Crippling remorse

TFW went all in on ETH 2016.

TFW when completely cashed out soon after cause dumbarse Dad talked me into it being a bubble.

TFW when since then have had a kid, lost job can barely afford rent and drowning in debt. Holidays suck. Can't afford presents for GF about to get evicted in new years. Found 4 ETH I'd forgotten about and helped pay off some CC debt but very literally still fucked.

Anyway I could make it boys? Have -ve fiat. Why shouldn't I kill myself? If I'd held I'd be close to a million.

Its just money man, you're life wouldnt be any better with $2,500,000+ extra in the bank account. No one really needs that much money.

Hey man, that sucks. I don't know what to tell you other than DON'T FUCKING LISTEN TO YOUR FAMILY

Seriously though, that must hurt.

Yeah thanks user but rent for a roof would be nice.

Aww dude that sucks, maybe trust the you that all-inned on the ETH in the first place.

>Why shouldn't I kill myself?

You have a child.

yES IT WOULD BE, SHUT THE FUCK YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. holy shit, this "money does not matter" meme needs to die

Yeah thanks man. Trying to find that guy... not sure where at!

Your father destroyed your family's future.

Imagine cruising along life with that million dollars. You and your wife could've gotten a nice job you both liked, money wouldn't really be an issue. Your kid would have had an immensely bright future ahead of him.

:/

Kill yourself.

Can you give me a hundred dollars? It barely matters in the end, right, what's a hundred bucks? What difference is that in your life.

I accept Ethereum and Ripple, let me know!

Kids a she. Yeah dad's dumb. Pretty dark atm. Any actual way to make money? Looking for real advice. Don't want her growing up poor.

Doing best to find a job, just want to keep food coming in at that point is most I can hope for.

You fucking dipshit hahahaha. I'm not selling a single ether until it's worth at least one grand

You're doing well. Congrats user.

Holy fuck you sound almost like me. Britfag also, I had around 118 ETH last year's summer, sold them to fund something and since December I've been a massive poorfag. I don't feel anything though, I'm just happy that I was right about Ethereum. I thought that fucking alien headed Russian would implement PoS in a few months and the price would stabilize, I didn't care either way. I always liked Ethereum's fundamentals. I still don't care, there's tonnes more gains to be made and not that much has changed.

I was actually more surprised at how much I didn't care, it didn't even sink in more later, just don't care for something that I couldn't see for a fucking year away. Who knows, maybe you would have squandered it somehow anyway or some other fucked up thing happen worse than what you're in. Your time isn't now, but it will come very soon, to lavish in your gains.

Tbh kill your dad dude. Kidding. How much was eth when you bought it back then? That seems like the type of thing you think about every waking second. Does your dad know how high it is now? Make him feel bad. Enjoy your kid too, they grow quick.

Son I've lost 3 fortunes in my life.
It's a gut punch but there will be another opportunity.
Stay frosty!

Just buy something that looks promising with a low market cap you guys and hodl for two years. I just got lucky. We're all gonna make it.

Yeah hear ya. Wouldn't have cared either... didn't plan on the kid. Perhaps would have squandered, it all happened pretty quickly though. Jesus paying next weeks rent would be nice now.

Here, this was when I cashed out after selling 118 ETH on Kraken. don't feel so bad, I don't.

What are your picks? Have like 100 dollarydoos max to put into it. And that's probably being irresponsible to be honest.

Yeah I know that feeling of desperation. You live your life by the hour yet time seems to pass so fast. An opportunity to sit down is an luxury.

BCH

One thing?

I have 6000 atm, I have about 4000 in Eth, ripple, Sys, Strat, BTC.

The other 2000 is in literally shitcoin low market cap stuff. It's how I got 500 this far.

I've lost a couple of opportunities in my life too. Could have relocated, get a good job. Now I'm just coasting in my shitty job, hoping I'll make enough from crypto so that I don't have to work in my 70s.

if i could just relax on a beach the rest of my life i wud fucking do it you faggot but instead i gotta wake up every morning and sit in front of a computer 8 hours a day

Get into BNTY. It's 2017's last moon mission. DYOR and you will see why this shit can easily 100x.

I don't quite understand the utility of this one. And only have $100AUD to play with (which my GF would kill me probably rightfully if she knew I had it). While will this moon? Why shouldn't I just buy a bunch of canned food and stash in car?

I turned 5k (from a credit card) into 50k in 4 months flipping ICO's

Next step is 50k to 500k. Hope to be at least 1M by end of year 2018

We are the early adopters OP. DYOR, try again. We can all make it.

It's just money

I'm outties. Late here. Thanks for support.

Any help appreciated:

ETH: 0x2a4a84cd4da289d67ed82228ba3d98ce15ed7d87

BTC: 1ApjqPTQkHxmV3SuFuqvsooR3YUp8mw6XB

Know I'll get banned for this. Getting desperate.

I would kill my father and take inheritance, but seriously.. For anyone reading this, never listen to your pearents.. EVER. Make your own choices, and if you fuck up, at least you wont be resentful at others and only you will be the blame.