Drawthread: WTF is the Drawthread Edition

Previously on drawthread>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/1/12/Fo3BS_Hellfire_Power_Armor.png/revision/latest?cb=20110709201747
i.imgur.com/uRQfYk5.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Request for a Dacian wielding a falx (2 handed sword/polearms weapon) as a gladiator. Gladiator diaper, sandals, bare chested, pointy helmet with a face mask, segmented arm or leg armor. Thank you! I'm trying to come up with new gladiatorial fighting styles.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Requesting a redraw of this guy without his mask, think Kafei from majoras mask but as a young adult.

Request for a drawing of a beloved longtime D&D character. I've played Sir Ian Stump off and on since 1995 or so through 2E, 3E, Pathfinder and 5E. So my request is for a axe swinging knight. His colors are Red and White now. I did the yellow paint job when I was still a lad. Its a old WFB Bretonnian dismounted knight miniature

Could I request a drawing of a blue-skinned elderly elf butler with a sword-cane fighting against a cave-girl in a fur bikini who's wielding a laser sword?

If you want to add a background it's in the banquet-hall of a luxurious art deco spaceship.

My most recent campaign ended up more than a bit sword-and-planet/oldschool space opera

Migrating.

I'd like to request an artwork of my Teenage Changeling PaizoWarlock. In her Civilian form she wears a slightly oversized double breasted coat with a pair of simple pants and boots and appears quite sullen/looks like shes cold

In her Vigilante form she wears a tunic and dress with a pair of dark slipper like shoes

Kindly requesting an image of my TimeWatch (time police) character, Spartacus (yes, the rebel gladiator), please. I've put all of the details in the attached image.

requesting my tech adept.

a character wearing the red robe with a plain belt and no real imbellishments

a dendrite coming over each shoulder (mismatched)

standing straight on to the viewer holding a slung shotgun.

the shotgun is absolutely plain and ordinary in design, but has the seal of the AdMech(the half skull thing) engraved on the side of it. every other surface of the shotgun is engraved with text that's too small to be legible

Anchor Post

working on this

I made this thread because I couldn't see the above linked thread in the catalog. In the future how can I find the active draw thread if I can't see it in the catalog?

Use search function for: drawthread

The other guy is an idiot and did not put Drawthread in the title

Two drawthreads? Oh whatever.

Anyways, anyone mind doing my character from a Lost&Found campaign?
>Amphibious human with neck gills and grey dolphin like skin
>Short Brown hair and brown eyes
>leather armor and simple sword at hip
>May or may not be wearing red swimtrunks under armor, I'll leave it to the artist
>rail/coilgun rifle
>Confident expression

For reference, Lost&Found is a setting where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up and is a chaotic mix of technologies and magics. The character is a spy acting as a wandering sellsword.

Requesting a draw of these two characters.

He is sitting at a desk sketching designs/plans, and she is next to him looking at his work and offering suggestions related to the drawings.She's only 5 feet tall.

He's tall with dark brown hair, green eyes, and clean shaven.
She's short with light hair and dark eyebrows, with gray eyes.

Please and thank you.

There is not 2 drawthreads. If you don't put drawthread in the title it ain't a drawthread.

Fair enough

Do you want him with a shield straped to his back/any other equipment?

Also, are you set on the pose?

I was wondering if I could get an Arbite Enforcer wearing a carapace armour similar to this in appearance (minus the jaguar head ontop of the helm) rocking a big fuckoff gilded shotgun.

Can I get someone to do my Islander Elf Fighter?
He's a brown tropical elf, auburn hair, green eyes, dressed like 1, posed like 2 with the sword in 3, and instead of black, the middle of the sword is a bright emerald green.

He's kind of a jerk/hero type that found this weird sword in a cave that became exposed after a volcanic eruption (as did the rest of the party). It's cursed of course but we're not yet sure of the nature of the curse, but the idiot is proud of his stupid cursed sword because his peers are using clubs or rusted, beatup blades taken from pirates

Thanks!

What kind of island produces pants like that?

Also ,SAO.

Thank you!
Not fixated in the pose. I would like the shield strapped to the back and dagger, sword on Belt.

Can someone photoshop this picture so she has brown hair?

Requesting a girl bleeding to death slumped against a concrete barrier with rebar sticking out of it, near a highway, lots of gray and desaturated tan coloration, an apocalyptic world. She should be dressed in simple olive-colored pants, rough fabric almost like burlap; some decent boots in black, and an brown jacket, a bag slung over her shoulder, and a FAMAS rifle nearby with "Clarion" etched into its stock (if you can even draw that much detail). Pic related is a FAMAS rifle. Make the background kind of cold, it is cold out, like 4 degrees C or so. No snow, it's like November-ish, so trees are empty of leaves, there should be a few on the ground nearby. The girl should probably be crying, with a fearful expression. There might be a few dead men nearby, she didn't go down without a fight. As for her face, very much heart-shaped, blue-ish eyes, small rounded nose, brown hair that falls along her cheeks. Maybe a dribble of blood out the corner of her mouth. There might be a crow nearby, perched on one of the rusted shells of a car, waiting and watching for its turn with her.

Requesting a Night King (from GoT) version of this.

/r/ing my Goliath samurai-style monk for an upcoming game

Here's a ref pic

STAWP POSTING THIS

Does this take place in France?

Are you new? That's been around for years, just ignore it.

Here you go user, enjoy!

Wow 2 deliveries!

Working on a new pc since my main one died last session, gonna play a fetchling wizard that studies necromancy.

Drawfriends go nuts, I'm cool with anything. All I ask is pale grey skin, long black hair, and eyes like the girl in the second to right pic (top). She has a nosoi as a familiar that likes to chill on her head. Thanks!

Uh I guess migrating

Requesting my duelist fighter Glinka, who might be too fond of duels and fights for anyone's good.
Thanks, hopefully, in advance.

Robot cowboys are just fun to draw, so here.

Requesting a multi-armed cyborg working on her armaments.

Migrating from the last thread.
Requesting a color pic for my Changeling Cleric. The pose is up to you, but I would prefer she would be smoking her pipe, she takes a copious amount of drugs. She has heterochromia, one of her eyes is green, and the other is red.

Just posting this to let the drawfriend know I'm here.

Migrating from the other thread
Requesting a pirate lord, sitting on a well earned booty

He is sitting on a chest full of gold(there are even treasure on the ground around it), he is admiring a piece of the loot, be it a crown,a chalice or a big necklace, anything really do as you wiSh.
He is wearing the garb on the right and the tricorne and Mask on the left
His weapons are resting on his lap or at his feet.
Additionaly, I would like his weapons,clothes and part of the treasure to be bloodsoaked.

Thanks In advance

With the sheer number of robot cowboy deliveries mine included has there been an effort to make a game based on them yet?

Any artanon mind coloring this previous request?

His skintone should be a dark dusky red, green eyes, blue headphones, black hair. Leg armor should be brown leather with silver edging. His kilt thing should be a dark purple with brown leather "hip armor", also with silver edging. The mp3 player on his belt should be black with orange highlights.

requesting a pic of these three characters before everything went nuclear

requesting my German monk character for the upcoming dark Ages of Cthulhu character.
He is a young healer in his twenties, he's blonde with heterochromic eyes (one blue, and one green).
He likes tinkering with potions and stuff, you can use the hairstyle, color and overall bodytype and face from pic related.

So are you asking that I depict him getting gang banged and being a slut for cocks, or..

Any given request in Veeky Forums has a 1 in 5 chance of also being posted in /aco/ so I think you're right.

Not really. Life is pretty rough.

Thanks! I love the design of the poncho and the smokestack head is very clever.

Here you go, hope you like it.

This guy in black powerarmor

vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/1/12/Fo3BS_Hellfire_Power_Armor.png/revision/latest?cb=20110709201747

So, my GM just introduced a villain last session, and I was wondering if I could get a quick sketch of him? Drow noble, long white hair (obviously), beautiful, 6ft, long black robe w/ fur trim+collar, lots of jewelry; golden and silver rings, necklaces, bracelets of all shapes and sizes. Notably, a sundial on a chain around his neck. Carries himself with confidence; very, VERY, full of himself.

Saying this as just an humble user, repost this in /aco/ itll get done

A confident, full of himself Male drow villain? What kind of nonsense is this!?

Bumping request and moving it over here I guess? Why the fuck are there two threads?

Because the retard who made the other thread didn't put drawthread in the title. So there is no way to find it.

Requesting a picture of a hero-in-training for a Mutants & Masterminds system set in the My Hero Academia setting.

The hero-to-be is a corgi with an adonis quirk, turning him into a massive jock with a heart of gold and a very unintimidating corgi head. Preferrably wearing a "Sun's out Guns out" sleeveless shirt.

Hero name pending. Maybe 'Gun Show'?

Hell yeah I like it! Color no less and armed to the teeth! Thank you draw friend I shall frame it for my comman center.

What am I not getting? The other drawthread seems to be titled just fine.

The little stump on the helmet.

This is what it looks like for me on mobile so I don't know.

Why does , the largest drawthread, not simply eat this one?

Requesting a female Paladin with blue eyes and short, black hair. She needs to be extremely busty, but hiding much of the size behind her chainmail shirt clinched to her waist with a belt. She is wearing dark brown pants and black leather boots, and wielding a halberd. She should be looking very, very smug.

Because drawthred as was used in title but not the main text box and hence doesn't appear in ctrl+f searches nor does it appear using the Veeky Forums search function.

Since the title is in the namefield, it doesn't show up when you search by title on the catalog.
It has to be in the subject field to be searchable.

Not this shit again come on faggot

Requesting a centaur in a horse head mask and a fancy suit dual wielding pistols

I don't understand? I just want a titty Paladin.

Is his horse body in a tux too?

As long as his upper torso has a suit, it's fine by me

Here's your spite drawing now shut it

Bumping.

Delivered on both threads

No, russia, but when I used to play counterstrike source the famas was called "Clarion 5.56" so I figured hey maybe a random famas ended up there and it could be her unique weapon. Kinda like having an AEK-971 in the U.S., or having any gun at all in britain.

Thanks muchly; can't wait to see what you come up with.

Yo my dudes, any drawfriend willing to take a shot at my hero for a M&M campaign? Shes like Jax from MK mixed with the Flash, a newer superhero to the scene.
Costume is all black, more fitted for close combat purposes, doesn't wear a mask, and has cyborg arms that she doesn't hide with sleeves. Messy blonde hair with a very serious and unfriendly look to her. Golden eyes (mole right under her left eye), tan skin, and despite being intimidating has a a young look to her. Artist can do what they please, If you want to put her in an action pose, change the clothing, etc. I'm happy with anything :)

posting this anchor here as well i guess?

fucking hell buddy, what art program/tablet do you use?
always impressed by your work btw!

Requesting a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor for a Dark Heresy game.

He wears Elizabethan clothing like in the left pic, (perhaps 40k-ed up a bit with skulls and the '-][-').

Over the top he wears a Death Jester's Coat (right) adorned in runes and sigils

He has a short beard and shoulder length dark hair.

He wears a glove on his right hand but leaves the left bare where it has been hideously burned.

Finally, both of his eyes are cybernetic, the skin around them scarred and mottled where they were torn out by Dark Eldar.

Thanks!

Posting for any sort of critique people are willing to give

I run my sessions through Roll20 and to add a nice bit of extra flavour I'm looking at preparing 'cutscenes' for events I know are about to happen, so I can put them on screen in place of a map whilst I illustrate the scene verbally.

This is the party confronting the sorceress as she resurrects a golem made from ancient technology.

I've shifted the party into the centre from the left, does anyone have any advice before I start inking?

Requesting a witch wearing a hood, a spider-shaped necklace, and having a cute spider familiar on her shoulder.

She looks like the woman in the top left with the resting bitch face while wearing a hood similar to the bottom right. Preferably so it casts a shadow over her eyes to make her appear more intimidating.

She also is wearing a spider shaped necklace inset with a ruby similar to the top right pic that rests right around where the diamond opening is on her dress.

Her spider familiar looks similar to the spider in the bottom left, is roughly the size of a tarantula and is laying on her left shoulder.

Requesting the character below to be edited to be wearing an outfit like the one in the attached reference:
i.imgur.com/uRQfYk5.png

I linked the picture to be edited off-side because it's NSFW, but hopefully won't be once it's wearing some clothes.

This is not a direct request, but I've been looking to find someone who can draw Space Marine art like this. Really good drawings of pre-heresy marks. I've been trying to find the perfect drawfag to threw money at to do me a series of pics of Heresy characters for my campaign. Does anyone here know a drawfag with the required level of skill?

Quick draft.

Dang, user, that is some solid work.

Thanks! these threads are great when you're out of ideas to paint T.T

>i.imgur.com/uRQfYk5.png
The sorceress is leaning a bit too dorward especially considering that she's standing above the party.
Also the construct seems to be facing the "camera" rather than the party.

Apart from that, pretty good.

This is great. Thanks!

Dacian Gladiator bump

OR here. You did a pretty damn good job with the witch. I especially like how you made the necklace into a sort of cloak clasp which was something I didn't originally consider, but is still a nice touch. Many thanks.

Cool, was in doubt if the clasp would fly : p hands still need some work.

Bumping pretty much in the vain hope that Rotaken does it.

I'm not entirely sure that imgur link was intended for me, but thanks for the advice. I see what you mean about the sorceress and the golem's focus.

Thanks again!