TAfag BTFO

Its crashing guys anytime now..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4DvvCWAUEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

correction to 8k was completely a possibility at that point in time, safe play would be to convert to cash and see if btc would break lower than 10k, if yes then dip isn't over yet, if not and it keeps breaks 15k then reenter and take a hit for the cost of managing your risk

man, i was pretty sure ta would work that time too

>hurr I made a gamble that it wouldn't drop and got lucky people spoofed it back up

good job retard. You took a big risk and it miraculously paid off

>BTC
>30 min chart

Where did you learn to "trade"?

>You took a big risk
buying and holding as opposed to pretending you are a wolf of pajeetstreet is now big risk?

if you watched the orderbook during the 13k dip you'd have seen that the only thing keeping it from crashing was massive manipulation. You were saved by people with a boatload of money.

You literally got lucky that your goals aligned with the richest guy on the block that day

whatever you say, pajeet. keep on wasting your time and money trading

better suck this guy off a little, he saved your ass. I'm not making this shit up, you were literally saved by a $13M spoof.

Who wouldn’t be buying after that drop?

OP is a mad faggot loser shit

this is what I did. Felt lame for not Buying The Fucking Dip but it was pretty comfy knowing my a$$ets were liquid.

>opens rsi
>gives TA

Hey OP, where'd your faggot numale ass go?

>the jew man is keeping us protraders down

check'd

he is actually keeping you up. If you're oblivious to the manipulation that's going on, good for you. It makes the world a lot easier.

They saved the crypto market just yesterday, and you did get lucky with that. A crash was a real possibility but they spent about 20 million on not letting it happen.

Explain this in retard English and I will send you some satoshi. Go.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Considering I don't use RSI this can't possibly be me

they kept leapfrogging 100 btc walls, and even when they got slapped by another whale with a 250BTC sell order they just put them up again.

Also spoofy was really nice as to completely stop the plunge at 3pm with that 1000 btc buy wall.

And now basically this is happening
youtube.com/watch?v=r4DvvCWAUEU

>he is actually keeping you up
yes, becouse i'm not a retard who thinks he can do TA in an unregulated market of magical internet money.

are you clinically retarded or do you not understand TA is not an exact science but a stochastic process?

Every single TA prediction has a chance of being wrong, or being outdone by the market.

So if it's random (stochastic), there is literally no purpose for it rtard. TECHNICAL ANALYSIS IS A FRAUD much like your life.

how are you so fucking mad? TA has a decent track record above 50% or nobody would be using it. That's a whole lot better than just putting your money into whatever and praying like you do

Yeah his TA is bullshit

>Every single TA prediction has a chance of being wrong, or being outdone by the market.
yes, especially in an unregulated market of magical internet money like this, especially when made by some russian kid like that thread was. so what's the point of saying "you took a big risk" when you took an even bigger risk by relying on your retarded TA instead of holding?

can you mongs stop projecting your trash opinions on me maybe? I'm got out of the market on the technical breakdown on the 24th and re-entered on the technical breakout yesterday.

Stay fucking mad smalldicks

TA works because other people think its the truth and they think that because other people said it works. It has no real actual basis you retarded fuck.

>the market is influenced by people
more news at 11

>your goals aligned with the richest guy on the block that day
>block

>buying a dying shitcoin

i fucking love curve fitting