>music.wikia.com/wiki/Music_Wiki
Hit random for the name.
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Same deal for the powers.
OR just use
>pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Then, write it up

>jjba.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
Everything you ever wanted to know about Stands, but were too afraid to ask.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zSVraUd9wWeWNyMDVwSFRUYUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1ReSnZDUvIhpCG0X_8S5C-7P5vBRUb0P08gedAvs0oMc/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1VlAY7cRO6TYs7NlA8WmzOE4Z-37FeqMHRupfkQfySec/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zSVraUd9wWYlVrVk1qRUNScnc/view
docs.google.com/document/d/139573BnooznfR0RRb0i9cydXDWzrfdkvl88D0JKTBqU/edit
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3vQjyD7uhB1eHEtNHUzMWt3SVU/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1RifJ4S_WEr1vkiGnO7h9VkgpQYuorw3USJOhHkPizXE/edit
pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Sr-zwkAho-hJcp4oiy-OAJwqW3Qi7F2fCSGjekEXQs
danielbayn.com/wushu/
1d4chan.org/wiki/Wushu_Open
youtu.be/fCtD3OJ-_Es
youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fate Hack
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zSVraUd9wWeWNyMDVwSFRUYUE/view

>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - The RPG
docs.google.com/document/d/1ReSnZDUvIhpCG0X_8S5C-7P5vBRUb0P08gedAvs0oMc/view

>Bizarre Adventures D6
docs.google.com/document/d/1VlAY7cRO6TYs7NlA8WmzOE4Z-37FeqMHRupfkQfySec/view

>Bizarre Adventures D10
docs.google.com/document/d/1tgHTQY5OfUQMxXNLbBQd-Wrwv5fLSax-RGOsXuUUmIs/edit

>Bizarre Adventures D100
docs.google.com/document/d/1V5mZwgz_Y0L-eoFsZwiPab53vpXQHNSfMY-wjDImPYA/edit

>Heroic Roleplaying
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1zSVraUd9wWYlVrVk1qRUNScnc/view

>JoJo RP
docs.google.com/document/d/139573BnooznfR0RRb0i9cydXDWzrfdkvl88D0JKTBqU/edit

>Base6 JoJo
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3vQjyD7uhB1eHEtNHUzMWt3SVU/view

>Every Stand Is John's
docs.google.com/document/d/1RifJ4S_WEr1vkiGnO7h9VkgpQYuorw3USJOhHkPizXE/edit

Other Systems

>Monsters and Other Childish Things
>Mutants & Masterminds
>Marvel Heroic
>FATE
>Savage Worlds
>Don't Rest Your Head
>Shadowrun (Adept or Mystic Adept with a Geas of POSING)
>Wild Talents (WIP houserules here: pastebin.com/bQqAMV5k)

Thread Question: What are your Non-Stand characters?

>What are your Non-Stand characters?
In each of our campaigns, we've had a recurring character who always unwillingly gets involved with stand shenanigans despite his best attempts.
He was a random goon from the Speedwagon Foundation named Tom, who showed up as a chauffeur for the party, and immediately got caught in the crossfire of the next few stand battles. The party made it a point to get Tom out unscathed despite him having (at this point) no character other than being the random driver. Over the course of this adventure, he developed a drinking problem to help deal with the nonsense that kept getting thrown at him. And by drinking problem, I don't mean that he drank too much, but that he kept getting randomly cockblocked by enemy stands whenever he tried to get a drink.
After he dropped off the first party at their destination, he retired temporarily from his position at the Speedwagon Foundation to work at the mail room of a nearby college. Much to his chagrin, stand bullshit started happening around the school right before the term started, and two of the members of the original party became professors at the school. (2nd campaign)
After dealing with that nonsense, Tom went back to the Speedwagon Foundation to spearhead a small police force to deal with small-scale stand nonsense because he was getting thoroughly sick of this shit. Unfortunately, this meant that he still had to deal with stand users, but at least they're fighting away from him this time. (current campaign)

>pic related

Have you ever created a vampire or pillar man?

As always, the archive is here
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12Sr-zwkAho-hJcp4oiy-OAJwqW3Qi7F2fCSGjekEXQs

Wushu. It's a game in which you build dice pools based on your descriptions. Think of it as a game that skips rolling to attack and goes straight to rolling damage. In short you describe any crazy ass JoJo battle you want and you don't have to worry about power builds or the dice denying what you intend to do because of a fumble.

danielbayn.com/wushu/
1d4chan.org/wiki/Wushu_Open

Glad I'm seeing these threads regularly again, I'll need them when I finally finish part 7 and start running my JoJo campaign.

Bump.

Question to all the people who have actually done JoJo games, out of the systems you've tried which work best for a gun heavy setting?

Bumping for jojustice

I'm trying to come up with names for my 4 BBEG's stands.
They each represent a minor arcana, So far I have 「The Sword」, 「Wands」, and 「Chalice in Chains」. I can't think of one for coins or pentacles.

Is there any kind of rough consensus on which of the systems here is actually best, or at least some sort of top 3?

Bumping because I too want this answer.

>coins

「50 Cent」

「Minted」

[Money Money Money] ?

For the Pentacle one, 「Star-spangled」, 「Talisman」,「Solomon」 or something maybe. I'd agree that it's not so easy.

>pentacles
[Magic]
[Shooting Stars]
[Signed, Sealed, Delivered]

[lodsemone]

For pentacle as in pentagram,「FIVE MAGICS」or 「QUINTESSENCE」

For any kinda occult amulet, 「A SAUCERFUL OF SECRETS」or 「SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS」

For coins, 「NICKLE PLATED POCKETS」or 「THE MONEY STORE」

yes I had to look through my music library, so sue me

Quick, what's your coolest idea for an enemy stand?

Probably not the coolest, but one of my personal favorites:

「Let There Be Guns 」
Namesake: youtu.be/fCtD3OJ-_Es

Power: D
Speed: E
Precision: E
Range: B
Durability: B
Learning: D

Appearance: The murder/k/ube. It is also visible to non stand users.

Abilities: This stand is completely immobile, and does not act outside of its effects. Let There Be Guns bestows a firearm of some sort to every person within its range, the gun each person receives always manifests as their firearm of choice. An individual holding one of these guns will find themselves incredibly unwilling to put it away, and will lash out violently against anyone who tries to take it away or force them to put the gun away. Non stand users that are effected by Let There Be Guns, and are in view of the stand will act hostile towards anyone who attacks the stand itself.

「White Death」
Destructive Power: B
Speed: C
Endurance/Staying: E
Range: A
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: E

Mechanism: A Ranged Stand that acts as a sniper which covers for its user. Instead of shooting bullets into its targets「White Death」sucks small chunks from its targets with laser-like precision.

「White Death」can shoot any target that its User can perceive. However, if a target is not within a direct shot it must "bounce" its shots which will remove additional material and potentially reduce damage.

「White Death」can enter a dormant state that allows it to use all collected material to form a new User. The new User retains the memories of the last body and can carry on existing within the physical limits of the material it is made of.

「 Cold Outside」
Namesake: youtu.be/7MFJ7ie_yGU

Power: D
Speed: B
Precision: B
Range: A
Durability: C
Learning: D

Appearance:「 Cold Outside」is a humanoid stand with light blue skin with ski goggles in place of its eyes. It wears a parka that is opened in the front, and a pair of baggy shorts. Across its body is a series of tubes that wrap around various sections of the body and open up at the back of the stand's body.

When「 Cold Outside」puts its hand on an object, it can change the thermal conductivity of the object. This effect lasts as long as the object is within range of the stand.

>Examples of what this can do:
Increasing the conductivity of a CPU, allowing it to cool faster.
Decreasing the conductivity of a snowball to prevent it from melting during hot weather.
Decreasing the Thermal conductivity of a person's skin, preventing their body heat from escaping. This could cause the victim to die of heat stroke in the middle of a blizzard.
Increasing the conductivity of a person's body during cold weather, causing all their body heat to irradiate away immediately.

The RPG - Jojo RP - Bizarre Adventures D6

bump

This sounds very familiar. Is this similar to an existing stand or have I just seen you post this before?