Would the emperor would have reacted differently if he talked to someone else besides Guilliman...

Would the emperor would have reacted differently if he talked to someone else besides Guilliman? Would he have preferred to see Vulkan or Dorn?

>Would he have preferred to see Vulkan or Dorn?
>Would the Emperor of the interstellar realm collapsed and hamstrung by bureaucratic nonsense have preferred to see anyone other than the bureaucratic wizard.
No

He probably has something prepared for each primarch he can confirm is alive via psyker powers

No. The Emperor has been a corpse for 10k years, I doubt he would be nice to anyone

Reminder that Bobby G had good intentions, that ultimately doomed Humanity

Reminder that Guilliman is only hope for both Humanity an Eldar to live in piece.

He is in fact alpharius.

Him and the emperor are pretending that the emperor is insane so that chaos will never know what hits it.

I am Alpharius

Vulkan, no. Emps was never close to Vulkan at all and seemed to be on bad terms with him.

Dorn, maybe. But he seemed to only have 1 concept for Dorn, defending shit.

The Emperor in M41 seems pretty insane and out of it anyway, 10,000 years of agony will do that

Guilliman was the best thing to come to Big E.
Literally anyone else would of spelled doom for the Imperium with the internal BS it has.

He's a literal god-send.

>Vulkan at all and seemed to be on bad terms with him.
>Vulkan being on bad terms with Emps
>Vulkan being on bad terms with anyone except Kruze/Night Haunter

Wot da zog iz ya on about ya git?

Ferrus despised him for considering flamethrowers humane weapons.

You mean Alpharius

>captcha: Mars misery

Why does anyone thing the emperor said anything? Bobby G went in there, saw a skeleton, jerked off for 10 minutes then walked out and said he was the man now, dog

Dark Imperium novel.

Vulkan was frankly too good a dude for Emps, who was a big believer in necessary sacrifices.

That's because the Emperor was fighting for the future of humanity. He was always looking ahead, and didn't worry about the people who were crushed under his feet while he chased the horizon. It's admirable in a sense, but someone like Vulcan didn't believe in that sort of thing. Which was right is a matter of philosophical debate.

I imagine if he'd had a choice he would have wanted Russ his most reliable and loyal Primarch to return. So yeah I imagine he would have acted differently to one of the top tier Primarchs, after all its no wonder he acted like a cunt to Guilliman after the whole Imperium Secundus disaster.

See this right here, this is what should make 40k a great setting.
Long game players like emps and the eldar and chaos fucking over everyone in the way or caught in the crossfire trying to achieve their goals.

This everyone is doomed and even your good guys are bad guys and chaos is the only option wank is killing the scene.

Sanginius would have probably been second choice if possible. Dude was described as the perfect mix of the Emperor by Horus, who wanted him at his side the entire heresy yet was so scared of the thought of Sanginius taking over the whole thing if he did so.

>perfect mix of the emperor by horus
Kinda ironic after what horus did to him

To be fair, he damn near did the same thing to the Emperor

>furfag
>good
Bro, he's a wolfen in the warp right now.

>this is what should make 40k a great setting

Yeah, Sanguinus should have been the Emperor's successor, he was pretty much the ideal that the Empire was built to strive for.

Who said I was talking about Sanguinius ;)

30k Wolves are not furries

>Russ returns
>WHAT FENRIS GOT FUCKED
>AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>Russ goes back to the eye of terror again to search for Magnus to slap him
>status quo back again

And you think that was the Emperor Robot Gullible talked to?

The AdMech had been tinkering with the Golden Throne for ten thousand years. It's a psychic prison to contain and control the Emperor, not sustain and empower him. That speaker connects to a hotline that leads straight to Mars and the Void Dragon. And THAT'S who robot gullible was duped by.

Nah, their minor issue was with the destroyer weapons. Vulkan believed that they were cruel and inhumane weapons. Ferrus believed that they had their place in war and retorted that flamers were just as cruel and inhumane. That aside they were on good terms.

The right man to return is Konrad.
He puts everything in order with a nice reign of terror, with torture, mass executions etc, and the Empire would be ready to face the chaos and the rest of the shit in the galaxy without faltering.
Hopefully a redeemed Konrad, who only pretended to be killed, is hiding and waiting to save the situation when Rawbutt G inevitably fucks everything up.

>That's because the Emperor was fighting for the future of humanity. He was always looking ahead, and didn't worry about the people who were crushed under his feet while he chased the horizon. It's admirable in a sense, but someone like Vulcan didn't believe in that sort of thing.
Way I see it, if not for the Horus Heresy I feel like Emps would have relied on Vulkan to act as his, for lack of a better phrase, 'Jiminy Cricket' with regards to actually saving the humans in humanity instead of going full Joseph '1 death's a tragedy, a million is a statistic' Stalin mode all the time.

Guilliman saved way more people than Vulkan ever did, his legion had highest liberation count.

As opposed to Bobby G's song of deference

He cured the symptoms not the disease. Everything was in order while he was present, however everything topples when he isn't.

Like the war on drugs.

>As opposed to Bobby G's song of deference
>Song of deference
Beg pardon?

Seriously though, I'll take Vulkan and his Salamander's humanitarian attitude over Rowboat's bureaucracy any day.

I just mean he was one of the least likely to go against the Emperor's word. Maybe not the least likely, but up there.

>I'll take Vulkan and his Salamander's humanitarian attitude
And be left to live with burning ruins with promethium lakes while Guilliman made effort to make every world defensible, autonomous and clean.

>reacted differently
How exactly did he react?

>He puts everything in order with a nice reign of terror, with torture, mass executions etc
Uh, isn't that more or less what's been going on for the last 10k years?

According to Guilliman, the Emperor reacted to seeing a living Primarch like a man trapped in a whorehouse full of 10/10 bitches with AIDs seeing a condom, so I doubt he would care which Primarch came back, any would do at that point.

>like a man trapped in a whorehouse full of 10/10 bitches with AIDs seeing a condom
...That is an oddly specific statement, yet at the same time fits Emps situation rather well.

Still better then Black Library.

>trapped in a whorehouse full of 10/10 bitches with AIDs

Would you?

When will we get a Golden Throne and Emperor Unleashed model like the Necrons got the Tesseract Vault and Transcendant C'tan

>Would you?
Depends. Am I Charlie "Winning" Sheen?

Makes me sad that otherwise halfway decent art has such shitty balloon tits. This is not to say I don't like big tits, I do, but tits look nothing like that. They aren't just circles slapped onto a woman's chest. Unless there is a lot of plastic involved.

Breasts change shape when held.

Post full.

Vulkan was morally right, Emps was ethically right

>I just mean he was one of the least likely to go against the Emperor's word.

That's not true at all though.
Guilliman and the Ultramarines are described as truly devoted to the dream rather than the man.

Both of them high fived burning a resource rich paradise world because it had Eldar and humans there living in harmony.

bringing him back completely removes the pottery of his death though