Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1705: Toku Sentai Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

"The Best" only leaves room for one winner. Obviously the one true best boobs size can only be the ones belonging to person you love.

You see, the heart is the best boob of all.

>Why can't all boob sizes be best boob sizes?

This sounds like heresy.

Oh, shitposter-chan. Will you shitpost about me today? I'm so exited!!~

To the guy that wanted Charlemagne in Fate/ a long threads back, he's in Extella 2 now

time to bet if he's an ayy

>heart
Only useful to summon Captain Planet. And he's only "useful" if you're an ecoterrorist. So probably most useful for fighting the Imperium of Man.
That makes you a Heretic.

I tried

>Extella 2
>2

Oh no...what do we know about it so far other than that?

The chest of your lover is best chest indeed. You get it when you rest your head on that chest, feeling that thumping heart that beats all the rest. Poetic world view, user. I need to write that down.

Are you implying that Captain Planet was NOT the glorious God-Emperor of man taking on the persona of Earth's guardian trying to clean up our world for us!?
Filthy HERETIC!

>Charlemagne in Fate/
YEAH!

MY EYES

While you might be forever linked to Crona, I think Deku fits you really well.

...should we get PhotoshopAnon to update your pictures?

Its called Extella Link and thats all we know

More importantly medabots 1-5 are getting remade on the 3ds and fuck goddamnit region lockng i want to buy it

You dare imply that some blue skinned, green haired XENO is the God-Emperor of Mankind?!
I shall personally wield His purifying flames against you!

Any other good power copying options?
So far we have
>Skill Books from Generic Isekai
>That one hollow perk from Bleach
Anything else? I don't want to have to jump Bleach and I can't find that other jump

>omega telekinesis on par with prof. X
you fucked up there
otherwise nice

Does the hive you buy from aliens vs predator jump come with an alien queen or am I just reading that wrong?

You absolute madman.

Ultimate Lifeform from Jorge Joestar.

Hey guys, it's been pointed out to me that I screwed up the wording of Neo Jumper Key which led to a rather different interpretation of what to does compared to the game.

In Short it doesn't allow you to access the DNA Evolutions of Digimon Data stored in it, but rather allows you to design new digimon forms by mix-and-matching parts from them.

Ex: If you have Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon data in it you can't use it to digivolve into Omnimon. However, you CAN use them as components to design whole new forms for a variety of uses and specializations, munchkin them into the most OP combinations and arrangements you can come up with, or even design your own Not!Omnimon equivalent by adding the right digimon parts to the mix.

Change Log
>Corrected Neo Jumper Key so that it's wording better reflects its function in the game.

This should be the last correction to the PDF.

YOU FOOL! I BAITED YOU INTO A TRAP!
No citizen of the empire would ever know what the "Captain Planet" animation character looked like as all media from before the Great Crusade was deemed heretical during the Age of Strife. Only vague written formats exist for the public to warn them against the heretical filth, and the only film copy left belongs to the Inquisition and is in monochrome to prevent warp breaches!

Not exactly power copying but a bluemage can learn all sorts of powers from other beings. Depending on what kind you are you could probably steal those unique powers from folks in bleach though they would probably cost a lot of mp to use.

user
That's gay.

Romantic. But still gay

Yes. I walked into your trap. But what you fail to realize is that while I was keeping you occupied here, other forces under my command were infiltrating elsewhere, and shortly you shall see the glorious flames of the Warp consuming all that you hold dear.

Just as planned.

Thank you user. Val helped me pick him when someone mentioned a while back how ill fitting Crona was. I think Crona would have been more fitting a few years ago when I had a much darker disposition, but things changed. The trap jokes were/are funny as hell though.

I wouldn't want the old photos changed or anything even still though. I hate pink, but the fact that someone made these pics for/about(?) me, especially the ones referencing Val too, makes me treasure them so much.

Am I losing my mind, or is the new jumps folder on the google drive straight up missing?

I just checked the drive for new jumps, and there was no folder there anymore.

Somebody's been fucking with it. Please wait and we shall get back to you

you forgot sacrifical bestowment

also for genetics/DNA etc. based powers you can always use the animorphs/primal zerg (animorphs lets you copy somethings physiology just by looking at it (if it's DNA based, so no gods or something) + primal zerg lets you gain the strongest aspect of something whos essence you've absorbed i.e. their powers) so you can gain all different unique physiology based powers just by looking at people

very usefull for marvel mutants, sayans, kryptonians, Ben10 aliens....
lots of power right there to gain

Was getting caught part of your master plan?
Because it was for me.
As the next part or my plan, is breaking this planet.
WITH NO SURVIVORS!

That is awesome and op and I love it. I will have to take it so I can mix and match my orochimon form into being a giant demonic blackwar-orachimon.

What about future edits?
What character reference do you want?

SoftAnon, not Echoanon, is Generic Isekai finished or is there gonna be more edits? Sorry for misauthoring you.

There still needs to be an age roll at least for Reborn. Also would it include immunity to childhood diseases & commons poisons? Kinda would suck if you take it as you die of the pox while unable to do anything about it.

>WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Easy on the edge, son.

is the watchmen jump already finished?

What's with that Recolor.

Why are you ruining my waifu's hair.

Caught? You poor deluded fool. Beneath this illusion is the body of one of your vaunted Sisters of Battle. When the Inquisition investigates, they will find that you turned on the Ecclesiarchy and then attempted to cover up your Chaos taint by destroying the world.

Farewell.

Reminder that Black Crusade will never come and we'll never become Chaos Gods.

Reborn is reborn, as in being born again, there is a drawback that says you dont get aything like that at the bottom of the jump.

And he said fanwank if you dont eant to be a baby at all.

Guy said he was going to bed, presumably once he wakes up he'll look at comments and such before uploading

If it's any consolation, you could have never become chaos gods anyway. That's like asking why regular humans can't become swamp gas.

I miss red.

I honestly don't care, I treasure and save all these edits, no matter how absurd. I suppose whatever people have the most fun with. That being said, all the ones with Val being referenced at the same time make me extra giddy and warm inside.

PhotoshopAnon made it and dropped it to tease if I remember correctly.

>regular humans can't become swamp gas.
Except that we can. Just requires decomposition in the right environment. And a small case of death.

>lying this barefacedly

No, you are the fool for was merely controlling the Inquisition. I'm actually an Eldar! Sent here by Eldrad to get convince mon-keigh to destroy this world, ending both the chaos infestation and the necron tombs hidden below while forcing the Imperium to abandon this sector and give our people more room to move about. I already left long ago though the hidden webway gate, you are talking to an illusion being projected by my own mind.

>lying this barefacedly
/me sighs
Just fuck off already

Nobody cares about red.

>When two master schemers oppose each other and both accomplish their goals, while still taunting each other.

... and stop samefagging

>lying this barefacedly

I thought you were going to shitpost about me. Stop paying attention to other jumpmakers!

>spoiler
And then this happens! How is that chest now?

Red isn't a jumpmaker. He got replaced by much better workers.

Xanatos: Now that I've trimmed this tree, thing should be in place for aliens I don't even know about yet to destroy that planet over there while some other force burns important things that don't exist yet over on that world.

Just as planned.

That's just her heart coming outside for kissies, probably. It happens sometimes.

Speaking of which, do we only get to use our xenomorph facehugger altform from AvP once or is it a restocking altform we can use to get lots of other altforms? This is important to me because I still need a bit less than 200 new altforms to have one for every day of the earth year and that could really help.

Other question, what are some cool things to facehug into an altform?

I think he said we could change back into our facehugger form as much as we wanted.

Use spirit shenanigans to facehug Dio's The World.

>companioned
>not waifued
Almost perfect.

He said as much as you want, but you have to actually complete the metamorphosis - You can't altform out of the embryo/chestburster until you do.

It's jumpable, but I still haven't found the right balance for the Manhattan's section. The problem is people seem to want the complete power list with just the origin instead of buying individual perks. I'm tempted to just go "fuck it" and have it that way with a 1200 CP origin and a +800 drawback limit, but I'll probably have to rebalance all the other perks.

The guy who was bitching about Nuclear Stockpile had a point. I think I'm just going to reduce it to a single nuke per Jump but without drawbacks. M.A.D. World will probably be upgraded to +300 CP, not sure if I'm gonna degrade another one or add more drawbacks.

As for the layout, I actually had an imaged version ready, but it was much too large for Veeky Forums. I need to rework the design from the ground up.

All the discussion about Manhattan in New 52 is IMO irrelevant - it's not part of the original book, it overlaps with a universe we already have a Jump for, and it makes Manhattan even more stupidly overpowered for reasons that have little to do with Moore's original vision. If you want that kind of shenanigans, you can just go to the DC Jump.

Use a size-changing power and facehug the Earth.

>The problem is people seem to want the complete power list with just the origin instead of buying individual perks. I'm tempted to just go "fuck it" and have it that way with a 1200 CP origin and a +800 drawback limit, but I'll probably have to rebalance all the other perks.

fuck those guys. I think your approach was fine. Becoming a fucking god just that simply would be stupid.

You're doing dr. manhattans work, sir

Weird suggestions for forms. Sticking to biological stuff though, I might head to monster hunter and grab a giant elder dragon.

I thought it was okay before.

>Waifuing Saitama

But just imagine the look on Dio's face when The World becomes a daddy to a Standomorph!

Oh fuck off. Not like we can't become a god yet by "simply" spending CP. This idea is nothing new.

I agree that this would probably the best way to do it.

Also, I feel like you should reword the M.A.D world drawback to actually give a Jumper a chance to survive it. As it is, it basically reads like "pray and hope that nukes don't start flying, 'cause you can't do shit about it, and you'll die if they do". Basically, you have no agency at all.

>Becoming a fucking god just that simply would be stupid.
Ehh, isn't that be basic premise of Jumpchain? Spend CP and get stuff, like godhood for example?

>Not like we can't become a god yet by "simply" spending CP.
That's true, but that's usually the case in Jumps with 1)other attractive perks and 2)proportional danger. Watchmen is a very safe world if you're Manhattan.

>Basically, you have no agency at all.
Yeah, I'll have to rework that one. The idea was that you could only ever hope to slow down the escalation.

yeah and i hate all jumps that let you do that in a simple manner.
you should become a god by continuos work and selective perks/powers over many jump

not in one single jump.

If you don't like how /jc/ has progressed, there's always another internet community for you to go to.

What if in a certain jump you can only be relevant by being a god? Like in Asura's Wrath, Okami or God of High School.

>That's true, but that's usually the case in Jumps with 1)other attractive perks and 2)proportional danger. Watchmen is a very safe world if you're Manhattan.
Well, I don't know about you, but I do like the other perks in the jump very much. And there are dozens of jumps where you can get powers on the level of Dr. Manhatten or above. In my opinion, making the origin cost 1200 CP like you suggested for the powers of Dr. Manhatten would be a fair trade. Perhaps with making that one 100 CP drawback that makes you disconnect from humanity mandatory with no points gained from it.

Go away, Red.

Have you perhaps considered that the modern Jumpchain community simply doesn't share your tastes?

Your age has ended, grandpa. The new generation wants to buy omnipotence in a single jump.

Just don't buy these "godly options". Having the freedom to Jump your own way is a lot of the appeal.

I myself am very street level, but have a diverse array of Hax powers

I don't understand comments like this. SpaceBattles is a place we've always been pissed about wanking so hard. Why would people trying to stop others from wanking go to SpaceBattles???

Not the other guy, but that's a really gigantic disparity in power and versatility. The other people in Watchmen are street level and Dr. Manhattan is basically god. Doesn't that just seem weird to you?

There isn't a single jump, excepting endjump scenarios, that gives you omnipotence or anything even remotely close to it.

>Not the other guy, but that's a really gigantic disparity in power and versatility. The other people in Watchmen are street level and Dr. Manhattan is basically god. Doesn't that just seem weird to you?
Not really. That's how the story was written, and it is an integral part of it. You may not like it, but that doesn't mean a jumpmaker should ignore it when making a jump about Watchmen.

that's the exact same reason why shonen anime gets boring at some point.
When everyone is omnipotent it is just boring.

what do you guys even do anymore? Just hop into new worlds with your (nigh) omnipotence and fuck with some people Mr. Mxyzptlk/Q stile?

Yes, and?

That guy is joking. Though the fact that it's pretty reasonable that you assumed he was serious is sad in itself.

The posts you're replying to aren't about Watchmen in general, they're about complaining about high-power jumps that offer huge power boosts for CP.

Sorry, I don't fuck cue balls
Or any kind of balls for that matter

Gaaaaaayyy!!!!

You know, considering there is a Meat Snake mutation in Nechronica, you could totally have it burst from your chest to attack people.

I personally spend my time helping underprivileged children improve their literacy so they can have better opportunities in the future.

Looks like you could use my services yourself.

>digimon let's you be zeedMillenniummon pretty easily with simply spending some cp
>ben 10 let's you become alien X pretty easily
>DC occult let's you become a mix between classic Dr. Fate and princess amethyst
>marvel magic let's you become a skyfather with an own helldimension

all those things singlehandedly make you atleast multiversal threads with a good portion of nigh-omnipotence

Omnipotence, the literal definition, is not something that any character in fiction has ever reached, as far as I know. As such, "nigh-omnipotence" would have to be extremely skewed towards the word "nigh" to even count as such.

>fuck with some people Mr. Mxyzptlk/Q stile?
Yes. Also, lots of vore.

That seems to be more opinion than how Jumps in the past and even right now are treated. One Punch Man doesn't let you buy into being Saitama, Gravity Falls doens't let you buy into being Bill, Adventure Time doesn't let you buy into being The Lich or Prismo. Just because an absurdly powerful character exists in the story doesn't entitle you to buying into being them, because a Jump needs to be internally balanced.

What story or balance reason could there be to support that?

Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos) probably counts

Nope. There was no indication, not even close to it, that he can affect ALL multiverses, meaning literally every fictional and nonfictional universe or setting, and beat everyone in those same universes with contemptuous ease. And that's just the very lowest base requirement to even qualify to try for the descriptor of "Omnipotent".

No, he is not omnipotent as he isn't influencing other author's stories unless those author explicitly reference him. The same can be said about The One Above All in Marvel or the Primal Monitor in DC.

There can't be omnipotents in fiction.

That's another option I considered: just not offering Manhattan's power at all and using fiat to signal you can't redo the experiment.

>Adventure Time doesn't let you buy into being The Lich
Yes it does.

Part of the problem is presumably the impression that the process that created Dr. Manhattan was much more mundane and (seemingly) repeatable and understandable than entities like Saitama, etc. He isn't really some transcendent superbeing, at least in terms of how he game to exist. He was a literal science experiment, and science is repeatable.

I am not in any way trying to argue that the above justifies making Manhattan's powerset purchaseable in the jump, to be clear. Just thinking about why people see Manhattan as more attainable than Saitama.

>One Punch Man
Let's you be an S class hero, in both ability and official ranking. With a mere two Jumps, you can easily obtain that strength with minimal muchkinery.

Eh, I thought he was a necessity for existence reality in that Mythos

That's the stupidest line of reasoning I've heard for showing a character isn't omnipotent. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you want too. If you have allmighty power, there's nothing stopping you from just fucking off.

I definitely missed that update.