YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Hope you guys listened to my warning earlier, news coming January is bigger then I was initially led to believe this is my final warning biz don’t be retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MjvWc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_areas
eguizhou.gov.cn/2015-02/27/content_19670225.htm
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m129s/vitalik_investoradvisor_to_vechain/drqn80w/?c
reddit.com/r/Vechain/wiki/index
prnewswire.com/news-releases/guian-new-area-releases-2017-blueprint-that-emphasizes-big-data-business-300408566.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

alright then. go ahead. what is it

sounds bad cause you said warning. def wont buy

I rather stay away from a company who shills and lies to to get a price increase

imgur.com/a/MjvWc

also their SEZ isn't a national partnership but a local one

This pathetic wabi bag holder comments on every single Vechain post, get a life man every single one of your fud tries are completely made up lol

Shit tier FUD. Stay poor Waltonwabi fags

>like
really?

Oh fuck off.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_areas

"The State-level new areas of the People's Republic of China are special economic-development zones supported by the central government. The zones are parts of cities at various levels in the formal hierarchy but are known as "national-level" or "state-level" in reference to the preferential policies and privileges they are granted directly by the State Council. These privileges are to encourage and attract new developments (particularly foreign direct investment) to speed up the city's economy"

VeChain referred to it as a "national-level" partnership because that's what they're supposed to call it, and because that's what it is. That wasn't their choice of words.

eguizhou.gov.cn/2015-02/27/content_19670225.htm

Explain this retard

Any further hints OP?
Ready with my 20k Ven treasure.

Don't hold wabi lol, but wabi is not a bad coin. ICO was .25 cents , i call decent gains, also they are actually being used in stores. Not really a shit coin? Only a dumb venshit

My fud isn't made up here are the links to your reddits , added them to the imgur

Vitalik's response to this claim reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7m129s/vitalik_investoradvisor_to_vechain/drqn80w/?c

reddit.com/r/Vechain/wiki/index False Claims by vechain Q12 In what way did Vitalik Buterin and Anthony from Jaxx assist the VeChain tech team ? Did they act as advisors over the process of evolving ? Vitalik did help to advise in the beginning like 2015 but off the record or I should say unofficially. Anthony from Jaxx is major investor for VeChain and we do have lots of discussion about how to develop VeChain. Vitalik's

that say's the SEZ was state approved to be created retard, nothing ever mentioned vechain. Which is how VEN skewed this marketing. Wabi statement was dead on

I have a little money in both WTC and VEN so I'll be happy with increases in both. Then I can sell and put it into Doge

I want to but I've been JUST'd before.

I'm hoping for a dip to like 7200.

If I remember the thread from earlier today the OP mentioned a partnership so outlandish that I don't even want to mention it again.

You are literally just making shit up now lmao nobody listen to this retard if you click my link you see he is completely lying in desperate hopes that nobody actually does any research .... IT IS a national level partnership the entire city is a Chinese government initiative basically a government incubator

Imagine how shitty this dude's life is. Literally goes around posting the same comment in every thread

No someone piggy backed on op and claimed alipay was the partner I don’t think it was op posting

Wabi posted,
"Nor will we will masquerade an MOU / agreement with a local development zone in a 4th tier city as a ‘National level partnership’ and post the national anthem in our twitter. That’s just not us. "

This is just plain disingenuous. As said in the link I posted earlier, partnerships with those so-called "4th tier cities" are always called "national-level", this was NOT unique to VeChain.

Chinese "New Areas" are zones selected for rapid development and investment. 4th tier? Yeah, that's the point, they can easily build over it. Doing pretty fucking well so far:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/guian-new-area-releases-2017-blueprint-that-emphasizes-big-data-business-300408566.html

Pudong was designated a "New Area" in 1992. Turned out alright don't you think?

How am i making this up? that imgur and the links I sent you link to vitalik's profile and VENs official reddit, also that's like staying a city in the United States is granted money or chosen to be developed technology and all companies that operate there have a national partnership with the US gov? You fucking stupid. Besides There are other coins that have government partnerships and some more than the one local one VEN has.

TA on point

You are literally to stupid to even argue with you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about and have done 0 research and twice now have ignored the other poster in here literally spelling it out for you but of course you ignore it this is pathetic lol

Imagine being this big of a brainlet

lulz, click the IMGUR link and find how vitalik called ven out as having nothing to do with it and VEN claiming to have unofficial ties to vitalik I guess you didn't real your own article

Just gets to show you the kind of people that invest in a shitcoin like wabi. Waltonwabi cucks are too retarded to be reasoned with.

Literally what ? Go to bed man you’re not making any sense

the same ppl obviously its the same retards responding them self

Only thing I can think of is he spent his last 50$ on buying Wtc at its peak because all the moon boys swore to him that it’s guranteed to be 100$ soon

nah i bought WTC less than 1 USD, when did I bring up WTC in this thread however? Wait I didn't you keep changing the subject because you don't want to talk about how just linked you to your own official reddit with false info

whats that ven shit? no response?

Sick of these damn PnD projects with their CEOs lying. Their whole premise is to be truthful and transparent to combat anti-counterfeiting. I guess once a chink, always a chink, never invest in a chink coin

She looks like she's about to take a bukkake

When has the ceo of Vechain lied once? You wabis are so annoying SHOO SHOO

wow you must be bright