BREAD ON THE RISE

>1262 BTC volume over the last 24 hours
>barely past ICO
>weak hands sold at the mini-pump yesterday

Any other simple bakers holding onto their BRD?

You can call me an inbred, but I am holding exactly 4000 of this stale shit

Breadfag her 6,000 tokens.

I bought because it reminded me of Apple iOS faggot bullshit.
I just feel it will moon because faggot shit always rises while hardcore tech such as LINK no one gives a shit about. 'Muh Oracle'. No one cares.

Baker here.
Easy 10x can hardly believe biz hasn't memed this to death yet. I figure there are not many paid shills here like verge, link etc.

That's a good thing. You don't see shill memes until Veeky Forums is bag holding.

>shilled to fuck
>shilled to fuck
pick one

Complete shitcoin, kill yourself. Glad I managed to snag profits at 14k Sats before it went down to nothing. Enjoy my bags faggot.

Have you even watched the video on their site?
Riding this magic toaster to the fucking moon

If you want a big rise in dough you'd best buy some BRD.

I watched people shill pivx on /biz and I panic sold. I will not let this coin do the same. Thanks

Got like 600. Set sell for 80k sat

why does the gui look like tinder lol

why would i want a coin that has the name of shitty food?

Who the fuck don't like bread

Did a thorough research when it initially got posted on Veeky Forums. Shitcoin and not a quality or comfy holding at all.

Nice cheesy joke? Do you like cheesy bread? Lol

coinbase 2.0. criminally under rate. will get its pump and shot to eventually become a legit coin. so guaranteed returns but may not be a top 20. so hodl for till u think its time to run.

If you want loafs you should buy bread.

Oh, you guys actually didn't sell post ICO? ahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahah you've got at least 9 months before it reaches that level again. Good luck. Buy some grip strengtheners for those bags.

9 months in crypto world...so like 2 weeks and should be good?

I bought the dip though so I'm good already.

I bought ATL too. Can only go up right?

haha fuck yeah thats the spirit!
For realz though its my smallest position. Mostly bought it because the name amuses me. And if it does moon would feel extremely dumb having missed such an obvious normie play.

Shit coins plummet in value along with volume dying out.

BRD is a penny below ICO atm with 25 MILLION dollaridos being put into it just today.

Someone explain what the tokens are actually used for?

no thanks empty calories

Who fucking cares?

I have no clue. I just browsed their marketing and saw it was some Silicon Valley bubbly bullshit and that it dropped when it hit the market and figured that it will probably skyrocket simply because whatever Veeky Forums likes like LINK goes down and faggy shit like this will somehow skyrocket.