IOTA Mooning

Strap in boys, snag a dip if you can

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EyavNy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iotamarine here, not fucking selling till 7$

have all pajeets and /pol/tards finally dropped their bags, s.t. we can move on? Yes? Cool.

True that, wouldn't sell it all though. Unlike many coins this one actually has a future

More like bail fuck this shit coin

we will send you some more refugees no matter what, and whether you like it or not. lelele

if you want to know what coin is pumped next and when and what exhange, come to this group

discord.gg/EyavNy

Reminder that SOYOTA is obsolete and is inferior to Raiblocks in literally every way.

Post your wife's phone numbers and I might throw her a bone.

Get Railblocks to Binance and I'll pick some up lol

Think they are both great coins

We need to be humble, XRBrethren. We got this far not through attacking other cryptos, being smug, or announcing fake partnerships. No, we got here through dedication (RaiBlocks is from 2014), hardwork (Smart, keen developers, and professionalism.

Let's stay humble and ride to the moon.

no, don't you see, you need to FUD the shit out of coins competing coins you're holding! No, wait, the other way around: you need to FUD the shit out of the coins you're holding and buy more. No, wait.. I.. I'm confused.

This guy pops into every thread.

XRB does not allow for data transfer, only value transfer. Iota allows for both, which is its advantage and why companies developing IoT protocols are interested in it.

Raiblocks has its place as the best person 2 person currency around.

They are not the same, theres room for both and DAG coins all benefit with additional exposure.

So shut the fuck up already and realize were on the same side you fucking retarded pajeet

My wife's boyfriend loves IOTA!

>were on the same side
Well, IOTA is some strong competition to XRB afterall. Just because they have a "machine to machine" focus, doesn't mean there can't be any nice interfaces design for humans. That would just be silly.
But sure enough, XRB might turn out to be a strong contender for the currency niche (allthough I'm not too sure if this is possible without a very good monetary approach with respect to deflation/inflation, see "muh store of value"-buttcoin). Who knows... still no need to shit up each bread with trashtalk, bullshit, FUD, and more nonsense.

Don't know if I wanna dump my Iotas even in a year. Maybe then if 1 iota is 100$, then I have made a 100$ to 10 000$, nice 100x.

But thats not their end goal, they're designed around being a value transfer network for machines (a machine's number 1 asset being data)

If you know anything about business (and based on your civility i understand you do, but for most dumbfucks here ill spell it out) most organizations focus on a laser-precise end-product. Its the organizations that have a shotgun approach that end up never getting traction.

Hell CfB (a co-founder of Iota and one of the originators of the Proof-of-Stake concept) is auditing XRB's open-source privately ONLY FOR the devs to give them advice on how to improve their DAG.

So they are not in direct competition, they both likely realize their common-enemy (for lack of better word) is blockchain coins, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them collaborate at some point.

Also disclaimer I hold both Iota and XRB

$100 Iota would mean a nearly $300 billion market cap which is roughly half the size of all crypto right now. Seems unlikely

5,000 dollar BTC? That could never fucking happen.

The reason it will happen is IOTA can give a fuck about the current price. The infrastructure they are building will be unmatched by the end of 2018.

>focus on a laser-precise end-product
Agreed. But you do realize that IOTA has already a wallet (i.e. a GUI for humans) like any other coin, so usage as currency (human to human) is really not out of the question. Whether a car pays some solar panel for some electricity, or a human uses such a GUI to send who-, or whatever, some IOTAs... There really isn't much of a difference. But like I said, for an accepted currency for everyday use... there are probably other factors that are more important, as already stated. And that's a hard nut to crack, I think.

>Seems unlikely
They argue IoT will grow exponentially, since one human will most likely end up with many(!) IoT products (not just one iphone and that's it). The market will be fucking huge, faster than you realize. No doubt. Whether IOTA will prevail? That's a different question.

This is it, really. People who anti-shill IOTA don't realize that the currency of IOTA is just a side effect of the technology. The technology is NOT the coin, the tech is the tangle for data transfers.

The 0 balance transactions.

A temp/barometric pressure sensor in someones house in Spain can send the current temperature and pressure securely to a university compiling world wide data for a computational model super easily, without having to get a direct IP link to them with specialized software or API. Just send them a transaction on the tangle with the data they want.

And then they can send you a micro amount of money back.

This is why I choose to HODL iota. Not because it'll moon and make me some money, but because this technology is what will drive the future of data transactions

snag a dip and lose all your money

Join the I(D)IOTA Club

Iota sucks, RaiBlocks is superior in almost every way. I bought at $1 and sold at $6 when it pumped super hard in one day.

The IOTA vs XRB shit really does need to stop, though I know I'm talking to the wind here. They serve vastly different purposes and are not competition with each other.