Could Doomguy survive in the Warp?

Could Doomguy survive in the Warp?
We know he canonically makes Hell his bitch, but the Warp has claimed multiple Primarchs
Would he stand a chance?

Basically survival in the warp is based on willpower, so yes, he would.

Yeah. He has mad willpower and his armor is magical. I don't see why he wouldn't be able to rek face in there.

Not this thread again.

Doomguy is Kaldor Draigo.

In the Warp? Yes. Against a Primarch? Maybe

Doomguy trancended humanity and became the literal( and thus also simultaneously figurative) Platonic Ideal for 'Being a Badass'. If anything he belongs in the Warp.

I wanna see Doomguy kick a primarch's ass.

Doomguy would probably be able to at least kill several daemon princes and at most make Slaanesh, the weakest Chaos God, his both figurative and literal bitch. At that point Khorne would probably be so amused by him to give him his blessing.

I'm *fairly* certain that Doomguy has already suffered through the insanely unfair bullshit of things like Terry Wads a thousand times over. Anything the Warp throws at him, he can most certainly endure.

Survival is not a question, what we really need to know is which chaos god is responsible for the death of his rabbit.

>inb4 this again
Ughhhh....we have this shit thread every other week, its been done to death already. Here you go, now kindly fuck off and never ask this question again.
He goes into the warp, starts wrecking demons.
Greater demons and demon princes catch notice, think that killing doomguy will grant them the favor of their gods. Doomguy kills them too.
At this point, the gods themselves begin to worry, and directly challenge doomguy.
Next, he goes and kills the Eldar gods, bitchslaps Isha, stomps on khaine, and beats chegorath to a bloody pulp.
Now, the Chaos gods begin to worry, but tis too late for them, as doomguy prepares for his next fights.
Slaanesh is made Doomguys bitch, nurgle gets popped like a zit, Tzeentch is destroyed by the sheer amount of willpower doomguy supplies and khorne pisses his pants and falls over dead from a heart attack.
Gork and mork stop armwrestling for a minute to notice doomguy, finally an adversary worthy of both brutal kunnin and kunnin brutality. Too bad for them, as doomguys sheer willpower makes them believe they no longer exist, thus they simply pop out of existance. As a reaction of this, every single ork in the universe dies from the psychic WAAGH backlash.
Then he fucks off to find and kill the remaining old ones, ressurects the C'tan fully so that he can kill them for good, brings the Emperor off the throne so he can guide humanity, or kill him if emps becomes a stargod or some shit.
Then he fights the nids, who completely dissolve themselves with chemical reactions after realising that they will never become the perfect organism that is doomguy.

ranger is just doomguy for lovecraftian horrors & old gods

what makes doomguy better is that he was able to escape the gladiatorial combat that ranger is trapped in

>The true Gospel

How fucked/saved would the galaxy be with a legion-strength force of Blazkowiczs? The entire family just seem to be unholy terrors

I am just bored of all those fics where Doomguy fist bump Sigmar in one hand, grab Samus Aran with the other hand and have his foot up Khorne's arse.

I know Veeky Forums is no longer the den of creativity people talked about, but it would nice if you gits could change the script.

In fact, that is why I decided to write something involving Ranger landing in 40K, knowing that for the most part he would be a nobody who just happens to be good in military combat and shooting teleporting Doombolts.

>Chaos gods falling like bitches and people ceasing to exist

BORING

Doomguy fucking shoots them with a shotgun.

It'd be essentially a legion of action heroes. Or simply, a legion of Sly Marbo.

I don't think Doomguy is better, his setting just had mechanics for him to go back and forth between hell. Ranger, unfortunately, is locked out.

Overall not too much different. In setting he's just a really really really good soldier so chances are he'd just be a really badass Guardsman.

I'd give him the stats to fight heroes, but Primarch/Daemon Prince level would be very weird.

I think Khorne would probably give Doomguy his blessing at some point, since Doomguy is pretty much the epitome of indomitable will and unquenching rage.
>Khorne gives Doomguy his blessing
>Doomguy kills Khorne

I want to remind you that one of khorns favourites is basically named "Saton McBackstab".

I prefer the idea of Doomguy ripping it from Khorne.

I prefer Khorne being all "I'm gonna fuckin kill you!" right to the end but I can dig him being like "Take my blessing" while getting torn apart.

The problem is that Doomguy isn't invincible but he's about as fucking close to it as you can get.

Khorne definitely respects people with the fucking balls to oppose him. Doesn't mean he won't rip you to shreds any sooner...just that he'll be honorable about it and maybe hold a small candle to your grave.

I am not asking to him being forced to be Tuska's roommate for all eternity, just that his fight against the Big 4 requires at least a heavy dosage of BFG shots and/or help of armies who also wants them dead for good; all of it complicated to the typical hubris of everyone in 40K.

The real question is could Doomguy survive the world of Monstergirl Encyclopedia?

>Doomguy get blessed by Khorne
>Rips and tears Khorne
>Becomes the living embodiment of RAEG

No John, you are the Khorne now.

What is it with you retards who literally know nothing about 40k always posting shit like this? Taking this seriously and looking at their respective feats, Doomguy gets stomped flat because he has zero defense against the plethora of the "do not pass go, do not collect $100, go straight to death" psychic powers native to Nurgle and Tzeentch Daemons that can only be countered by being an equally powerful psyker or a very powerful blank, but even blanks can be overpowered eventually by psychic powers. Doomguy only stands a chance in hell (pun intended) against Khorne, although that's not going to help him much considering the second he runs into a Bloodthirster he's probably dead.

Daemons in the DOOM universe are slow moving halloween monsters who shoot balls of plasma at you. Daemons in 40k, especially in the warp, are horrifying abominations without corporeal forms that can bend time, create pocket universes to kidnap you for eternity, and often toss around nasty psychic powers that will kill you instantly unless you have some form of defense. Doomguy is logically fucked in 40k because he doesn't have the feats to compare. DOOM daemons have far more in common with Tyranids than the Daemons of the Warp.

If HDoom is any indication? No, no he could not.

1) You're stupid.
2) You're one of those insufferable retards who jacks off Warhammer 40k as if it's a serious or unironic setting at all.
3) You're stupid.

Nice retort, are you going to actually answer in a serious manner or continue to behave like a child?

Are you going to just say "NUH-UH 40K IS SO STRONG MY SETTING CAN BEAT UP YOUR SETTING" again?

Are you going to respond again like a child or act like an adult?

>Khorne definitely respects people with the fucking balls to oppose him

Source?

>Not realizing that every Doom wad is canon
>Not realizing the Doomguy has faced far, far, *far* worse.
Oh my poor naive child.

> "do not pass go, do not collect $100, go straight to death" psychic powers native to Nurgle and Tzeentch Daemons

Doomguy has magic armor retard.

Doomguy laughs at your puny wizard mind magic and simply begins moving diagonally to better outrun them.

>a legion of Sly Marbo.
I came in my pants

Which has no feats backing it up besides resistance to crossing into dimensions and not going insane. And psychic powers also don't care if you have warded armor, a fusion blast opened up inside your body is still a fusion blast opened up in your armor. Even the Grey Knights die en masse when throwing down with the powerful Daemons. Kaldor Draigo is an exception but not only is he a powerful psyker (unlike the Doomslayer)- but it's questionable how much of his actions are out of free will and if he's been turned into a puppet. It's unlikely that the Doomslayer's weapons will even work in the warp considering he doesn't use shells blessed in the blood of holy men or engraved with holy writs.

>“The injury had clearly injected sense back into him because his bolter was very firmly trained on the daemon. He flipped the weapon to semi-automatic and opened fire. As before, every shell impacted harmlessly against the daemon, but this time instead of clattering uselessly to the ground, they were repelled by the thing’s invisible defences. Several shells were fired straight back in Evander’s direction and only by throwing himself to the floor did he escape their impact. They struck the wall behind him, detonating one after the other. The damage to the walls of the ship repaired itself even as the Space Marines watched.

>‘How is that possible?’ Evander voiced his disbelief.

>‘This is my ship,’ said the daemon, its tone almost conversational. ‘I can shape it as I wish. I can shape myself as I wish and that extends beyond my body to the vessel I inhabit.’” / Accursed Eternity, p.70 - **

10/10/10/10/10/10

Best fucking post in the world

And this matters because? Any of those oh-so mighty psykers you seem to love so much would get their asses reamed if they ended up in a Terry Wad. They most certainly aren't the end all be all as you seem to make them out to be.

>implying Doomguy isn't a psyker

He shoots people so hard their bodies turn into ready-to-use ammo and health to fuel his bulletstorm rampage.

I refuse to believe that anyone is so oblivious that you cannot see the irony in this reply.

>I don't care about your magic, my magic is stronger!

You got something that says Doomslayer's armor can't resist psychic bullshit? Because right now everything is powered by Rule of Cool. Not sure if you noticed, but Doomguy is not only cool, but he rules.

Depends on how you define survival I guess?

>Eternal enslavement to a demonic monster girl as a mindless, perpetually-horny meat dildo.
>"Survival"
Yeaaaaah, No.

Shit man, in later versions, he just pulls off demons' heads and magic health balls pop out like pinata candy.

He could just go for a quick fuck then slip out to get a lager or something. Like an angry space James Bond in a world of fuckable monsters.

>ejaculates so hard it rips through her body and out her skull like a bullet
>mimd meld ends
>resumes DOOMing

While I am no expert on either the specs of Doomguy or the Daemons of the Warp, I am an expert on calling out obvious bullshit.

This is poorly conceived wankery.
You might as well have written "Doomguy wins forever and ever because he's my boyfriend!"
It's the saddest thing in the thread.

You, however, seem to be doing a disservice to Doomguy.
You are discounting his survival skills and destructive history.
We are translating a character from one medium to another and you are making no allowances for it.
Can you cite reasons that Doomguy would be vulnerable to psychic attack?
His willpower was called absurdly high earlier and there is also the magic armor to consider.

>Which has no feats backing it up besides resistance to crossing into dimensions and not going insane. And psychic powers also don't care if you have warded armor
You are making assumptions about this armor that has never been statted in WH40K.
Can you justify any of this?

>Doomguy laughs at your puny wizard mind magic and simply begins moving diagonally to better outrun them.
Well said user.
This is exactly what I was thinking of when I mentioned translating from one medium to another.
Stat this skill in WH40K and rank Doomguy the highest rating.

>He could just go for a quick fuck
>"Quick Fuck"
>In a world where even TOUCHING certain Mamono can lead to instantaneous corruption and enslavement, thanks to Demonic Energy.
user, having sex is not a thing that one should do in the MGE world. At All.

Those WAD's obviously aren't canon. They aren't made by the game's IP owners and they are never referenced by other material like the main series is.

>You got something that says Doomslayer's armor can't resist psychic bullshit? Because right now everything is powered by Rule of Cool. Not sure if you noticed, but Doomguy is not only cool, but he rules.
Rule of Cool doesn't matter. Feats do. Not only is the Hell-magic of the Doom verse completely different from the Warp (considering they operate on other mechanics and the warp 'absorbs' things) but warp magic has a variety of ways of inflicting damage beyond simply trying to burst through the armor. Such as setting your soul on fire, reshaping the area around you, creating time loops, and breath weapons that cause your body to turn into slush. Then you're also got Nurgle and his little garden of horrors, including memetic viruses which travel as ideas instead of a physical plague (doubtworm).

Plus there's also the problem that Greater Daemons simply take the ammunition you shoot at them and throw them back at you if they so feel so inclined.

>Cyrus's two brothers brought their bolt pistols up and fired. A rippling shimmer formed around the shells. They turned in their trajectory and began to orbit the daemon like fireflies.

>Those WAD's obviously aren't canon.
Oh, and your major Chaos wankery somehow is? The same Chaos that can't even manage to beat one measly long-dead corpse on a throne?

> Stat this in 40k
Dude, I don't even know what attributes you'd give him. Some math nerd computed him at nearly instantly accelerating to his top speed of 90mph with over 1000lbs of weapons and gear. He never gets tired either.

That puts him at roughly the same KE as a Saturn 5 rocket at liftoff. The guy can powerclean his own bodyweight well past escape velocity. Some of his guns never need to be reloaded. The ammo just appears in the chamber. He fixes holes in his body by stabbing people with their own jaw bones.

But doomguy handles argent energy just fine and that stuff turned everyone into crazed cultists/undead. I'm pretty sure he has enough willpower to resist lust or any type of corruption considering his main emotion is just mindless rage when seeing anything demon related.

Doomguy would blow Khorne's brains out, stuff Tzeench in a locker, shove Nurgle down 1000 flights of stairs, and bully Slaanesh into committing suicide. There is absolutely no debate, and if you think there is you are retarded.

>Rule of Cool doesn't matter.
>40k
>DOOM
>Rule of Cool doesn't matter

>Demonic energy
Into the chainsaw it goes.

>Can you cite reasons that Doomguy would be vulnerable to psychic attack?
>His willpower was called absurdly high earlier and there is also the magic armor to consider.
Space Marines have immense willpower as well. This doesn't defend them from even mid tier level psykers such as enemy Librarians or Lesser Daemons. Willpower helps, but what matters far more is being a powerful psyker yourself or a blank. Doomguy could possibly be a blank considering he might not have a soul due to not being born in the 40k universe, however blanks also come in "tiers" so to speak, similar to psykers, and powerful daemons can still overpower them. Which Chaos has in spades because their Daemon armies are more or less infinite.

What hurts Doomguy the most is that he doesn't have blessed weapons. He'd actually better off using a Grey Knight's sword than 99% of his weapons in the warp due to the possibility of his weapons being turned against him, or simply failing to do any damage against the things that matter (not mooks). I don't doubt Doomguy would slaughter Bloodletters or Daemonettes- but if he runs into a Lord of Change he is going to go down HARD. Those things can flatten armies and have no sense of honor.

Of course this is if Doomguy tries to kill everything like an idiot. If he's smart than he simply becomes a Mercenary in the armies of the Chaos Gods. The Gods are not unified and they engage in perpetual warfare within the warp with armies larger than what manifests in the materium. pic related

I mean, against ordinary Mamono? Yeah, he'd be fine. But against things like Lilim? I expect that it would be *far* more difficult.

Not that user, but let's see:

>setting your soul on fire
Soul is safe in magic armor

>reshaping the area around you
Valid tactic.
I assume Doomguy responds by destroying the area around him.

>creating time loops
Possibly a valid tactic unless there is a precedent of the magic armor defending against temporal energies.

>breath weapons that cause your body to turn into slush
Magic Armor

>memetic viruses
Perhaps overcome by willpower

>take the ammunition you shoot at them and throw them back at you
Valid tactic overcome through melee violence

>Oh, and your major Chaos wankery somehow is? The same Chaos that can't even manage to beat one measly long-dead corpse on a throne?
Considering this "wank" is (unfortunately) published by GW? Definitely not. Granted it's unsurprising it comes off as wank because it's become very evident recently that a core of GW is actually comprised of full Chaosboos (editors and writers not only owning chaos armies, but bending over backwards to shit on loyalists and making comments like "lolol chaos will win in the end because we say so").

At least Laurie Goulding no longer works at GW, the insufferable cunt he was.

It wouldn't be as easy as you described, but yeah they are all definitely in the realm of him kicking their ass.

>Space Marines have immense willpower as well. This doesn't defend them from even mid tier level psykers such as enemy Librarians or Lesser Daemons

Obviously not as much as Doomguy.

>Considering this "wank" is (unfortunately) published by GW?
I hate what GW has done to the setting in order to make Chaos the most retardedly powerful faction of all. Which is why I genuinely argue for the "all WAD's being canon" thing. It's the only way to argue with Chaos-fags in any reasonable way.

Doomguy has absurd willpower.
More to the point, you still have not explained why his magic armor would not aid against psychic attacks.

>What hurts Doomguy the most is that he doesn't have blessed weapons
This would seem to be a valid point.
However, if I recall correctly, finding and obtaining suitable weaponry is within Doomguy's skillset.

I'm sure his undying devotion to his true love will help him pull through.

>What hurts Doomguy the most is that he doesn't have blessed weapons.

If he's holding it then it's now blessed.

That's not his pet bunny.

I am the person arguing all of these posts. I actually fucking hate Chaos considering they killed off my favorite faction in the End of Times and shit's looking shaky for 40k in 8th, although the good guys are giving Chaos a good ass whooping on Konor.

I just hate misrepresentation of the factions of Warhammer. Daemons are nothing like what you fight in the games considering the basic Bloodletter would be akin to fighting a Hell Knight on 200% speed, and it only gets worse from there. Like that one quote of one of Khorne's chief Bloodthirsters killing hundreds of space marines in a couple of seconds like some fuckin' anime character in the Horus Heresy.

Shit's whacked 'yo. RIP Bretonnia.

You are now reminding me of that thread that involved Doomguy, Samus, and their kids performing wacky hijinks. Also Gordon Freeman and a Lawn-Mower.

How do you know doom guy isn't a blank? Doom 3 seems to present enough evidence to suggest he might be. Everyone seems to get possessed except him. The soul cube is practically like that little gidget culexus assassins use. The few people he ever interacts with all seem to hate him. And the demons are afraid of him as shown through multiple games.

Do you remember the thread's name or any keywords associated with the thread?

>How do you know doom guy isn't a blank? Doom 3
tbf nobody really cares about Doom 3.

That would help him then, at least make Lesser Daemons scream in pain in his presence. Although he still better run the second he sees a big chicken with a walking stick. Those things are the worst thing the Chaos Gods can throw at you DESU up until you get to Chaos Possessed Titans.

Although I think Doomguy would actually stand a better chance against a titan than a Lord of Change, blank or not. All you need to kill a titan is to get through the void shield and some form of explosive to blast through the adamantium armor. Then you just slaughter your way through the titan a la Kharn.

my favorite part of every mod being cannon is that doom is essentially the st.elsewhere of video games minus everything being some autistic kids dream.

given how many crossover mods there are everyone from batman to even ben garrison has traveled to hell to aid doomguy in his campaign to exterminate hell at some point.

Bretonnia got shit on???

Oh we didn't just get shat on. We were fucking humiliated, had our main characters torn up before us, and had the honor of the death of Bretonnia being a fucking footnote in the End of Times.

And GW still hasn't introduced some bretonnian-esque faction in AOS, because they're too busy selling "totally not space marines" to realize the appeal of Fantasy over 40k was that the only superhuman warriors running around were the VILLAINS.

It also makes Doom Hell into the most fucking bizarre and utterly surreal clusterfuck you could possibly imagine. In some parts of it, it's a traditional fire and brimstone hell, in others it's like somebody vomited rainbow puke over everything, in other parts it's literally an HR Giegeresque nightmare, in some, it's a forest filled with demonic instakill heads, and sometimes it's a fucking town filled with murderous clowns. Taking every WAD as canon turns Hell into an eldritch surrealistic nightmare that puts even the most high-end interpretations of the Warp to shame.

He can take ungodly amounts of punishment, like a grenade exploding right into his fucking face, and survive.
He can dual wield weapons that the average person would find too heavy to even use and still run faster than any other soldier in the games.
He got stabbed several times and even survived being thrown into an incinerator at one point, all without even slowing down gameplay or storywise.
Not that impressive over all, but his determination and wits would probably allow him to cause some major damage to most settings. He seems like the kind of guy that could dual wield bolters, so I presume he'd be capable of going up against space marines and the sort.
An army of him? I can't imagine that many non-ridiculous settings that can survive that. And even many of the retardedly powerful ones could be in trouble if Blazkowicz gets his hands on some more advanced weaponry.

>Could Doomguy survive in teh Warp

Do you mean to ask "Could the Warp survive being in the presence of Doomguy"?

The problem with Khorne is that he supposedly gets stronger just from battle so he's unkillable and horribly written in terms of power. I think Doomguy just kills literally every chaos god then he faces Khorne and walks away, winking Khorne out of existence.

I have a MIGHTY NEED for sauce

Honestly the Chaos Gods best defense against Doomguy would be to teleport him to Terra.

Good fucking luck to the Imperials trying to convince him that their skull covered monolithic buildings, and corpse god that they feed thousands of sacrifices a day to aren't "Hell on Earth".

Kharn the Betrayer?

Wait, every Doom mod is canon?
Is there a source for that?

>Is there a source for that?
There's a rather offhand statement about the Doomguy traveling on "other realms" in order to combat the forces of Hell, never ceasing in his attempts to destroy it. Doesn't explicitly state that the WAD's are those other realms, but there isn't much else to go on there.

Fuck, you'd think that they'd throw in some Bretonnian dudes in Storm Cucks.

Oh no, Stormcast are made from heroes who died in Age of Sigmar. Nobody from Fantasy has made an appearance besides the godlike figures such as Sigmar or Tyrion.

Doomguy, as is, rages eternally in the warp. Khorne loves the fuck out of him and keeps throwing Daemons at him in order to cultivate a worthy opponent. Eventually, one kills the other.

Doomguy fits into the 40k universe as either a member of the Legion of the Damned, OR, as one of the lost primarchs. Something something his world found out about Chaos, was betrayed/had to be put down, now he rages eternal in the warp. The lore was a bit ambivalent about whether or not Doomguy was the original betrayer or just a really, really, really pissed off guardian

>a bit ambivalent about whether or not Doomguy was the original betrayer or just a really, really, really pissed off guardian
It's only ambiguous if you don't know the lore of the other games, which are canon.
Doomguy fucking hates Demons because they killed his bunny. Also because he has a conscience.

No, but it is his favourite pussy.

I think he was making a commentary on Warhammer, actually. Like, if you rewrote Doomguy as a 40k character, they'd try to make it ambiguous whether he's fighting the good fight or getting his just desserts.

Consider:

>Implied multiverse nature of the Doomguy setting

>Hell being connected to either all of them or to enough of them and them being connected to the others

>Doomguy living, dying, respawing in Hell, living dying and never stopping the war eternal in all of those realms

>Doomguy at some point started living off of the energies of Hell, which is accessible from everywhere

>Those other realms, due to being infinite and possibly unaccountably infinite, contain everything that is was or can be or as close to as to be indistinguishable from the human perspective

Doomguy might have started out as just another descendant of B. J. Blazkowicz but it might not be the Blazkowicz of the universe he has most recently fought in.

Also take into account that it's not necessary that time follows the normal model in all of those other worlds. And he could be unintentionally time traveling.

Doomguy possibly exists in multiple times and places at the same moment, grasping causality and snapping it's back over his knee. There may in fact be multiple temporal duplicates of Doomguy operating in any given world.

Doomguy is now an extradimensional disaster more than a man who. An ever expanding circle of FUCK YOU starting at his world of origin and expanding outwards across the multiverse.

From Doomguy's perspective it's been a very long fight.

The porn WAD is therefore also a thing that happened to him or is going to happen to him depending on which him we are talking about

Well fuck. That's retarded.