*crashes and burns*

*crashes and burns*

market never forgives delays

Trashcoin PND

BUY NEO AND WTC FOR HODL

If you guys can read Korean, this is hilarious, Ilbe (Skorean Veeky Forums / SomethingAwful) is gloating at how many westerners are going to lose money on this absolute scam

There's no product, there's no deals with universities, there's no hospitals

It's an ICO that was designed to go 50x immediately so everyone who bought in could cash out for 50x their Ethereum

You're so fucked

Link pls

nice fud faggot kill yourself, korean anons say the exact opposite of your lies.

You just wanr to buy low. Very obvious.

ICO wasn't even available in Korea

FUD is universal you faggot

>In TRX at 220 SATS, out at 320
>In ICX at 3500 SATS, out at 5000
>Now sitting in BNTY

I'm getting reverse JUST'D.

I BOUGHT THE ICO AND MADE 200 ETHEREUM OFF IT

YOU'RE BAGHOLDING CHUMPS LMFAO

NEXT TIME YOU SEE A PRETTY BLONDE WITH A KOREAN THINK OF ME

Link to SA thread, please?

Write in some Hongul you faggot

>(you)
kys retard

>small correction after x50 in a week while all other cryptos are dropping as well due to BTC rise.

nice FUD my man.
I actually hope it drops a bit more before january.

Why are you such a retarded fuck.

Go to ilbe and bring something back

For me, it's hot Korean babes. Also the site might be full of malware.

>tfw went all in on this at 4800
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>x50 in a week
what coin are you talking about because it sure as shit isn't icx

I got tricked by Veeky Forums yet again

It's been on exchanges for how long?

ICO was November or later October?

I agree it's weird to say x50 in a week, but it's definitely weirder to talk about price movement before this week.

"PLEASE SELL, I WANT TO BUY IN"

If you anons are smart, move ICX temporarily to SALT for a free 2x, platform reconfirmed to launch by EOY.

You've got some real fucking salt to come in here after we get our launch by EOY delayed and say oh hey put all your faith in a launch before EOY.

Get fucked user.

Alright I'm a pajeet, wtf do you guys mean by SATS like 8000sats or whatever why don't you just say the price? Wtf is sats explain pls

I TRIED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR

Ppl that bought this coin for a dollar are now selling, creating ppl that buy at 5$. It's good that this happens as it creats a new, more stable floor.

8000 sats means it will be 80.00 dollars by saturday

Is this really a crash and burn?

I’m chill if that’s true. Only put a k on this coin and XRB/XMR are already getting me to lamboland

i bought it for U$0.80 and no way im fucking selling this at least before EOY 2018

>>/out/

just profit taking by people who been there since ICO, etc as they know it will probably dip some more specially since they delayed mainet, which honestly might actually be good, I prefer the event and release of mainet.
maybe we hit one or two exchanges during the same month, easy x10

Google satoshi

I don't even wanna know how bad some people are getting JUSTed on this one.

still up 2x in less than week

Sold 1/2 of stack on the hunch it will crash when people wake up in Western world and I can buy more.

knowing biz western world folk are still hangin