Newfags listen up and listen close

I called SIA at 60 sats
I called RCN at 600 sats
I called BRD fucking 4000000million years ago

Do not fall for ICX, XVG, LINK or any of this already dead in the water shit. Once it is being FOMO hyped with more than 2 threads on Veeky Forums you know it's too late.

In the next couple weeks the biggest gainers to keep an eye on (only 1 or 2 threads a day) will be CND, ENJ and ETC. All signaled by large premium groups. I think the biggest one however will be ENJ. Let it drop down to about 10 or 11c and buy in then, just look at the charts and you'll see why. Once people pick up on the hype about the Minecraft plugin there will be no stopping it.

Good luck

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XETJ5ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats your opinion on XRB, FUN, and ENG?

Idk if it was you but i got in at 800 in rcn. 3x that nicely.

What happens when Microsoft sues them?

ENG is gonna fucking skyrocket, but do so organically. Steady, straight gains until top 20 market cap.

Why CND? Been thinking about going in

is burst going to skyrocket tomorrow?

>ICX is a scan
>some Minecraft meme isn't
Fuck off.

>Minecraft
WE

CMT

Xrb already been shilled to death same with fun... why would you bother with those 2 after huge increases? Their technology and philosophy lol? This is how pajeet scammers and bagholders scam you into holding. Eng might be dece

Its a plugin you fucking retards. Its already in development and allows enj to be trialled on a huge platform.

I keep seeing threads like this. How high can ETC go? Did you make previous threads saying ETC and now you added ENJ? I seen CND mentioned before.

pajeet shill thread thx bought 100k

I made a few of them. Groups are still signalling it. It would have kicked off after sideaays trading yesterday but btc went up at the same time and thats when all alts stagnated. When btc falls out of the return to normal a bunch of alts that havent been pumpes yet will receive it including etc enj cnd and a few others

Actually a good thread on Veeky Forums for once, newfags should listen. It's pretty obvious that the ride is over for XVG, and SC is a long HODL (I sold at 220) so don't go in expecting massive gains.

t. Bought SC at 80 sats, XVG at 150 sats

actually, dgb chart shows succesful testing of the support after the dip

get ready for a bounce up

How can I find out what these groups are signaling and what price to sell?

Join pump discords and they'll usually tell you what's going to get pumped before it happens, and when they start pumping setup a stop loss. Impossible to lose big bux but easy to gain big bux
discord.gg/XETJ5ss

You dont need to be in them honestly. Just dont buy coins that are hyped to all fuck on biz. Look for the ones that have receieved constant but small attention that people will flock to when their shutcoins get dumped on them. The moment btc drops im buying the picks i mentioned above.

>ENJ
WOW LET ME INVEST 50000$ INTO THIS RIGHT NOW

Ahahaha this is worse than the TRX bike reveal

They only chose minecraft first because its easy to setup and has an interesting use as providing community funded servers through gameplay on said server. Its not a minecraft token, its for any developer who wants to include it or any developer that wants to create plugins for server type games. This board will hype when normiebase gets a hold of something but not when kids with wallets do ahaha stay poor

OP I've just read through the whitepaper and I'm not entirely sold. I can't see widespread adoption of this by normie mobile gamers (majority of gamers according to white paper). Can you explain to me why an average normie would adopt this?