Tired of missing moon ICO's?

JNT - Jibrel Network Token

Read this shit: reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mcl6p/after_icon_the_next_and_only_ico_don_tapscott_is/

Same guy called ICX which i wish i had got into..obviously

If you missed ICX ICO this is the one.. All in for Moon. Sorry US fags

Other urls found in this thread:

web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@jibrel_network
sale.jibrel.network
icobench.com/ico/jibrel-network
icorating.com/ico/432/
icoranker.com/jibrel-network/-
vator.tv/news/2017-12-07-jibrel-network-announces-partnership-with-bitcoin-suisse
medium.com/@curiousinvestor/jibrel-network-enabling-investors-e004c9ca7605
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork
jibrel.network/?from-sale=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you are too lazy to click;

Let us know if you have any further questions -->web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@jibrel_network

sale.jibrel.network

ICO rating websites :

icobench.com/ico/jibrel-network

icorating.com/ico/432/

icoranker.com/jibrel-network/- 98/100

More info:

vator.tv/news/2017-12-07-jibrel-network-announces-partnership-with-bitcoin-suisse

medium.com/@curiousinvestor/jibrel-network-enabling-investors-e004c9ca7605

Not for USA residents

Not available to burgers. Fuck me.

It's supposed to 'protect us'. Bullshit, it's supposed to keep us poor.

Borrow eurofags passport

their blag alone seems to be worth a read: medium.com/@jibrelnetwork
interesting. Then again,
>being jewed by the mountain jews
>again
Obacht!

when are the tokens tradable?
binance, bittrex when?

im not a burger but my passport is expired.. does anybody know if that's a problem? first ico for me

Same, and got prelim approved - support already contacted me saying they are dealing with it so I'll let you know

thanks dude, appreciate it

mannn I need an american ICO to get on

Jan 26th, once the ICO ends.

Is there still a minimum buyin, or did that only apply to the presale?

min is $50 USD

50 dollar min!

hm ive send 0.1 eth to my address after 35 confirmations still not showing up. any idea how long this does take?

Why would an ICO care where you're from? The fuck does it matter?

so not really, nice. Thanks for posting anyways. I'll have an eye on this.
>still reading their posts

Up to 90 mins to show on the JNT dashboard. Mine took a while too but it's there now.

k thanks just to be sure its working before im going all in ;-P

thx for the shill gl

man, the tetherly bois from the scamfenix won't be happy about this.

You're welcome

>Users can convert Jibrel Network Token (JNT) into CryDRs representing fiat currencies, commodities, bonds or even securities. CryDRs can be transferred to another individual or entity, who can redeem the token for the underlying value in JNT with the Jibrel DAO.
...and JNT is burned (tx fee), so price will go up over time. Cool.
Question: won't there simply be other trading pairs, e.g. ETH/some CryDR, completely overgoing the JNT token? Or...

What’s the mcap they are valuing themselves at at ico?

jibrel.network/?from-sale=1
the team gets 15%, or 30'000'000 JNT

>The Jibrel DAO needs JNT to back any tethered assets on-chain (these are also available off-chain). But for Proof of Solvency. We use JNT. So as CryDR demand increases, as does JNT

hmmm, cool. I need some sleep. Then some coffe, and then we talk again. Or maybe not. Either way. Good night. :)

Tether market cap ~800mn
If we capture 50% of that, and its reflected in JNT price (i.e. 400mn market cap) that price can also be reflected as an RoI of X10 or a market share of 50% from ICO price.

People Don Tapscott is involved with this and ICON X this will moon with or without you.

Thanks user. This is my first ico opportunity
Am I going to get JUST'd if I directly transferred ETH from an exchange (binance)?

you cant do that, check on binance when u try to withdraw it says you cant withdraw to ICOs etc

oh my fucking god i hope you didnt do that

Somewhere they're saying I'll need to show them my passport to buy this? Is that a joke? Show my passport to Russians?

I just sent my Aus license pic. It better be accepted as i dont have a passport.

this lmao (I don't even have one)

I'm not even willing to give my real DOB

How popular is this going to get when it can't be used in the US?

So how the fuck do I do this? I just send eth or btc to one of the contribution addresses on the dashboard?

Every single ico that gets posted here starts trading below ICO price. You dont see good icos like icon, dimcoin, bounty, sophiatx etc here, just garbage.

Please tell me more icos

wtf are you talking about user. I knew about ICON X and bounty from Veeky Forums. This deluded way of thinking is why you will remain poor.

What's the exchange rate between BTC and their tokens?

A token is $0.25

Question....My Eth got accepted, it sent me an email asking to withdraw the tokens, do i have to withdraw my tokens? Why the fuck do they not send them to my wallet??
Anyone know?

I don't think you have to but you can manually withdraw them to the wallet address you set at the top.

And if I deposit bitcoin, who determines how many $0.25s my deposit is worth?

because us govt will arrest them

Good question.

its just the ICO you cant participate in as a burger, not the whole fucking platform lmao

Can I send eth from binance?

user its paired against the rate at Bitfinex at the time of the transaction.

Ah. Guess I should have waited for it to rise a bit.

Think about presale people who paid 20 and 22 cents.

How much more BTC or ETH they would have contributed. As such no way will this be able to be dumped cause they actually bought it for a HIGHER PRICE than regular sale.

HAHAHAA

What return can i expect? Willing to throw in several BTC

this is probably why it isn't sold out. people waiting to jump in im guessing

do I need to add my own ETH address in dashboard? or do I just send my ethers to the specified contribution address ?

Muh man, thanks for sharing my article on medium about jibrel.

It really is a great project.
When normies start to understand why a better tether is needed in this ecosystem... It's gonna blow up.

Also, not to mention their institutional grade banking platform they want to build by Q3 is going to be HUGE.

The eth address you specify is your withdraw address. You send eth to the contribution address.

>Jiblel

Is it necessary to upload a picture of my passport? If so, why?

They are being fully compliant with fin regulations which require KYC.

So Passport or National ID is needed.

The people overseeing their ICO is Bitcoin Suisse

Name & amount raised:
aeternity – $70 million
Mysterium – $14.3 million
Bancor – $153 million
Status – $100 million
OmiseGO – $25 million
Tezos – $206 million
Decentraland – $25 million
Moeda – $20 million
Streamr – $30.21 million

OMG had a passport policy I did it just like I did with Jibrel. Because I like making 320x return on my investments.

be lazy and don't its up to you.

Most ICOs these days, at least the big ones, require ID.

honestly stupid name, what does it mean

but this wild west space needs regulations for more people to come in. i'm in.

token sale is idiot proof too, you don't need to send from your own wallet, though you should

Just put 4eth into a ico called jibel. Will I make it? How screwed am I ?

I have put in 25 ETH. We will see user how fucked we are.

If i can't send from exchange, what can I send from?

Can I not send from KuCoin?

Cap?

30M USD hard cap. Not a lot can go wrong.

kek. Well at least I can provide you anons with some luls. what a brainlet newfag I was.

Not a big deal tho, wasn't a big send. learned my lesson will send from a mew now, and actually send more. Here's hoping for a blessing in disguise

What was the icon cap?

Actually, you can do that with this one. Just designate a different receive address for your JNT.

36M USD, 0,11 USD per token

Why is this one selling out so slow?

Oh shit no Americans? I wasted my time God damnit

So now I bought some amount of JNT. Should I withdraw them to an ETH wallet or how does this shit work.
someone explain an idiot

Because there are 30 days left? And a lot of people try to participate as late as possible.

ICOs in demand sell out in minutes. I bought 200k JNT weeks ago because I thought it wouldn't stay open...

You guys are buying at the PERFECT time.

Let me tell you why........ I bought this 1 month ago, bought 0.02 btc worth and got 1,300 tokens if had waited I would have got 1,800 tokens for the same amount of btc!!

Due to BTC going up in value, this is why most people are waiting on the sidelines. More tokens for your btc (or eth)

Imagine the folks who got in at Pre-sale. You're getting much more value than they ever could. Pre-sale was 20/22cents per token.

which means hardly a chance of dumping!! You won't see 30%,40%,50% pre sale bonys bag holders getting ready to dump!

You can withdraw to any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens, such as MyEtherWallet.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning.

I bought one month ago too.
Why are you guys shilling this? Newcomers will dilute your stake.

this pasta or bot is stupid as fuck.

Do I just send ethereum from my MetaMask to my eth contribution adress on the website?

read the thread faggot, yes

What does it do, I don't have time to read and regularly buy coins with no research but can you condense it down to a sentence?

Thanks, I thought as much when I saw the dashboard. I was still nervous though, lol. Out of interest, how did you know that? Because it had a tab for outgoing JNT transfers? Why don't most ICOs do this?

F

Because it has a form for entering your receive address, which you'll have to fill

Why did icoranker lower their rating?

why is this bot spamming this everywhere?

IM SO PISSED TO BE AN AMERICAN RN

Thanks user, set it now. That saved my newfag ass. I'll be sure to pay it forward to a future newfag in 2018

0.25$ price for this small whitepaper and 2 developers with no actual product so far? Nice shilling, biz

It'd consider buying this, but if nobody cares about it enough to buy at ICO why would they buy for a higher price after it's released?

I count 8. And their wallet has been out a while.

Burgers will love it

5 devs 1 BizDev leader 1 Tech Leader and 1 project leader - are we talking about the same project?

Because it is under the radar? And nobody wants to wait 30 days, but actually it could be traded before the 30 days regarding the admins on TG.

Furthermore the CryDR Explorer: a dedicated CryDR block explorer is released to facilitate closer / more detailed tracking of CryDRs on the network will be released in Q1.

They got a guy from Soros fund as an advisor and Dan Tapscott. That's enough for it to moon past $100M marketcap as soon as it's listed on exchanges

should i sell some icx for this or will my icx be more valuable

Do you count front-enders as devs, lol? Cuz it seems like this whole project is about making some money-shilling designs rather than actual tech-solutions

fucking hell, why isn't it sold out?

if it moons past 100M that's just a 2x

>You can withdraw to any wallet that supports ERC20 tokens, such as MyEtherWallet.
Can a MyEtherWallet hold both ETH and JNT tokens?

so roughly what sort of price can we expect to see when it hits a market cap like that? Mathmatical brainlet here.