ICX MAINNET LAUNCH DATE

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHAT WILL THIS DO TO THE PRICE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Those fucking crazy korean bastards. Godspeed gents. Moon here we come.

THATS ONE MONTH TO ACCUMULATE!!!

I thought mainnet was supposed to launch before end of Q4 2017...although I guess it wasn't set in stone before. Is this a bad sign? I have

Good. You/we can accumulate more until then

I

NEED

MORE

ICX
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK

I hope they have bikini clad K-pop girls at the summit

HOLY FUCK ICON GANG LETS DO THIS THIS IS NOT A DRILL THIS IS THE REAL DEAL STRAP IN LADS

I only have 40 icx... I'm already stretched for money unless I decide to sell bnty or xrp. What do

if I go all on this (poorfag so all in means just like 5k) - is there a scenario where I don't get burned? I mean this shit already mooned, in the next month it can tank to the depths of hell before mainnet happens.

EXCEPTIONALRESULTSBOYS

Lotte Tower is legit man, ice skating rink, dope arcades, and a bomb Jimjilbang just a couple stops away on the underground.

Wish I could go to Korea for the MainNet launch. :(

this shit is gonna be tanking before it moons, better get comfortable with a nother 20% or more dip

AHHHHHH ITS DUMPING

YOU TOLD ME 2X BY EOY
WHY Veeky Forums WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i dont see XRP 2-3x'ing from current price until/if it hits coinbase. I do see ICX at least 2x'ing from current price when mainnet launches and/or it gets released on korean exchanges that allow fiat buying (which is within a month). Take that how you will.

What’s the supply on icx? I’ve found conflicting info on this one. It’s too fucking new too, nobody knows what the stable price should be. Eoy 2018 prediction? I’m looking to buy and hold a year for new burger taxes.

based on them releasing mainnet by EOY...just hold for one more month

It's a fucking delay. Of course we dump. I got out the moment news were released.

So why is this dumping?
Normally an announcement would cause it to jump

its dumping cuz of news delay. Not good.

because BTC is mooning right now due to fork on 28th, a lot of people moving profits from ICX into BTC. ICX will moon after fork.

Bad news. Delayed by 1 month.

ah this makes sense. I assumed it would moon a tiny bit, then moon hard on the 24th

>medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

unironically hold forever.

So glad I resisted listening to you normie fags , and didn’t fomo

HAHAHA THEY DELAYED IT BY A MONTH

THERE'S NO PRODUCT

THEY WANT TO KEEP THIS SCAM GOING ANOTHER MONTH

IF YOU COULD READ KOREAN YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT THEY'RE CALLING YOU IDIOTS

>I'm down 25% already
YOU TOLD ME TO BUYYYYYY

I will fondly remember those remarks on my 2019 fuck tour of seoul

Source?

read the article

SOMEONE BUY MY REQ BAGS I NEED THE MOON TICKET

Fml. Down 35%, maybe I should sell at loss and try to get my money back, then look what's the price is.. fuck.

i-its going back up

lmao buying high selling low

We're going to fuck so many bitches. Moon TIME!

Unless the news is Jesus himself has resurrected and just told the Jews they were wrong to shun him and to make it up to him they can buy ICX, this news won't necessarily do that much to the coin. It's communication from the devs which is good, and the timing of the MainNet being off by a month isn't a big deal.

Lotte Tower shit is legit as fuck.

>people are excited that they can now accumulate
stop being so short sighted, biz.

arent*

WTF is a mainnet AAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ITS.... ITS>>> MOONING
MOOON
INC MOON

from SHIT DUIMP TO MOON
recovery in progress