model where the Guardanon hurt your feelings.

>Custodes
>Starting Orks as soon as they arrive in the mail
>Custodes Tribune
>well, haven't gotten around to playing the Orks yet, sooo...
>Elite all the way, Orks gonna be Nob heavy
>tater totes, cool factor all the way
>I like flat and medium chests, but most of all I like hips and butts