/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Jack Black Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PzyYryeL
stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
dafont.com/bebas-neue.font
dafont.com/04b-19.font
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also the booru has been updated again

Thank you, Booru user.
Also, damn, steve is cute~!

is there anything i should fix?

a cat is fine too

This was troublesome.

Booru user, did you see

Yeah, I did But wouldn't be able to save or even open now since my computer is busted and I'm borrowing someone else's and using my flash drive as my main storage device

jpg bad, png good

bigger crops so you dont cut off sprites and cards

Towerfags, I need help!

I know that isn't a good opener butt fuck it.

You see Pic related? That's Kitsune Princess from Gen 5. I know, she thicc, and I love it too.

But I got a question. What the fuck is that dress/robe thing her beautiful Japanese goddess thighs are popping out of, because it is gorgeous and I have to know. It's not a fucking kimono that's for damn sure because kimonos don't have slit sides and I really like that feature.

So do we have a fashionfag on hand or what? What is this dress?

thanks for the advice

is there any problem with the stats

It isn't a Japanese dress at all actually, it It looks more like a Chinese Quipao

Mmm. Well that helps. I can't see the shoulders past her barely restrained bust so I'm not sure how accurate that is.

That's it! I just Googled it THANK YOU! Here take this cute startled Mimic Princess!

>Hand tail
I want to give Mimic Princess a butt handshake.

Seems pretty good. Do not know anything about Bakenekos really so I am assuming the powers / bonuses make sense in some way.

Her quote could be worded something like
"This Madame seeks wealth to free her bizarre kingdom of prostitutes from their lifestyle."

I would shorten / rearrange some pros/cons
+Very Shy and Caring
+ Can be taught any trick
+ Turns into a sex freak when drunk (or) + A sex freak when drunk
- Lies to gain attention
- Is very clingy (or) -Very Clingy

Her lust bonus is fine but milk lust items and lust items that increase semen have been done a bunch so maybe try something else.

Question for all those interested in a SMT chart:

Where do we draw the line when it comes to the strength of the demons the player can select?

>PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER
>Itty-bitty wagon space.
It's not a multiplayer game, so balance really isn't much of a concern.

ive changed pretty much everything you asked me to. should i post the new version here

also, passion milk would increase the physical strength of the user giving him a muscular physique

thank you a lot phi, you're the best

Oh I forgot I was going to say, right now she is a 12 stat princess but I think she could work as a 10 stat princess instead like Bakeneko

I would say 1 from Love and power, but up to you

I think her point total is currently fine as it is. Would probably be best to wait and see how point totals look across the entire chart and then make adjustments.

Yeah could be right, I was a little iffy if it was necessary or not

I don't think any line should be drawn.

Special Thanks to Ionk yet again!
Just Axe and Incubus to go!
Axe doesn't have a design yet

That's a pretty cute Witch2.
So make her a design, fool.

I know I need to,but I don't know where to start.Orc,Amazon,Boss,and many others already have the death by Snu Snu look to them.Axe is *just* twisted and obviously the brutish type.Wanna lend me a hand user?

Nobody loves slimes edition. 2/5 hits so far.

Princess Discussion of the Day #6
Mermaid Princess

Princess with a dash of The Little Mermaid. Bubbly personality and Bubbly butts are both good pros. Only real negative is dealing with the fact that she has trouble outside of water. Carrying her could be a pro for some people.

Both her dowries deal with the water issue. One by bringing the water with her and the other by removing her need for water.

The Humble Trident is one of my favorite items and is actually one of the two main dowries of my build. Of course one of my headcannons is that it can undo its effects as well. Transforming the princesses into humans removes the difficulties in rescuing 4/5ths of them and adds some variety to the princesses if they can go back and forth.

Moist cloth, why do I not see more people using this. Since the "Wet" is in quotations marks it even more obviously relates it to arousal instead of moisture. Using on any princesses makes them putty in your hands.

Looking at her fetishes, her dislike is odd. She dislikes Footjobs but has an item to give her legs and her quote says she is fascinated with the bipedal form. I suppose she is only envious and the dislike goes away once she has access to feet herself.

Pretty straightforward princesses.

Oops wrong quote

I can try. Lemme think on it a while. Got the Paste link for her and the other Viles?

The moist cloth being merely a damp towel is a much funnier interpretation though.

Indeed I do.
pastebin.com/PzyYryeL

Sounds like she'd be tall and have a physique like a barrel. Black hair, cropped short, tanned and battle-scarred, she has a wild look in her red eyes that never seems to go away. She wears a combat bikini top with full-plate leggings, cloth adornments are pure black as well. She runs around barefoot in addition.

Face is off, its bugging me a lot

Thanks user!

The mouth or the general facial anatomy?I'll be working to some Fatboy Slim once I'm done cleaning stuff.

ao ao sketch

Better?

Man, I just want to get lost in that hair.

Woah, nice and cute~

Anyone compiling all the vilegirls art anywhere?

Well, geez its flattering to see my design used by someone else! Thanks! Also, I am still working on the Yeti pic, I didn't forget

>scythe claw on its foot
Furry velociraptor?

Tamagachi,hopefully I spelled that right.Basically mythical Yokia modeled aftered weasels,they ride the wind and posses god like precision.

Okay, Ionk here, a rough early WIP on Yeti Princess. Finally got a some free time to work on it, sorry for the slowness

It's fine man,everyone has a life,and no problem,you've been a huge help!
She's looking >Pic related

She shoukd have an ear exposed in this shot on the right side.

On the left side, we should see the divot of a cheek since the hat isnt covering that here. Right now she looks like a concealed balloon.

Actually its kamaitachi and that is one of my gens bosses
tamagachi is a handheld childrens pet game

Should the demons be chocks only or can we get some R63 in there?

Well, we already genderbent Jack Frost, so fuck it.
We can throw in some more genderbends.
We can have Lucifer Princess or fuckin' Teddy Princess or some shit. We'd find a way to make it work.

>you will never cuddle up with Mot in her coffin
>you will never feel her massive chest against your body

Anyone got a clean version of the princess template? All the ones I can find are JPGs or low-quality.

I downloaded the zip file but cant find any fonts or bushes, just the templates. Help pls?

Use the mediafire link next to "Brushes, Fonts, and Templates" in the OP.

For Photoshop;
stumpypencil.blogspot.com/2009/11/return-of-stumpy-pencil.html
Fonts;
dafont.com/bebas-neue.font
dafont.com/04b-19.font
Not sure why they aren't listed anymore. Been a long time since they were in the OP, but they're definitely not in the mediafire link. Gonna need to fix that.

>Wake up
>That wonderful preview of thigness
Fucking great.

cheers. Is there a BMP version of the brush? I dont have photoshop

Ear completely exposed or just the lobe user?

Cheek is looking slightly better, but i apologize, i dont see the ear?

Sorry for that,I didn't color them just yet,I made duplicates to see which one would do.

There's no fucking difference between these two.

If you look at the line on the right side of it, it extends into the hat on the right one.
Left.

Did I win?

I like it. Not sure if that guy will. Her look is quite plain, but despite this, she's very cute, which is great. On top of her stats.

It is a significant improvemeny but i think her ear is to high up, mouth is to far to the left, also does she have a mullet? Because i only notice hair from the back, its incredbly barren in the front.

I'm not too sure about the mullet thing,from what I can see she there wasn't hair infront of her face.Sorry for the constant errors,I'm not too keen on mimicing Gats' style.

Hmm well i think what we see here is hair that drapes over her face covering her ears and rolling down her shoulder, also hair then comes down the left side of her fair more dynamically, it wraps around more naturally.

Kinda like this?

Color me excited!

Woah, welcome back, Ionk, nice progress, looking cute~
I say Half lobe.

Nice to see ya again and lovely yeti

since now they're getting art, who is the best vilegirl?

Witch 2 no contest.

>Matador girl
>Satan

i'm scared

>Mara Princess
HOO BOY

More Dog Princess love!

a tie between Witch II and Knave

Damn, that is CUTE

But the question is, what does she look like after a few years of binging?

>Implying she hasn't been bringing for years
>Implying forcing others to binge doesn't keep her busy enough to only be sexy-chubby

is Sir Vile secretely Sir Knight's long lost sister?

So long as they inject eachother with strange drugs and fight shirtless on a sinking battle ship I'll be cool with it.

is there a vilegirl gen chart

not yet, but there is a pastebin with all the girls somewhere.

hopefully someone post the pastebin, i really want to see it

Nice. I feel like SMT and tower girls could be decent together

I approve of this.
Even through the main knight's gender changes depending on the player, I would love if the generic Ser vile was a chick

Not yet, but most of the princesses are done.

Are you worthy of my challenge?

Probably not.

Nope.

Not in the slightest.

Maybe more than a murmur edition. 2.5/6

Princess Discussion of the Day #7
Knight Princess

Best human princess dont let anyone else tell you otherwise

Literally nothing wrong with her

Her Grandfather's Sword is pretty overpowered as far as weapons go especially since its really only evil princesses that you would have to fight/conquer.

The Knight's Crest is really awesome as well and should be used more often. Now that I am thinking about it more closely, it is the only way to collect more knights in this CYOA inside the rules.

Some have said that the Lover's Handkerchief is cuck related since it makes your princesses aroused while you are away. The true interpretation is that it allows you to go on your adventures and always come back to your princesses in a good mood. Also it is pretty cute to imagine Knight Princess with this secret piece of pink frillyness that she shares once she trusts you.

How could I forget the discussion image

Ahh, knight princess.
The fan favorite, as it were. And well deserved, too.

The Grandfather's sword does make her kinda OP, but with Evil's Aku skin, it lets us make Samurai jack jokes using her and Stationgals, so I'm good with it now.

The knight's crest is definitely a fun item that I'm sad doesn't get more love.

And yea, her having the slightly frilly side does both give her a ton of character and act as a very cute lust bonus.

Also, I will always stand by This being the best design. It makes her look like more of a knight without losing her princess edge, and gives her armor a good (If ever so slight) re-design.

Also HOT DAMN, that is some good ass art.

I know nothing about SMT, so, I'll just say "O'LEY!" And leave it at that.