WE HAVE CONNECTION

WE HAVE CONNECTION
AAAAA ITS HAPPENING, 20K HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last time they connected the price literally dumped to oblivion, you can even see it on your screenshot lmao.

This tarot reading bullshit means nothing btc is only pumping for the free shitcoin fork that's occuring in 7 blocks.

fuck off with your garbo chart brainlet

except now we're on a reversal/uptrend
how are your alts doing, faggot? Did you really think the king would go down that easily?

wow, you're stupid.

Don't hold any alts i'm all fiat and just scalping on the way up. Would never get caught holding this shit overnight with that graph

>holding fiat in 2017-18
top kek m8 stay poor

How are your MA lines set?
I try to setup mines without success, I don't know what I'm setting wrong.

holy shit. learn your EMA crossings

it's just the stock one on gdax
i use my self-enabled autism to compare everything and calculate sets of data into future outcome possiblities/%'s.

I know jack shit about TA but I have a knack for this shit.

this
what a fucking retard lmao
i didnt even go to school or try learning much about EMA but i still innately understand it

learn wave theory.

>meme lines in a market that's determined 100% by manipulation of mega billionaire whales

>being this deluded
>thinking normies wont buy fuckloads and try to get into crypto after hearing of all of the new millionaire success stories
>thinking it isn't viral as fuck still

>meme lines

You... you do realize the lines are flipping the other way around this time this time right? nvm... you don't.

Capped this whole thread, I think it's all OP samefags anyway but will enjoy laughing at this tomorrow morning.

Night faggots just sold my last scalp at 16420, sleeping comfy in fiat now

good, faggot. enjoi taxes

You do realize the value determines your memelines, not the other way around? Of course you don't. Stupid pajeet.

I don't think this shit is reaching 20k either but they're right about the difference in ema crossover. One is downtrending one is uptrending. Not that it means shit either way.

You do realize that weather forecasting relies completely on historical data? Stupid fundie.

I can see that obviously jeez, but it doesn't mean anything.. especially on gdax of all places.

Change time frame of the graph from 15m 30m 1hr 4hr ect and there is various times they cross and nothing happens from it.

this user understands.
Its still a massive bulltrap brainlets

100k eoy just gotta have faith and HODL

According to this pajeet "logic" people go out and influence the weather after they've seen the forecast. Or maybe you pajeets do that by defacating so much on a sunny day the stench will actually affect local climate.

lmao fucking dumbass

this is who you're taking advice from Veeky Forums

coming from the guy that can't use common sense to figure EMA out LOL