GOOD NEWS!

>Halfling rogue fails stealth check

I prefer the one with the DDR notifications each time she hit the drums

Magicka advertisement?

I read that in his voice.

So how did they plan on getting it out?

Holy fuck, is that real?

What do you think that is user?

Jesus fucking christ this man is insane.

I fucking wish 40k had a game this good. That third person shooter was okay, and I don't care for DoW just because top down games like that never feel involving to me.

I've been staring at it for a few minutes now, what exactly is the problem?

I think that's a man with an open flame in a grain silo.

I don't mean "Is that actually possible?" I mean "Is someone dumb enough to do that?"

youtube.com/watch?v=XDLkMDJXl_0

It's a dude welding in a grain silo.

Grain silos are very dangerous because they have a shitload of dust and ground material that can get into the air if anything is disturbed.

And, well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_explosion

It's grain, and the air in there is extremely flammable. Bordering on explosive

>welding in a confined space
>confined space is a grain silo
>grain dust is highly flammable
>working in a grain silo that's not completely drained to begin with (shit is not solid at all, you can and will drown if you fall in)

Oh, thought it was sand or something. Jesus Christ.

Dust explosion, potential lack of breathable air, falling and suffocating underneath a ton of grain (in that order). It's almost German workplace safety training video bad.

Go on GOG and check out chaos gate, user. Literally XCOM with Space Marines.

Needs a better filename

What is this?

It's the Dark Knight questline from FFXIV.

The context is as thus:

Following a massive betrayal, your character is forced to seek refuge in the isolationist city state of Ishgard. Ishgard is a very knights and nobles kind of place, but it has a sect of warriors known as Dark Knights, outlaws who target greedy or otherwise abusive nobles to bring them to the justice the city will not.

You come upon one such knight, seemingly slain after a duel and his body dumped in the slums. You end up blacking out for a second(unused to the cold of the city is the reason they give you), and find that the man is, while wounded, still alive. He offers to teach you how to be a Dark Knight, and to learn to exact revenge.

Only it's all bullshit. The man actually died in the duel, what you're seeing is a manifestation of your own soul who wants to stop playing the hero and just go live for themselves, unburdened with the weight of the world and no longer having to fear your own allies will betray you. He spends much of the period trying to convince you to stop helping people so freely and starts berating those that are ungrateful for your help, getting more and more forceful as time goes on.

Eventually, they decide enough is enough, and attempt to frame you for the attack on an Ishgard outpost, then take control from you.

Fucking hell how is he not dead. Madness. What's next, welding in a sawmill?

The second one runs along the same side as the first, only this time, after having been through two wars and a lot else, it's your guilt wishing vainly it could make undo all the death you've caused in an attempt to make amends for your sins. It started doing this by creating illusions of those who had lost friends and family to your campaigns, giving those drowning in their grief solace. However, that method soon proves insufficient, especially once it begins trying to do it to those who already know their loved ones are dead.

So it instead decides to go that much farther, and simply create a world of undying illusions so that no one ever needs to die again. You, of course, take issue with this, and get an unlikely ally in another bit of your soul, who's been screaming at you the entire time trying to warn you the kid was dangerous.

flip the container right side up, take the restraining bolts off the sides of the container, take down the walls, drag the vehicle off the pad.

I thank you and I curse you. Classes start tomorrow and I know I'm going to want to play this.

Day 35: They still have not realized I am not a cat.

Welding in a grain silo, filled grain, with no certification of non-hazardous atmosphere, forgetting to tag in, and standing on a swivel chair.

Whats the deal with blacks and deformed women who are usually white?
>Super obese woman
>Midgets
>Old and ugly

Seems like if these sorts of women have a boyfriend, there's a 90% chance they will be black.

Fort Wayne Indiana, if anyone's wondering.

So who's dumber: The welder? Or the dude taking the picture?

The_only_CE_in_the_group.jpg

Sauce for those, please? Youtube doesn't seem to want to cooperate.

classic

>DM Uses final fagtasy ffxiv: railroad fun as inspiration
That is when you leave

>Not liking a good story because "muh freedom"

This is where you will never have a good RPG group.

search Trigglypuff

I've always wanted to make a game where we list hentai tags as clues to find out what game/movie/book/etc. we're talking about.

Vidya example: loli, shota, bukkake, tentacles
Answer: Splatoon

10/10

>Scorpion Clan Bushi

Alright, I'll play.

Video game: no limbs, inflation, shrinking, fairies

>the story is good!!!1!1!1!1
>MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER
>Forced to do long ass story quest to access 99% of content
>cant do it from start to end uninterrupted with friends
>generic story as fuck that costs full price PLUS subscription for what is a subpar story AND slower wow gameplay
>zero interesting main characters who arent unfunny walking cliches and all "zooomg twists!!!!" are so obvious if you can do 1+1 you can guess them
No. The only story part that isnt dogshit in ffxiv are some side quests which you do because they are fun, not because you are forced.
FFXIV story is a straight downgrade from the likes of Arcanum, pillars of eternity, baldur's gate even fucking divinity(who at leasts lets you do the MULTIPLAYER part) and diablows

But do keep pojecting.

Oh Christ... Indiana has 1st rate strip clubs. Most have a cover charge and most will give you diseases if you sit on a toilet.

Versed in the lore, I guess?

>Knowledge (Local)

>no limbs
Earthworm Jim?

>inflation
Dig Dug?

>shrinking
>fairies
Zelda II?

I need more hints. What systems has it been on?

I'm going to do one more for the night.
Game (lest to most relevant): x-ray, possession, unconscious, syringes, hiding, strangulation, mask

A friend of mine has been to most if not all of them. He's told me so many horror stories.
Especially the one that shut down in Muncie that had four girls that all probably would have been pretty about 3 kids and a shit ton of drugs ago.
So yeah.

>bard fails his SAN check

Extra hints: it's for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Nintendo DS and PC. It's a 2D platformer.

As for guessing yours, it some sort of stealth game. I'm going to guess Dishonored, but I can't recall anything to do with the x-ray tag unless I'm just not remembering something.

katamari ?

The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask

Rayman

Ayy, you got it. Rayman Origins in particular.

You are correct.
X-ray is Darkvision, possession is Possession, unconscious is non-lethal run, syringes are sleep darts, hiding is stealth, strangulation is non-lethal takedown, mask is Corvo's iconic mask.
I remember hearing someone claim that they acquired a maid strangulation fetish from that game. I don't really get it since the game was designed to be gloomy and grungy.

This is kinda fun. I thought up the game after looking at some #ExplainAFilmPlotBadly posts and was inspired by someone describing Splatoon as "loli bukkake simulator".

Best to try to keep it Veeky Forums-related from now on or take it to /v/ or something.

Here is a Veeky Forums one.
Guro, corruption, snuff, vore, disease.

Nurgle?

I forgot to add
Ntr, psychologic torture, slaveplay, bdsm, domination play, drug abuse, drug adiction, toyplay, touching swords, humilliation, noncon.

Dark Eldar?

Elric.
>40kiddies

Oh, you got me good.

U MAD SUBHUMAN WHITEY?