Your drunk whale friend

Today im going to explain my method a bit.

I use Scrapers and BOTS looking for diffrent values and circumstances wich i wont share.

If a coin hits my circumstances 3 days in a row 95% it will pump short term.

This is one example i also have certain circumstances for mid and long term Coins.

Ones a coin is on my radar i pay Pajeets to investigate for me all the info they can find and give me daily reports about what they found.

Everything is pretty much automated at his moment so i want to take it to the next level.

Looking for people pref with 500k+ to share info with you need to have good resources aswell, im working with a programmer he works private for me making diffrent bots i would like to have some people to brainstorm with me.

Smaller people are allowed but you have to proof somehow you can bring something to the table, Skill wise, Info wise , or if you have good ideas but not the resources to realise them i am willing to invest.

IF interested make a throw away email and post

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4612-2252-1_12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Smaller people are allowed but you have to proof somehow you can bring something to the table, Skill wise, Info wise , or if you have good ideas but not the resources to realise them i am willing to invest.
What if the idea is for something in meatspace/IRL?

I only focus on Crypto till end 2018 atleast

I'm interested
[email protected]
Yes that's a real address

ill give you 1 bitcoin if you can arrange for those tits to be in my mouth before the new year

>I only focus on Crypto till end 2018 atleast
This is mid to long term (span of years [

Nice LARP, faggot. Don't forget to kys tonight.

i would pay the same for the person fixing it for me :p

it's ok friend, you can visit my island in 2019

I know, shit will be automated to a certain degree until regulations and this isn't such a wild west shit show,,,,fuck em this is real money doesn't matter who pumps everytime ya dig,,,fuck em ya dig don't get scammed

[email protected]

send me an email, i have a large group that could assist you

[email protected]

[email protected]
I have nearly 500k. I've been working on automating this kind of approach. Would love to chat about it.

[email protected]

I researched into botting.
You can't do it for the most part because major price movements are based on Pump & Dumps which a bot can't react or predict accurately.

In the past it was a lot easier because everything moved up a lot and it was hard to lose, but now things are more settled.

[email protected]

You looking in the wrong direcition all i will say

This is all false

Coming from someone who has 500k in the bank

500k is nothing

If X dont works you give up

if X dont work i find way Y to make it work thats the diffrence between real wealthy people and you.

You claim its all false with out knowing what data im looking for.

Worst part is i try to help people on Veeky Forums to make some nice cash but people like you ruin it

It's very interesting that you're able to develop a 95% edge. I'm very jealous.

The chances are also not daily, sometimes a month goes by without hitting certain specifcs im looking for

The biggest OBV one was XLM 2 months ago i went all in and shilled it on Veeky Forums hard before pajeet told to buy up to 4cents,

>all i will say
biggest way to tell someone is full of shit is when they say that line

Bots can assist you, and a whale can pull all sorts of fuckery, but you can't just let a bot sit and do its thing.
I have literally months of data on hundreds of pairs at 1 minute intervals.
You're a retard if you think a bot in a bull market making money means anything

>You can't bot crypto
You aren't serious right? 90% of the trading volume on all exchanges is from bots. Most whales make a fortune from it.

HOw did you steal my email?!!

I have ~150k liquid but I can program bots, currently running a website where the income is generated by bots (nothing crypto related). I am starting to program a crypto trading bot right now but worried about the tax implications.

What skillset are you interested in? I am shit at trading manually which is why I'm making a bot accry out these tasks.

AHahah you think im talking about a trading bot?

I have a way diffrent approach then most people that use bots now thats why i want to share info and team up with people using diffrent kind of bots.

Keep telling yourself that your smart and know everything, you will make it

im not using Trading bots , post your email always looking for ambitious progammers in my team

Dang i just cashed out. Well i would be interested in being a part. I made 50x my investment last year.

[email protected]

>a bot can't react or predict accurately
>what is a recurrent neural network

>I watch a lot of Star Trek, ama

That's literally how it's done by actual companies not larpers jackass

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4612-2252-1_12

cs/econ [email protected]

[email protected]

I have no money to invest but this sounds interesting
[email protected]

>Smaller people are allowed

>link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4612-2252-1_12

bro dont waste time on ignorant people. Is there lose.

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”

how does a poorfag like me make it to this level

Be obsessed

what you're doing sounds similar to what tim sykes did with penny stocks, except it's automated. i'm really interested in what algorithms you are using. anyways, i'm a computer engineer.

[email protected]

i currently am. would you sell your bot(s)?

suck dick for money and then put it all into some new ico, and do it before the market crashes

Ambitious programmer.
Security expert.
Hit me up. ;)
[email protected]

no not selling

Good stuff, noted

Upper tier CS degree, accumulating crypto since 2011

[email protected]

I solved the oracle problem [email protected]

>mfw a bunch of retards gave up their email address on a Somalian goat image board because some greenpeace saved whale says he's legit

[email protected]

I've got ideas to spot sleepers and I'm technical but prefer not to code as I am lazy. I'll always be looking for an easy way to automate before looking for a coding solution.

[email protected]

[email protected]

1.1 bitcoin and I'll arrange it. Trust the process

[email protected]

Further, I have a coin to knock xmr off the king of anonymity plate. Email me.

I'd be interested to know more. Played with a bunch of bots such as Haasbot and Zenbot. Have the battle scars to prove it.
[email protected]

fuck you flibber. i know its you. laugh at my head and shoulders post i did a week ago and told me to fuck off in teamspeak? who the fucks laughing now bitch, bitcoin will fall back to 13k before it reaches 20k.

[email protected]

Buy BitBean and thank me later user

Am part of a few cryptosyndicates out in the Bay Area, NYC, China, and Singapore. We focus on ICO due diligence and investing in private sales before people find out through media outlets. My crypto portfolio is near a mil. Happy to chat

[email protected]