Dwarf Space Program

My fellow Dwarves. We have recently have managed to discern three important facts about the moon...

1: It is is more than seven hundred decillion tonnes of stuff that can be mined.
2: It is 100% Orc Free
3: It is 100% Elf Free

As such, I say that we make it our goal and put our dwarvish skills to use to put a Dwarf on the Moon so that we can begin mining it!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Trip_to_the_Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=lZw1bn9M338
youtube.com/watch?v=kzeeV_Dl9gw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do we build a tower up to the sky to reach it?

We take the alcohol, and put it under a few boxes, and then we blow ourselves to the moon.

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade, and do these other things, not because they are easy, but because there are no pointy-eared bastards up there."

>Dwarfs dig too greedily, and too deep
>not for the sake of mineral wealth
>but because they were trying to mine out a tunnel long and deep enough for a railgun to deploy sattelites

dwarves on the moon would resemble
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Trip_to_the_Moon
they built a cannon, shot themselves to the moon, and beat the shit out of moon aliens before returning
this "film" was one of the weirder things i found on netflix

Anyone got a screenshot of a Besiege creation that could do a moonshot?

Just standard dwarf "too greedily", causing great havoc and possibly dooming their civilisation as they try and reach the moon.

Or it might go like pic related, but with more beards

No, but I've got this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lZw1bn9M338

>Dwarves build cannons on the ground and on the moon to blast stuff back and forth
>Moon Dwarves declare independence for some reason (Lunacy)
>Earth Dwarves and Moon Dwarves shoot their cannons at each other
>theres now a bunch of earth stuff on the moon and vice versa

>doesn't know about moon elves
Boy are you going to be disappointed.

>>Moon Dwarves declare independence for some reason (Lunacy)
underrated post.

>World falling apart.
>Tides become weird and unpredictable
>The planets orbit becomes really weird.
>Animals dying in mass numbers.
>All comes back to the dwarves building a magically reinforced space elevator connecting the planet to the moon. Now the moon can't orbit the planet, and everything going to shit.

Everyone versus the moon dwarves.

Space Dwarves soon

>dwarves artificially move the moon to a geosynchronous orbit to simplify the construction of their elevator
>naturally, this fucks up everything
I like it.

Just dig through to the other side of the world and ambush the moon when it least expects it.

>Phase 2 of the Dwarfs plan is to gradually speed up the moons orbit, and shorten the elevator, turning the moon into a giant flail to flatten the Elf capital one last time before bouncing away from this shitty knife ear ridden planet.

Seems to me that us dwarves will need some magic armor to make the moonshot happen.
Better get some .... smiths? masons? tailors?
artificiers? runepriests? .....

Someone. Get someone on that.

Get some guys working on Runes of Lightness.

>elfs worship the moon
>crush them with the moon

>We'll never get back to the golden years of 2010-13 of quality content
Feels bad

Look at we are the dwarves, inverted space dwarf space program, i wanna Run a Camping in that setting so badly

>because they were trying to mine out a tunnel long and deep enough for a railgun to deploy satellites

>Stupid AoS gets Kharadon Overlords who are fantasy Squats
>All that 40K gets is that Squats are retconned back as a background abhuman species and nothing else

Bloody GW I swear it...

"WORSHIP THIS!"
-Grimnal, Chief Dwarf engineer of the "Moon Flail" project

I am down for this

You forgot that it also has some resources to mine.

It's a quest! To the moon!

Message by the Vampire Lady of the Mansion by the Lake: "do NOT open the windows in midflight". They say their maid was not in the right state of mind at that point.
We have no idea what the message means.

Message by the Lady of the Mansion in the Bamboo Forest of the Lost: "I am not coming back. Beware of rabbits."
Again, we can make no heads or tails of the message.

Message by one "Miss Yon Kont Rol" from somewhere called "Nahs Ah": "mind rising our flag back up while you're up there? Thanks"

What happends if the Dwarfs brings a werewolf cursed person to the moon? Will they transform when they just look at the surface or just being close to the moon, etc

When remember a golden age in the past, endevour to make a new one in the future.

Theories:

• The closer to the moon a werewolf gets = the more monstrous it becomes. Most of the time having the earth block the moon allows a werewolf to stay in human form, during moonlight transformation occurs, actually being on the moon = eldritch abomination with vaguely wolflike traits.

• They're cured. All that howling at the moon, at something they couldn't reach, over. They got there. Problem solved.