BNB is king

Shit is pumping and 2 huge announcements coming. First one about a airdrop for all bnb holders that will be like a dividend. 2nd one is tokenburn and the volume has been over 3 billion lately so It will be insane. FOMO will take this to $35 before jan 15. If you have not opened a binance account use referral code 10103168 and I will hook you up with 3 bnb after first trade.

i want to believe you but....
how do i REALLY know?

Virgin pantload is shitcoin shilling from his mother's basement again. Time to get a job junior.

hmm lets see.. look at the chart buddy you dont think the chinks didnt inside information to their buddies to accumulate. the price has been running up daily. go look at cmc top volume exchanges.

bump

yeah I thought the stinky chinkies were up to something.

Binance could realistically be worth more than 10 billion they are doing more revenue daily than etrade a 11 billion company on the nasdaq. bnb coin could hit $100 soon.

Thanks.
Just bought high and sold low.

Can you link me the airdrop news?

Also, Binance desktop app is really fucking good

wtf is happening

Tfw bought bnb at $0.85 in August.

Would have sold it already but forgot I had it. Suddenly it's now 10% of my block folio

bnb volume is insane right now.

its not a pump. BNB will be used in future ICO and give early access/bonus. its going up to £25ish to give some volume. maybe more. and its going to be an edge on the platform to avoid any tether bankruptcy. we should all buy some really. for our safe trading.

dumping BNB...fools...watching and laughing. read the news, you bunch of cunts

didnt dump but bought more at 65k. happy days. this is not a shill. this is an edge to your dealings on Binance. THINK!!!!

yeah, that big green candle is me.

wtf is going on

oh, you don't know?

welcome to one of the few times when you don't sell the news. you stay put.

me making 1.2k on a 60 euro """"investment"""" is all i know

This is a definite good hodl right now, this could get ridiculous, there are still dips happening so get in on binance while you can, if you dont want to use OPs link you can use mine too

lovely. /biz is so predictable. keep selling guys. obviously that shit is not for you.

thank you. we are finish now. coins has been moved to the right hands. we can now plan the future of our platform. news from official Channel tomorrow GMT 8 or later.

I tried signing up for and using etrade and I found it to be a pain in the ass. Crazy that trading crypto is so much easier and the gains much higher

sell half my req stash for bmb?

risky.
i love req but this bnb doesnt seem to have a stopping point in sight. how much req you have?

I have 35k req, and I also love it. Meh, my ID is red so I'll stick with req

> biz

How does BnB actuallly work on Binance?
Is there a 'cap' to when it saves you money vs loses you money?
Like if I bought 10 BnB coins for $100 USD, how on earth would that benefit me trading-fee wise?

Let's say you make a 1000 BTC transaction. The fee would be 0.10% or 1 BTC. If you use BNB, you pay 0.05% worth of the equivalent in BNB in fee.

Use how MUCH Bnb for moving 1000 BTC?

no cap. you bad investing, you loose money. but for fees, just BNB and its down to 0.05%. best deal around. plus the big news is that paying with ~BNB in futurenICO from the launchpad will give you premium access and bonus. its a win win. not a coin to dump. you'll need it to make good deals. and its going up. you have to understand that to prevent bankruptcy from that tether scam, other responsible exchange are trying to find and offer an edge. BNB is a better long term choice than USdt. just a penny thought here.

0.5 BTC worth of BNB to move 1000 BTC.

>tfw only 100 BNB

welp

pissing myself. somebody ask at 6 am how much to move a lifetime changing amount of money. going to bed now, the shoes polishers are in. nidnight

Also, why wouldn't I invest in KCS instead? Since BnB right now is really hard to get into @ $10 a pop
Genuinely asking

well. many reasons. BNB is an exchange coin, Binance won't let it down.and if you are privy of where they want it to be stable to edge USDT and get rid of that Damocles sword with is anywhere resembling a big bank takeover. its a safe bet. plus its the most easiest place to deal. slow sometimes due to traffic but I guess its like anywhere else. just buy and use BNB for future crypto launch, thats the idea. or sell and go to bed.

Great! Thanks for all your help :)

Am I too late?

This already pumped today you fucking retard. You're 10 fucking hours late.

not a pump. retard. talk tomorrow, or the day after. go to bed, idiot.

you welcome.

So uh how do you get dividends through this again

not at all. just get a few to edge stuff later if you deal on Binance. just listen, you'll thank me later. but I don't mind if you don't. ;-)

The reason I bought into this shill is cause the graph doesn't really look like a pump

how do you edge your crypto on a exchange that doesn't take $ or £. Tether? big risky if you ask me. if you trust enough an exchange to play with your money, sure you can trust them to edge your portfolio in their own currency. just a thought here...

nah nah but im a fuckin brainlet though. So say I own 2 BNB, does that mean my "dividends" is just the coin going up in value

because its not. you will need BNB to access early ICO and bonus which are coming through the launchpad. serious stuff. BNB is a stacker. no doubt.

I was one of the very first purchasers of bnb when it came out. Currently swimming on my island

you all remember that bread ico was sold in 5 minutes flat, if even Next one with BNB will give you early access. get in. you have been told. news on the official channel later.

someone translate this samefag?

No seriously I have 2 BNB...Am I gonna make it or do I need more

good lad ;-)

what part of any of it don't you understand.?need translation in other language? google is my best bet.

no my friend. BNB will open you the door to the next fantastic things to come ( or not). doyr

and that is the last time you are seeing that coin around a tenner, believe me...

you are such a cunt you should put your mother to court.