Last take over on bnb now. after that its a keeper for launchpad. thank you. good to see weak hands outs...

last take over on bnb now. after that its a keeper for launchpad. thank you. good to see weak hands outs. happy new year to all with us. we love you. may 2018 be what you want to be. dog year next year, rrrrrrr

anybody dumping bnb now is a fool. and I buy

thank you panic sell give me 500K more. love it. see you for ICO bonus guys. small players...

DONTDUMP.KEEPTHESHIT!!!!

made for bbc

do not sell. do not sell. don't thank me don't give a shit but do not sell. THINK.
WW

just stay around you, we might meet somewhere shortly on a nice island and laugh about all that shit. happy new year buddy

do not sell . HOLD. HOLD. its not a pump and dump shit. its agate to next step. ~THINK!!!!! don't sell. keep!

nice palindrome get

bit drunk? can't find wwwwright keys? say again.

check em

going to $25. sorry. busy on small dips...

and? what your point? bored?

yes very just shitposting dont mind me

just saw that drop?? made 12K. aha ha

Sorry. If the warning shot of last week went over your head you're doomed to go down to realize that you are nothing just like the fake "currency" you love.

I have no bags. I am loading. going to $25. don't bump that. bye

maybe. but its going up and have a nice shape to me. I am a believer, you see. thank you.

actually, if you are not too skint, just throw a couple of hundred at that shit, will ya?

for once in your fucking miserable life, do not dump BNB. its the next gate to the next best ICO. last warning.

whales keeping it down mate. watch the wall

DO NOT SELL> NOT A PUMP> ITS A KEEPER> DO NOT SELL!!!!!!

I hope you're right and even if you're wrong I'll just use that shit for fees. Win win

56% jump today. dam I right, so far

how much btc to get her to [spoiler]spoon me[/spoiler]?

sauce on them tiddies?