100m mcap within 2 weeks

100m mcap within 2 weeks.

Next PRL (actually better, much more professional team, better product)

Don't say I didn't warn you. This might be the last 10x in a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ethlance/with_replies
twitter.com/bounty0x
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mcctb/help_catch_the_etherdelta_hacker_with_bounty0x/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10x might even be a low evaluation for this.

We need to see the potential AFTER it hits 10x, because it seems like a legit platform that could go further.

Pluto bound. But it wont be the last 10x in a while. I can probrably name 3 off the top of my head for q1 alone.

fuck off pajeet

Which ones?

THese comments sound really coordinated

Yeah, 100x is very possible given adaption within the cryptoindustry, but 10x is a given.

I'm kinda honored that you'd think that.

OP might be a shill, but I honestly have some faith in this platform. There's worse shitcoins in the top 100 mcap list.

Definitely one to keep an eye on, I say $1 a coin at some point.

i will buy some. i'm gonna kill you if this is a pnd :)

$1 here we go

I agree, desu. This one already has a running platform and hasn't even started marketing yet. Once they do, and team up with some businesses.... This could actually blow up big time.

ok cool But one question:

Why do we need a token that isn't even a privacy token for posting or fulfilling bounties????

Why not just make a website with that idea and use Dollar or Monero or even verge?????

Accumulated as much as I could at 0.05... thing mooned too quick

The name sounds like a meme though.

Having 0x in the name is fucking good marketing, people love 0x projects.

I bet you my fucking dick that 90% of "investors" don't even know what that stands for

i go to bed now. i hope we have doubled when i wake up.

This project is fucking cool. Thanks, Biz. Gripped a good chunk.

Someone shill this ont netsec forums.

I bet my dick that 90% of people "trading" cryptos don't know anything at all. That's the beauty of it. Chuck in some words that normies love like 0x and they buy that shit.

Binance would rocket this baby

Yep. Hoping for a Binance listing soon so I can get this off KC.

where to buy anons?

KuCoin or Etherdelta.

KuCoin

>Cryptocurrency companies buy in now
>Make 100x gainz on Bounty0X
>Rather than paying say $10k for a bounty find, they pay $100 (on the presumption it goes 100x)
>Protects ownership of their own tokens
>Many, many more use cases

Yeah, the site itself is OK but it's laggy as shit. Binance is in the works, confirmed by developers.

>This might be the last 10x in a while.
LOL. ENG is going to be an easy 100x. Just got added to Bittrex, and it's already one of the top 20 trading volume and it has under a 200 million dollar market cap. It's gonna go sky fucking high these next few weeks to months.

Kucoin, the site is actually good and the chinks will invest in everything for some money. Use my referral money when you want to stop being poor
E3bh_B

200m? Damn, heavy bags.

BNTY thankfully is below 15m still.

WHat wallet are you guys storing this in? I don't have a nano yet.

ENG isn't going nowhere. I took my 3x there and said farewell. PHR/COLX has a better chance of mooning.

I think you can use MEW.

But for the time being Kucoin should be safe.

nice, bounty0x working alpha with actual icos using their platform..100m cap should be easy

did you even know what you are missing?

What entry price do we want guys? Just got my eth over to Kuc.

I'm getting FOMO of not having doubled down fuck.

I don't know what to tell you, you could wait for a potential dip, but we might just moon and never come back right now. Who the fuck knows. All we know is that this coin is headed for 100m mcap within the month.

11-12 should be good, basically now.

If you look at buying pressure, this thing ain't gonna drop.

Can someone shill me the actual purpose of this token

realised this and felt my balls get heavy. This is an underrated token.

FUCK wish i went all in, I knew i should have. Glad i got in the ico at least

this. don't wait for it to drop below .10. i doubt it will.

This is my first coin/token I've ever got into really early in the game.. relatively new to crypto as well.
I probably didn't put enough in to see serious gains but a little bit of chump change will boost my confidence.
Any opinions on how long I should be holding this?
I'm a brainlet I know

Hold until spring. Don't make the same mistake I did with Elixir. >:|

I'd say till spring as well. Might even accumulate more. its still cheap

IM LMAOING AT ALL COWARDS WHO DIDNT GET IN HOLY FUCK THIS THING IS MAKING ME SO MUCH MONEY LMAAOOOOOOOO

Thanks. Also I can store this in MEW, just send to my ETH wallet correct? Do I need to do anything fancy by adding new token or will it already be on there?

Yes you can store it on MEW.

Just doubled my position. Fuck it.

whats with elixir? its actually mooning right now

this is amazing i'm up so much and its just gonna keep going

almost doubled my initial investment and in the meantime managed to increase by 10% with some trades

i may be a brokeass new and unemployed college grad but fuck today was great

Should I put more in? It's gone up heaps I don't know if I should get more?

How is this gonna be bigger than dnt when dnt does relatively the same thing with ethlance and it only has a 63 million dollar market cap?

Look at the circulating supply - only 100mil. This can easily go to 50c, even a dollar if OPs prediction is correct

He didn't even say it's gonna be bigger than DNT, but it probably will because this has a very specific goal rather than some confusing yet interesting idea.

Why you ask? Have you even SEEN ethlance's website?

>No development team introduction (they're
probably all pajeets)
>No whitepaper
>No sponsored 100k bounties out of the gate
>twitter.com/ethlance/with_replies 2k followers
>twitter.com/bounty0x 16.4k followers

And we're at fucking 1/5 their MCAP. That should tell you a whole fucking lot.

Should I move my 2k xlm into this? I already have 4k BNTY but damn this just keeps going up

You have to add in the token for it, and make sure to do 18 decimals so it shows the right amount.

Yes
Yes

On our way out of the milky

Im in. Is 25k enough?

XLM is one of the safest holds out there. BNTY should rise a lot more, but it's not as safe long-term as XLM.

Yes, I have 20k and feel quite comfy.

Fellow 25ker here. Could you imagine if this time next year, this was $10? I can't even sleep right now, I just keep staring at Delta.

I'm sold. Putting rest of my money into this. Got 50% in PHR and 50% into this. IMO BNTY and PHR will be the next to go to moon. Let's go!

Will I make It?

Wish I put more in. Fuck me. Oh well.

This is starting to feel pretty comfy. Just hope I dont get pnd on.

This is beautiful

we're taking off

I only put in .5 eth in in case of pump and dump but please don't be

15 CENTS BOUNTY GANG

WE DID IT BOYS

177 wall was about 200-300 ETH, absolutely obliterated, here we fucking go

I have 400, feeling maximum comfy because I barely know what this thing is and I just want money at no risk

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How do you make the depth chart on kucoin not shitty

time to eat that 200sat wall. also upvote this:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7mcctb/help_catch_the_etherdelta_hacker_with_bounty0x/
helps for exposure, isn't too pajeety.

Me too user. I only bought 2,800

fuck me it's at 190, you beautiful bastards actually took me to the moon

Should have put in more

>bought this thinking it was a shitcoin i could ride to 2x
>put in 0.5 BTC for easy 2x
>start reading about project
>wew lad, this thing might actually go 10x
>see it take off on plebbit
>see someone placed a $100k bounty for etherdelta hacker
>check blockfolio
>already up $2100

tfw accidentally entered a $100M marketcap moon mission

What's a good exit point for this?

put in 0.25 BTC**

yeah yeah yeah son.

At first I thought 2x. But it'll most likely reach at least $100M marketcap within 2-3 weeks, if plebbit keeps up its enthusiasm.

So decide where you want to jump off.

I'll be happy at $1 but if it seems to healthily grow I'll see if it gets to $5

WE MOONIN BOYS

Yeah I mean this coin is a clear winner. All the signs of a good investment are there. Glad everyone here is strapped in for the moon mission

With current adaption, around 100-150m mcap. If it gets blown up, HODL. You should take profits along the way, but hold the majority of your coins.

i will

You're saying ENG is gonna be a 20bil market cap? Indadesting.

We all will.

Pic is almost 12 hours old, so profits are significantly higher now.

GOD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS SHIT GO TO 5 DOLLARS

ILL BE FUCKING RICH MOTHERFUCKERS

im crying with this

Nice user.

Honestly I'm worried about this being a pump and dump so I can't afford to put in more till I recover from my last burns.

Salt is my safe ticket, this can be my riskier one.

I hope I am woken up being proven wrong but I'm unsure about these gains

I'm lmaoing at the retard in the first thread who participated in the ICO and bragged about dumping his 750k bags on us retards.

what was the ICO price?

oh god that fucking faggot who was like

"good luck :D"

kek