Elves

>high elf, low elf, sky elf, rain elf, storm elf, wind elf, winged elf, cloud elf, flying elf, stone elf, rock elf, mountain elf, hill elf, valley elf, underground elf, dark elf, night elf, star elf, moon elf, sun elf, wood elf, forest elf, tree elf, leaf elf, grass elf, jungle elf, plains elf, flower elf, snow elf, ice elf, arctic elf, tundra elf, boreal elf, tropical elf, ocean elf, sea elf, river elf, lake elf, water elf, underwater elf, volcano elf, lava elf, magma elf, steam elf, fire elf, magic elf, magical elf, sorcery elf, thaumaturgy elf, half elf, three-quarter elf, octoelf, second elf twice-removed, blood elf, crimson elf, red elf, sanguine elf, vampire elf, psychic elf, psionic elf, mentalist elf, telepath elf, desert elf, sand elf, badland elf, fighting elf, warrior elf, martial elf, elven elf, elf elf

why

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why not?

Why is the "savior" of Man a homo for a slave boy?

all great heroes are, nerd

You forgot Orc Elf.

Slaanesh likes diversity in rape victims.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJsG4F2Img

This is pure cringe.

You're forgetting the best kind of elf

dead elf?

A dead elf?

No, an elf slave

>elf detected

We need to go deeper
>e(e)l(l)f(f)

Shit, I knew I forgot to add that type of elf

all those elves can be slaves

Why are you defending (((elves)))?

This thread started bad, and somehow managed to get even more pathetic.

and the elfelfas, the little rascals

>1 elven copper coins were deposited on your elf bank account

So can anyone tell me why there are so many varieties of elf and why every fantasy game designer decided their shitty setting needs its own extremely specific variety of elf? Do they really think they're being clever or creative? I want to know what was going on in their heads when they decided to call them "sun elves" or "star elves" or what the fuck ever.

Sounds like something an elf would say.

I honestly don't understand it either. At the very least you could do the same shit but with some other race, but no.

>(((elves)))
Elves are White, you fucking moron. They're literally Scandinavian.

Dwarves are kikes, and orcs are niggers.

>wind elves
>rain elves
>shadow elves
>wood elves
>sword elves
>thunder elves
>power elves
>sleep elves

>why there are so many varieties of elf?
Because there are so many varieties of lots of things and you are just focusing on elves.

>why every fantasy game designer decided their shitty setting needs its own extremely specific variety of elf?
Because they designed their own extremely specific variety of fantasy game and wanted to include elves.

>Do they really think they're being clever or creative?
Probably.
Did you really think you were being insightful?

>I want to know what was going on in their heads when they decided to call them "sun elves" or "star elves" or what the fuck ever.
I can't help you here.
That shit is just straight up retarded.
Making your own variety of elves is fine.
Naming them "Generic-Descriptor Elves" is absurd.
The Rohan are not called "Horse Humans", or whatever.

wat do?

Elves are kikes
Dwarves are scottish
Orcs are kebabs

niggers aren't people, so they don't count

You forgot Lelf

>green elves with tusks

Never heard of low elves. High and dark, yeah, but low elves? What are they like? Debased shit tier short lifespan non-magical elves?

Are humans low elves?

Shut the fuck up /pol/ you fucking Nazis

Most of them are made-up, you are posting in a bait thread.

Maybe I want to be creative on Veeky Forums

Garithos did nothing wrong

I admit it was partly bait but it's mostly genuine curiousity and bafflement about why so many shitty authors and game designers think tacking a descriptor onto the word elf is so original or creative.

>high human, low human, sky human, rain human, storm human, wind human, winged human, cloud human, flying human, stone human, rock human, mountain human, hill human, valley human, underground human, dark human, night human, star human, moon human, sun human, wood human, forest human, tree human, leaf human, grass human, jungle human, plains human, flower human, snow human, ice human, arctic human, tundra human, boreal human, tropical human, ocean human, sea human, river human, lake human, water human, underwater human, volcano human, lava human, magma human, steam human, fire human, magic human, magical human, sorcery human, thaumaturgy human, half human, three-quarter human, octohuman, second human twice-removed, blood human, crimson human, red human, sanguine human, vampire human, psychic human, psionic human, mentalist human, telepath human, desert human, sand human, badland human, fighting human, warrior human, martial human, elven human, human human

>A generic name for a type of broadly/loosely defined kind of mythological entity with over hundreds of different cultural interpretations also has a shit ton of further interpretations and deviations created and used purely for the purpose of specific settings and stories to suit a particular niche without having to make a new entity from scratch.
Yeah, no shit Sherlock

>I admit it was partly bait
It was pure bait, considering your /v/-/pol/ reaction image and the rest of the thread that isn't interested in any discussion.

Oh well, such is life

>high elf, low elf, sky elf, rain elf, storm elf, wind elf, winged elf, cloud elf, flying elf, stone elf, rock elf, mountain elf, hill elf, valley elf, underground elf, dark elf, night elf, star elf, moon elf, sun elf, wood elf, forest elf, tree elf, leaf elf, grass elf, jungle elf, plains elf, flower elf, snow elf, ice elf, arctic elf, tundra elf, boreal elf, tropical elf, ocean elf, sea elf, river elf, lake elf, water elf, underwater elf, volcano elf, lava elf, magma elf, steam elf, fire elf, magic elf, magical elf, sorcery elf, thaumaturgy elf, half elf, three-quarter elf, octoelf, second elf twice-removed, blood elf, crimson elf, red elf, sanguine elf, vampire elf, psychic elf, psionic elf, mentalist elf, telepath elf, desert elf, sand elf, badland elf, fighting elf, warrior elf, martial elf, elven elf, elf elf
>why
Elf, dark elf, and half elf in my setting. And honestly, I kind of don't like dark elves. I might say no if a player ever asks to make a Drizzt wannabe.

>/v/-/pol/ reaction image
But that's Pelinal Whitestrake from Elder Scrolls who notoriously hated elves. It's not /pol/ at all you idiot. Hurr greathelm must be /pol/ seriously?

>multitude of elves
>why
>Multitude of humans
>Seems reasonable

Well Pelinalfag, you can always just kys.

Different types of elves like you have different types of humans, only magical because elves are magic.

Dwarf, Hill
Dwarf, Mountain
Dwarf, Aquatic
Dwarf, Arctic
Dwarf, Badlands
Dwarf, Deep
Dwarf, Desert
Dwarf, Dream
Dwarf, Frost
Dwarf, Earth
Dwarf, Glacier
Dwarf, Gold
Dwarf, Gray
Dwarf, Gray (lesser)
Dwarf, Jungle
Dwarf, Seacliff

I made the huge mistake and actually rsearched these, put some valuable time into it, instead of making shit up like OP.

humans are the only acceptable race

>making shit up
It's called a joke, specifically exaggeration for the purpose of comedy, you silly fuck

>It's not /pol/ at all you idiot
>muh genocide
>muh lesser races
I don't even care what he was in TES lore, you sure made him the fantasy version of what's retarded about /pol/.

Since elf hatred is equated to hating non-whites/jews, it's pretty /pol/. I don't know why hate them. I'm Right wing and I love elves.

Ayleid's are the fucking worst

>makes an elf shitposting thread
>gets shown that this isn't inherent to elves
>m-muh human masterrace

>Since elf hatred is equated to hating non-whites/jews
But elves are the whitest fantasy race.

This entire thread is a joke, based on nothing but memes and headcanon. We could have a reasonable discussion about this, but someone decided that shitposting was the better option.

Your autism is appreciated user.

Not according to them since Jews can't be white and they think elves are fantasy Jews.
Don't you have a slave boy to save?

>implying I made the thread
?

How did the whole elves being jews thing gain so much traction when the parallel falls apart the moment you think about it at all?

Your first mistake was thinking that /pol/ memes have any thought at all put into them

Humans, being generally disposed to identifying others by their ethnicity in order to form stereotypes on behavior which is a social function allowing humans to have preconceptions that are useful in dealing with the unknown factor of culture shock, find it strange that Elves don't separate themselves into nations or have a word for each different kind of Elf. As a result humans began to give them names that describe the ethnic stereotype. As far as a human is concerned an Elf known as a High Elf is as different from a Wood Elf as a man from the united lands of of Arghanshire is from a man of the kingdoms of Forska.

Most Elves took to the descriptions, although using an Elvish translation, although the free nature of Elves generally makes identifying them by a racial stereotype or the region they hailed from not very helpful in identifying their customs or faith. As a result Elves describe their ethnicity as emotional states, freely joining different movements throughout their lives.

Dwarves don't give a fuck, they've been coming up with names for Elf culture long before humans existed but just never told the Elves about it. The history books of Dwarves chronicle every social movement they've observed and contain such detail that a reference to a period between wars in one region as "Northwestern Highborn Elves loyal to descendants of Farealion IV 'tween the economic growth post-Farfields Crisis and the genocide of the Snowy Elves of the Thraiidon Peak loyal to the descendants of Farealion III". Human stereotypes don't tell you much about an Elf other than where they grew up and what color their hair is, but Dwarf scholars can accurately predict the likelihood of an Elf's disposition and current culture knowing their ancestry and current age.

Or, you know, it depends on the setting.

Dwarves are fairytale German.
Elves are fairytale pre-Roman peoples of northern Europe.
Orcs are real life Germans.

Garithos had no plans to survive the coming apocalypse, restore the devastated economic system of Lordaeron, or hold onto power now that the royal family barring the zombified special needs daughter is on the other side.

He was also a poor political to wholeheartedly trust Sylvanas and a shit tactician considering he sacrificed the only artillery he had via Dwarves because of his hatred. Even the Nazis used Jewish engineers and in a few cases pilots and tank crews, and inducted Arab sharpshooters as needed.

You can be a racist, but you'd better actually be fucking competent at something.

But user, Egyptians loved Dwarfs.

>Elves are White, you fucking moron
Elves aren't human, dude. They can't be white.

Because the gm wouldn't allow advancement in technology.

What about space elves, time elves, plasma elves, energy elves, complex elves, imaginary elves, surreal elves, transfinite elves, strange elves, charm elves, and virtual elves?

>Since elf hatred is equated to hating non-whites/jews

wut?

I'm going to post this in every Elf Thread until you like it

What would you want an elf slave for?

For epic meme threads.

they live a long time, it would be a wonderful thing to leave to my descendants.

"treat her well, she's your great grandmother after all"

I really don't understand why you feel compelled to post this is every single elf thread. It can work both ways so I don't get what you're trying to convey.

Half of the Ayleids helped the humans. Why doesn't anyone remember this?

>elven human

Best human.

I can only speak for my setting, but I have three kinds of elves. Your regular wood elves are the original. Light elves are an offshoot of wood elf nobility that decided humans were culturally superior and went to live with them. They're called light elves cos their skin is generally lighter than their cousins'.

Then there's shore elves who used to be seaside dwelling wood elves in a particular location, but due to reasons they lost control of their innate ability to control the high amount of natural magical energy in all elves and they're turning more and more aquatic with every generation. Why did I feel the need to have three kinds of elves? Cos I think they're cool dammit.

Where are the giant elves?

Dead, since you bumped a shit thread.

Come on, the threads not THAT bad.

Elves are cocksleeves for us orkz