/cyoag/ - CYOA general

Previous Thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_yMXTEowRpA?t=6m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have crossed the great beyond, achieved all that is possible and impossible. There is no mountain unclimbed, path unwalked, sea unsailed. I have risen above Olympus Mons, above the spires of Mars. I have sank below the oceans of Jupiter, into lightless depths. I have skimmed the surface of the Sun, through solar storms. I have settled the galaxy and united all beings. I have built the greatest and largest particle accelerator. I have unified physics and mastered science. I have opened the walls between space and travelled beyond the reach of light. I have disturbed the sleeping Gods and escaped the very universe. I have done it all and you will not remember me. Farewell.

>text boxes aren't properly lined up
I guess you did a great job conveying the flavor of the world, because it's making me sick.

Take me with you!

Just dumping some older ones.

Meant to post this yesterday. Fell asleep grinding in FGO. though.

A traveller seeks new experiences, experiences to astound and astonish. I will walk the rest of multiverse until I have experienced it all, taken into and become infinity. You my friend, have your own path to walk. May good tidings bless you in all your endeavours. Soon enough it will be your time to leave. I believe in you. Goodbye, dear friend.

The DLC were all selected at random.

That is all for the first add-on.

Source
>Solar Exalt -50

Form Sculpting
>Curvy -48
>Beautiful -42
>5'6" - 6' -42
>F-cup -36
>Bubble -32
>Adaptive Vagina -26
>Adult -26
>Blonde -24
>Blue -22
>Pale -20
>Feminine -20

Mutations and Modifications
>Additional Genitalia x2 (Adaptive) -17
>Additional Breasts x4 (E Cup) -14
>Hyperfertility -12
>Tools-Make-the-Craftsman Understanding -10
>Youthful Mountains Prodigy -11
>Laughing at the Wind Bears -13
>Man-Pelt Amendment -12
>Overthrow of the Lunar Tyrant -14
>Throat-Taming Exercise -13
>Seven Gates Yielding (Path-Is-Narrow Posture) -14
>Tattoo x3 (Calligraphy of the Body Erotic) -11
>Ardor-Glance Indication -10
>Easy Pregnancy -12
>Rapid Pregnancy -15
>Endless Lactation Affectation -14
>Additional Production x50 -9
>Alternate Substance -9
>[Beast]-Kin Physiology -4
>Oviparous Addendum -4
>Reproductive Channel -4
>Eternal Virgin Purification -3
>Biomotonic Cleansing -6
>Cleanliness Near Godliness -9
>Vitriol-Gut Digestion -12
>Eater-of-Bricks Metabolism -14

Derangements and Desires
>Broken Will Affliction -9

Warped Destiny
>Lifelong Servitude 5
>Transferable 7
>Heirloom 21
>Breath of Freedom x2 11

Major Entanglements
>Empress 26
>Archetypical Combination 61

Gesea
>Restricted Raiment (lingerie, Jewelry) 67
>Health and Hygiene 67
>Body Care Package x2 63
>Make-up Package 61
>Healthcare Package 56
>Mortal-Taming Collar 60
>Mortal-Reining Leash 62

False Dharma
>Breeder
>Hybrid Dharma 72

Enlightenment
>Enlightened Essence 69
>Essence Refinement x5 49
>Time-Denying Kata 46
>Longevity x3 31
>Immortality 26
>Behemoth Apotheosis 16

The Bride-of-All Scriptures
>The Sutra of the Fruitful Maiden 8
>The Sutra of the Desired Maiden 0

>tojiko image is squashed
It's okay, but only because it's so cute and somewhat funny.

The DLC is nice. But are you going to expand on it more? If so, is that also going to be random? I fear we will never get best grills.

>Solar Exalt's spell infuses me with immense power ascending me to the power of a behemoth or even some Gods
>having ascended me into such great magical potential, my owner now plans to reap the maximum profits from her new creation
>by fertilizing her new tool's eggs by behemoths, she can now create powerful minions to serve her or even whole armies of them
>she can also trade her creation to lesser Goddesses in need of these services
>have time off while incubating eggs to study magic as a hobby

>Are you going to expand on it more?
Yes. Whenever I get around to making an official 2.0 update add some new features.

>If so is that going to be random?
>I fear we will never get best grills.
The girls will still be selected at random. I'm saddened my Touhoufu didn't get into the DLC as well user.

Godspeed!

When did Quiet come back? What's happening to urban fantasy?

Quiet gave up on that. Just my guess.

Didn't give up, it's still in the works.

>Would recommend readin this page first

>Pls do standalone pacyoa. Not in stardust universe.
Sounds like you should make one yourself, faggot.

>I also liked the crazy guns
>wanting anything more than to unleash a rain of 30mm heat rounds
youtu.be/_yMXTEowRpA?t=6m20s

>Chasis
>The Eternal Coment

>Parsee
>She will kill that whore who tried to steal you from her first, then kill you out of love so you don't leave her again, then she'll kill herself.
What in the fuck is her problem?

Starlight *Chassis* description, under Aksha (Akasha? Aksha is a name, Akasha is a concept.)
>A collection of simple magics, allowing fot advanced engineering

i

>opoosites
kek

I want the ice idiot girl or the honk honk girl or the my sadness very big girl

>Aksha
It's Aksha.

OK, you the boss.

>>The Eternal Coment
kek'd

You said you would put Kaguya and Mokou in the next update you liar.

She's literally fueled by jealousy, what do you expect? Not even Hammer version escapes that fact.

THE DUSK MIRROR NUCLEUS IS STILL FUCKED UP!

Pls repost that OC everyone considered unreadable. Might give it a try before sleeping

>Seeing Urban Fantasy is alive.
>MY HOPE IS ETERNAL, MY REWARD EVERLASTING

Yeah, yeah, ok I'm fixing it jeez.

Can't you people just give me (You)'s without complaining about everything goddamn you salty motherfuckers. You're so thirsty for perfection jeezus, calm your tits you raging la-la homo man.

Yeah! Or you know, could just read this one (). I mean, desu I put a lot of references in there and I'm pissed that NOT ONE OF YOU CUNTS has gotten FUCKING ANY OF THEM.

Is there any way to earn extra points? Like an extra ten or fifteen so I don't have a few points left over doing nothing.

There'll be a trinket's page allowing you to dump your leftover points and a drawbacks section soon.

>I'm pissed that NOT ONE OF YOU CUNTS has gotten FUCKING ANY OF THEM.
your shit, if it exists, is so obscure that most people assume you're full of shit. That there's nothing there. If you aren't just trolling people, then you're bad at communicating.

I have never, nor will I ever, post any reference I get in one of your CYOAs.
Mostly because you want me to, and I'm an asshole.

Sounds good. I kinda wish there was a map or factions page to help give me a better idea of the world?

>Sounds like you should make one yourself, faggot.
But.. I did...

Also lasers and canons are cooler.

You have to give me time to read the cyoa 30 times to notice anything. Post it again in, like, 5 threads and I'll share my findings. Also, does the muddler work proactively? Like, does it make you immune to future corruptions?

>proactively
Ah dang, there was a big discussion about this last thread as well. This is the fixed ( happy now?) page 1 which elaborates on the muddler.

Are there any CYOAs about nootropics?

The Collar of Infinite Eyes.
>brand andy number of followers

What, you don't think I won't have those bases covered?

That's uh, not a typo. Was meant to be like that, yeah.

Guns are bad senpai

One of these days. Pray the Gatcha not to be cruel to your Touhoufus.

Only if those rounds are inert metal coming out of some kind of magnetic accelerator. Kinetic energy weapon > explosive.

Also post Stardust. I have a build I want to make.

Hey, just wanted to comment on your lasers section. It's the frequency that determines the energy of the light being studied, not the wavelength. While there is an inverse relationship between the two (and a lot of people like to think that they can use λ to talk about energy), the truth of the matter is that it's much easier to use frequency.

Also, the idea that longer λ waves travel greater distances is wrong. In fact, shorter λ waves with high frequencies are the ones that carry the greatest energy and generally cover the most relativistic distance.

>Pulsar gun
So, a pulsar is a rapidly rotating neutron star. I have no idea how that's a gun now.

>Antimatter gun
Probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read, get your head in the fucking game.

incidentally, someone in another thread noticed that item in another Quiet cyoa.

Why does the title say endles?

BWA HA HA! Now, anyone named Andy Number shall forever be branded as my follower! They will be forced to follow me after I telepathically goad them into chasing me by repeating their stupid name in annoying voices! I will bask in the glory of how much they want me dead, as they are no longer able to conceal their salt!
BWA HA HA HA HA!

becauz im an idiot. has been fixed

Particle beam weapons are a must. Especially because they're actually more feasible than plasma weapons.

Forever unfinished R.I.P
Eternal Comet
Laheera
Graviton 27
Lotus Flame 54
Mindbreaker 81
Deliah 96
The Temple of Al-Asir

Operation Hohenzollern Sanity arrows underway. Also curious if I could mindbreaker myself into creating the mental illusion.

Jokes aside, it's your stuff. Would just be cooler if there were futuristic stuff in there too.

You're working on like 5 projects at the same time. How can you get anything finished is beyond me. I'm struggling with my one project.

Feels pretty finished. What was going to be added?

>Graviton 27
>Lotus Flame 54
>Mindbreaker 81
>Eternal Comet

Idol of abomination seems pretty similar to Eternal Comet.

Pendant of Eternal Flame seems kinda similar to Lotus Flame, sort of.

>longer λ waves travel greater distances is wrong
The idea that ANY kind light covers more distance than ANY other kind of light is fucking dumb.

Are you serious? D-Did you go to school? Light travels at a constant velocity. Meaning that for a given time, any two light waves will have travelled the same displacement given that the time of travel is equal.

That hurt.

>relativistic distance
I was talking about relativistic distance.

Look at it this way, now Laheera doesn't have to worry about not having an equal! Side effects of sudden powerups may include a mouth full of arrows.

Feel free to be a caster-type suit who wields a beam weapon, then.

Rail/coilguns will be a thing.

I had a big debate about this with some people, actually. I was seeking out some info on lasers.

Actually, I thought wavelength is proportional to frequency. I think that makes sense the way you see it; should I measure the laser diodes in frequency then?

Originally, I thought that smaller wavelength/frequency = more energy transferred while also being more susceptible to interference, thus I could write that off as having higher damage and lower range for balance. Though, someone mentioned to me that higher frequencies is exactly why they travel farther/through objects? Why is it that higher frequency radio/wifi signals have more difficulty traveling further distances/through objects than lower frequencies then (5ghz vs 2.4ghz bandwidth, for example)?

Is it a problem if I just go with higher frequency = more damage and less range? I think I could just write it off with how the laser guns are created, which is why these lasers don't go on "forever." Perhaps I could go with penetration values instead of raw damage values?

I'm asking cause I don't want it to be unbearably wrong.

>Pulsar gun
A stupid idea someone threw at me about having a "gamma-ray" gun and I retorted with having a tiny pulsar inside of a gun. Totally comic-book bullshit but I like the idea; if I can fit it in, I might have it.

>Antimatter gun
Also very stupid, but considering that Star Dust has anti-matter weapons (although it's the WMD of the CYOA), I don't want to write it out.

Also consider that mana-tech fuckery is involved in the construction of these power armour suits.

>Would just be cooler if there were futuristic stuff in there too.
There will be railguns, laser guns and literal space magic in this.

>How can you get anything finished is beyond me
I work on what I feel like. That, coupled with my stubbornness of not wanting things to go unfinished.

huehuehue

Meant to also quote

Ohhh, my bad. Sorry about that, would ya look at that, me, a PhD physicist schooled by some random teen on the internet.

Yeah, you can talk all the shit you want mofo but there is NO SUCH THING as the relativistic distance you dumb fuck. This is Rick and Morty, you can't just add two science-ey words together and get an actual thing.

Holy shit wtf is wrong with you. Displacement is dependent on the frame of reference of the stationary observer.

any comment on the Fae/Abyss gates and their relation to Eon's gates?

>That hurt.
It's how I show my love.

>a "gamma-ray" gun
So like the dubstep gun, except it plays Gamma Ray instead of dubstep?

L1- Speech, Battle
L2- Body

Heart is very tempting but the Speech & bod should make up for it.

Less adding stuff, more polishing what's already there. Though, nothing's preventing the author from adding more...

In the /trash/ thread a week or so ago EDG mentioned plans to rework a lot that's there. I can't say where in the queue such plans are, or even if he wants to go through with it...

>Actually, I thought wavelength is proportional to frequency. I think that makes sense the way you see it; should I measure the laser diodes in frequency then?
Should always be measured in frequency. A wavelength is an unreliable form of measurement. Frequency is, by Planck's constant, related directly to energy.

> Why is it that higher frequency radio/wifi signals have more difficulty traveling further distances/through objects than lower frequencies then (5ghz vs 2.4ghz bandwidth, for example)?

Attenuation. Low frequency DO travel further than high frequency on earth because the high-frequency wave lengths are more easily absorbed by the molecules in the air. This has to do with the gradual loss of energy which will in most cases happen over distance. This has to do with what absorbs the particles riding on the specific frequency, as well as what has a multiplication effect.

Like, think of high-freq waves as a giant penis getting anal. The penis' size creates more friction, thus, increasing heat. Meanwhile, a small penis getting meh anal could be thought of as analogous to low-freq waves, generating small amounts of heat and losing little energy to the environment.

So, you shouldn't make that idea about range, because the high-freq waves only lose more energy cause they have more energy to lose.

I mean, desu, its all the same: Amplitude = Energy = Intensity = Power = Frequency {NOTE THAT EQUAL SIGNS REPRESENT PROPORTIONALITY}

>Anitmatter/Pulsar
Both are really bad idea senpai. Really bad.

A gate is just a way of pulling magic. Eon's gates are giant towers used to pull souls.

Jokes aside are they still making Ice Age movies?