What is there endgame?

What is there endgame?

To retake the moon.

Make stuff. Eat banana.

space bananas

>Jokearo. . . phone home

Turn the Warp into a dimension filled to the brim with bananas.

Emperor's speed, you crazy monkey men

We are closer and closer, death guard has a tallyman

Jokaero Kujo over there wants to defeat DIO.

Are these thing smart or do they just run around tinkering with shit like the engineers in Halo

Or engineers IRL if you think about it

They're smart in the sense that they can make hyper advanced tech, but that is due to the stuff being written in their DNA and don't have any motivations other than survival.

>They're smart in the sense that they can make hyper advanced tech, but that is due to the stuff being written in their DNA and don't have any motivations other than survival.

I don't know much about 40k, but these guys remind me of a less malevolent version of the Tommyknockers.

bananas mostly

Nanners and maybe an Imperium of Nanners to replace the Imperium of Man.

They are heavily implied to be a successful DAoT genetic experiment with a possible DAoT STC implanted in their genetic/warp structure or the ability to connect with the Akasha records

i thought they were another random old one experiment in the vein of the orks, who also have shit encoded into their dna

I think that was the case but it was retconned for one reason or another.

Bless you for that pic. I've been looking into working out, but I don't want to have to bother going to the gym. Was looking into bodyweight exercises, but all the routines I found with searches seemed unnecessarily complicated, using a mixed bunch of exercises I'd never heard of. Pic simplifies and categorizes quite nicely.

fuck, guess I'm getting behind on my lore

Get back to the library. Put the misplaced books back in the right spot.