Veeky Forumsraelis, is this portfolio able to make me a multi-millionaire?

Any predictions on what this could end up being worth in 2018-2019?

>LINK - 76980
>REQ - 110968
>XLM - 120457
>NEO - 602
>ADA - 204712
>QSP - 94000

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/altcoins/@ihopeyouneverdie/zclassic-holders-will-get-bitcoin-private-btcp-after-the-fork
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all shitcoins

you'll lose every cent in 2018, probably in an hour, maybe even while you're asleep

good luck though champ

i dont fucking know jack shit about crypto but can i get sauce on that ass

NEO, QSP, REQ are good long holds, but NEO is the only low risk coin

look into ZCL--bitcoin private forked coins for REALLY fckn cheap.

steemit.com/altcoins/@ihopeyouneverdie/zclassic-holders-will-get-bitcoin-private-btcp-after-the-fork

its ok to be upset

why is he going with NEO instead of ETH, I can see QSP and REQ as long bets but they're the only acceptable coins in his portfolio

why does every sucker go hard on LINK

there's a pattern here

Where is your NAS

ADA is vaporware

Link is a shitcoin, xlm is already pumped, can't say on QSP (no clue), ADA is a maybe. NEO and REQ are good holds that will make you money. That much REQ will do good for you.

What's your portfolio?

ETH is good but GAS generation is also cool. As for LINK, idk stinky linkies have some powerful pajeet magic I guess.

you will make it, almost same porto as me add some ICX tho

10% BTC
70% ETH
20% XRP

Look at the top five from 2016. I can promise you it'll look more or less the same next year, too.

We're heading deeper into the bubble. Playing around with shitcoins *will* burn you this year.

I almost did, my friend shilled it to me when it was under $2 and I foolishly didnt listen, wishing I would have because I think its too late to go in now and Im already diversified as far as Im comfortable going

do you not think there is still safe potential in coins such as XRB?

underrated comment

this

also buy ICX

OP .. you forgot Bitbay

hmmm

>No shibes

ya dun goofed

if your planning to hold long, like most of your picks are you really should add some friend

My dubs confirm this

>why does every sucker go hard on LINK

Because if you've done your research, you realise how enormous it is. It's as big as smart contracts in terms of revolutionising the space.

That's a nice booty who dat

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

exactly

lmao

Plz