LTC

Does anybody even care for this crypto or is it just a waste of time and money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pj9cShusb84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i care

What is the honest point of asking this question?
Are you looking for justification that buying at the current price is advisable? It isn't. There I saved you a step.

I prefer to invest my cryptos, The daily payouts are less stressful than riding the trade waves!
youtube.com/watch?v=pj9cShusb84

why do you advise against it?

It is trying really hard to moon tonight. Really thick sell wall. It will moon if it pass $290 in a couple hours.

not even the fucking gook cares about his own shit

Best crypto. Don’t listen to Roger “the hilarious turd” Ver

It is actually good for trading.same with doge.

I follows buttcoin. Im comfy. Back to 300's this time tomorrow.

Because the price has been very stable since the 22nd when it dropped to under $150. It is just too expensive at these levels.

LTC is a good coin

- easy access to fiat markets (CAN cash out)
- segwit & lightning network compatability (atomic swaps with bitcoin)
- fair, decentralized, old and reliable blockchain (never hard forked, no drama)
- "silver" to bitcoin's "gold" (boomer & normie appeal)
- deflationary (only 84 million LTC ever to exist)

plus it is the best coin for transferring between exchanges at the moment (accepted everywhere, fast and cheap)

Yeah, so far I think Litecoin has always been the most reliable and stable coin. No drama indeed, no controversy, no massive spikes and dips. Its great.

Litecoin is dead. Hence Lee selling his. Thanks to those that bought my bags before the recent crash.

>no massive spikes and dips
Good currency, terrible speculative asset

its up like 7000% this year my dude

thank all the normie faggs getting just'd right now who bought litecoin cuz it was "cheap"

and its got room to grow next year

surely it will never reach .25 BTC (unless theres some catastrophic bitcoin failure I guess)
but it can definitely go higher than .02

they are being tested right now
how strong is a normies hands

will he hold and reach the mountaintop
or will he capitulate and sell at a loss

>t. newfag

I know. I have held mine since 2014, bud. I just don't like the price to idle. We still have room for bull run.

Will there ever be a cryptoCURRENCY that will actually act as a currency? I'd really fucking like this. Every time I go for a piss and hit F5 I've lost or made like $10. What the fuck. I wake up thinking what my new net worth is today.

>how strong is a normies hands
>will he hold and reach the mountaintop
>or will he capitulate and sell at a loss
they buy and then panic sell such is the life of a normie

What price are you buying at?

LTC price usually stays flat for 2-3 weeks between moon mission

It's going to moon tonight.

Yeah It's called RaiBlocks. Your shitchain is outdated and can't scale to be used as a currency. DAG is the future.

>too expensive
lol, nothing is expensive in crypto you dumbfuck, literally a newfag and you should hang yourself

2018 will be alt season. I think people will stop caring about the big 3