LINK has basically zero selling resistance

LINK has basically zero selling resistance.
The fucking moment that ANY demand for LINK arises due to an announcement or an increase in awareness or a mcafee tweet or whatever the price will implode. You could buy out the ENTIRE orderbook with 10 BTC.

If this isn't proof that fucking nobody wants to sell their link and just hoards it then I don't know what is. LINK is a cork under so much pressure just waiting to pop it's unbelievable.

Nice bags

$10 LINK next year. gonna happen

S T I N K Y
T
I
N
K
Y

Explode, not implode.

street, not toilet.s

You can't fight BTC on a pump OP, it's going down even if whale's try to prop it up. If BTC hits 17k again, this is going to 2500. HODL if you want, but you'll be losing sats, which means losing LINK.

look at this shit almost nothing for sale. there's supposed to be 350m link in circulation, where is all of it?

fuck you implode sounds cooler

You sound like a retard.

Don't worry bro, all these idiots are getting left behind as soon as any scrap of real news hits. They'll have to FOMO in over $1 after the 30 minutes it takes to get there.

>If this isn't proof that fucking nobody wants to sell their link and just hoards it then I don't know what is.

They why did it drop from 71 cents???

You do realize that if nobody sells, the price doesn't fluctuate, don't you user? In order for a coin to grow, it has to be circulated. People holding LINK and nobody selling it will hurt it a lot in the long term if that's the case. Buyers won't matter if the product is unavailable. This makes it unattractive to banks as well, nobody wants to pay $1000 dollars to transfer something.

Forgot pic

The price can be 10ยข now and it wouldn't change the fundamentals of the project. The true value of chainlink is going to happen after mainnet launches. Corporations will pick it up and just watch the price escape affordability. Just one partnership will do it.

>This makes it unattractive to banks as well, nobody wants to pay $1000 dollars to transfer something.
you do realize link is divisible to the 16th digit right? LINK could be 1 billion dollars each and you could still pay 1 cent in LINK.

the main nets drop launch next month maybe. that's soon, like january. who knows? jews, mostly.

kek. I have so many bags I am hodling. One of you other stinky linkies sell your bags so I can make money.

>nobody wants to pay $1000 dollars to transfer something
Wtf are you talking about nigger? You know the value of the LINK token is not proportional to the cost of a transaction right?

Because smart money always dumps first. Most of that smart money likely bought back in when the idiots starting panic selling. They make profits and/or increase their LINK stack and the weak hands who sold to them for cheap will FOMO buy back in at the top. Rinse and repeat until the moon shot happens.

no zap is where its it

just trust the poos good goys

kek zap still exists? thought it'd be vaporware by now after their scam failed.

pajeets and other people that lost patience saw their opportunity to finally drop their bags, and put it, where they think they can more money in the meantime. Too simple of an explanation?

Good point. So there didn't even need to be more then one bitcoin. Just divide it. Fucking nigger.

You're retarded. Don't ever respond to me again.

daily reminder XVG looked the EXACT same before it popped

>XVG
get the fuck out of here with your degenerate crap

>You do realize that if nobody sells, the price doesn't fluctuate, don't you user
That's not how supply&demand works.
If nobody wants to sell even though people want to buy, the price simply goes up until someone does want to sell.

>he didn't make 20x gains on verge since July
I pity you

Uh... I'm not used to binance's charts. Is this showing pending buy orders at various price points versus sell orders or does it show historical sells/buys?

Tell me you're joking. Please.

I wasn't actively into crypto at that time (just started out mid november), so fuck you and your shitty scam trash piece of a PND coin too.

Sorry, you have to be at least 18 to post here.

My mom says I can post where ever I want.

But seriously, what exactly is the advantage of this over the candle chart?

it's an order book depth chart