343$ BTC Transaction fees

How can anyone take this steaming pile of shit seriously anymore?
>Sir that will be 5$ for you coffee
>With an additional 343$ fee that comes to 348$

How do you fuckers not realize that you are getting jewed HARD? How can BTC be a store of value if it can't even be used as a currency. It's like storing Zimbabwe bucks lmao@you

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

I don't know, I use bch. I'm not a corecuck.

>Post informative thread
>Gets one reply
>pink wojak threads have 60 replies

where is the $343 number coming from? i'm still seeing the average as ~$30

yes it sucks but doesn't seem to be as bad as you're implying

>when he drops 1 cent by accident

stfu retard

brutal

people foomoing into 2x, prepare for a massive dump after block 494784

>Using BTC as a currency

What were you thinking user?

I'd skeet skeet inna heartbeat for her.

>crypto
>currency
lmao

>electronic cash
Silly me, I should have realized that bitcoin gained its value over the years by being a slow, expensive store of value.

>damage controlling this hard

Come on, COME ON. Everyone can see through it. Are you new to crypto or something? Only in the past fucking 6 months have people started parroting this storage of wealth meme. What the fuck are you talking about, ITS A CURRENCY, WITH WALLETS, AND TRANSACTIONS, AND 8 DECIMAL PLACES.

yeah, yeah. satoshi himself said it wasnt ready yet but they took his code and ran with it.

now you have to deal with this until lightning network. RC1 came out recently, just sit tight a few more months

kazar milkers

So it's going to be a lot better when the banks control it? Cuz you know they done a really great job so far. I mean look at the dollar.

>Only in the past fucking 6 months have people started parroting this storage of wealth meme.

And only in the past fucking 6 months has it gotten massive mainstream attention and been launched into orbit. So, ya know, I welcome the store of value "meme".

You're supposed to be starting threads about how to cash out and pay tax. Also bch is your coin, buy lots and lots and lots and kys :)

Everyone hates (you) fug off.

Or just scale as intended from the start.

this is why ethereum is slowly replacing it, transaction fees will be the death of btc.

how is ethereum avoiding this?

Holy fuck you're goddamn right.