Wait for fork to get 200 BCPT
if BCPT same price as Super bitcoin ~ $300
free $60k

where is the hole in this plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=$ZCL January&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STFU OP, I am not done accumulating.

no idea. drinkin beer and watched it go down sub 140k sats, told myself i'd only put a bit in...kept buying all the way down...i'm basically all in (.35 btc, or so).

d-did i do the right thing?

what is this nigga, shill me on this?

I would not worry if I were you, I put in 4k myself. The market cap is really small, give huge room to grow. Even 10x the market only like 400M which is small for coin nowsaday. These info has not leak to the mass yet and retrace is normal. Hope it is according to my plan. $300 BCPT would be sweet.

when is fork nigga?

I put 150k into it. No fucking brainer and people still don’t know about it. Go shill it to reddit

forkday not decided yet I think, but soon. Once it is announced the fomo will be unbelievable. Literally exchange $24 for 300 if buy now. Marketcap 40M is a rare gem in this madness market where shitcoin can reach 500M easily.

I am pretty much all in my 20k also, Looking at least 100k including BTCP, a lot of people still dont know about this yet.

180k now boys, keep drinking, we starting to lift off.

yussssss. fuck diversifying. all in is the tru way

u will get pink wajjoks. if fork got delayed 3-4 months. I just bought 50 zcl, just to be safe side.

only pink wajjoks i have rn are cuz im out of cum to nut out of my balls from fapping while watching this pump

I will get a beet on my way to Mars too man. Finally on a 10x mission for one.

beer*

i doubt it. 3x is possible. once fork date out, 10x possible.

kek, thought you meant beet as an in 'a beat.' cheers, sir! away we gooooo

agree. I counted fork in also.

I just got 50 zcl. thats what I can afford. why the fuck u guys only told us when it hit above 25$, this morning it was less than 10$.

a gracious whale made a thread on Veeky Forums a few hours ago, saying he was done accumulating. still grateful af, whale sir, wherever you are ~~

I got in at $24 user. We are still early as this news not on reddit crypto front page yet

lol enjoy being bagholders when the fork date comes out and its q3 2018

no zcl'er detected

stay poor user. We all know you want to get in.

the 10 btc hodler? twas me

youre welcome

current mcap of zcl is below 50 mill. fucking pajeet coins had 100 mil these days. this is easy 2-3x from now even with out fork dude.

if i'm wrong can you tell me when the fork date is? 'soon' means nothing

what price u got in user?

its in january dude.

he says nervously as it fails to break 200k sats LOL

retard, current mcap of zcl is less than 50 mil.. this wont go any further nigga.

>10000

At .00995

ya, wait for the announcement user and buy ZCL at x3 compared to now.

user does raise a fair question, but goddamn. watched it dip to 175k sats for literally 20 sec before bouncing back up to 185k. wish i had more btc to move into this--fak

show me a source and i'll shut up, i'm just saying no one knows when the fork is and if anywhere will even support it

if its soon and a major exchange supports it then moon, but you guys are probably rekt if not

ur gonna get fucked on this

the other forks are completely different you can't compare the two

there is no info on bitcoin private, no timeline, they don't even have a team

and the lead guy hates bitcoin core

nigga, even with out fork, zcl is less than 50 mill. worst case we break even by rekt.

bought in at sub 140k sats thanks to mr. zcl whale friendo, so i'm comfi

thanks again, whale friendo sir. please don't dump on us yet

you keep saying this but the marketcap is over 50M...
>$30 x 1.8M tokens, do the math or check CMC brainlet

>54 million

why are you so dense, he bought in at less than 50M, and 50M and 55M marketcap is big different for you?

i'm not fucking lying to you the fork is planned for january

twitter.com/search?q=$ZCL January&src=typd

obviously its not a big difference its 10% but that dude has said it twice and he's literally wrong

nigga, i bought below 50 mill. who the fuck refresh cmc every 5 min. dont act smart

Nice, just created 100k

yo I bought 3 will I make it? poor fag reporting in.

HOLY CUP AND HANDLE.

fuck it dropping, got at 27, every fuckking time it happens

i was SO close to selling a portion of my stack when it dipped to around sub 160k. lord knows how i didn't

its heading 140k, i dont see much support in volume to go up further. fuck i bought at 180k. i am fuccking retard to fomo every fuccking time.

why am i turned on

vol's still low--it'll pick up tomorrow when youtube starts shillin'

can you fgts hold any thing more than 12hr? it need consolidation, this coin will go up no mater what. I am not even a bit worry.

cause you are a pedo user.