Folio rate thread

hodl

I'm too scared to open my Blockfolio, I'm all in on ICX.

Why do you shitty pajeets do this folio rate threads with 1k worth of shit? Every single day.
Want a rate? You bought 1k worth of one of the top coins, wow! Such a good folio!

It's at 31900 sat

Rate me
Bought dgb at 540 sat. Probably going to kill myself if it doesn't go back up

rate it fellas

ok here's my portfolio which is much more interesting than the ones you described

I'm ready to take my tiny investment to the moon

you should just go all in on one of the dozen cheap alts people say will hit $1 in two months

Might drop my salt and switch it to a shitcoin, but I genuinely can't tell the difference between shilling and real advice on this board.

as in, I can't tell which alt will actually be successful or which alt is just something pajeet is begging me to buy

I like comfy. Steady gains over moonshots I have to babysit. FUN is my moonshot.

Will I make it

Just holding right now

Like what

Will I make it, user?

What's that app?
Also,
>0 USD profit
Coin shilling much?

No thats actually my portfolio. I started with 28k. Bought XRB at 60 cents. I just make new iterations of my portfolio pretty often because I trade a lot and like to compare progress to my previous portfolios. This app is called Coin Ticker

Gonna try to hold to at least the end of January. I didn't buy ICX at ATH but I feel lucky that I didn't buy much higher than i did.

Ciritique

Shouldve went all in on bnty
Hoping this can take me to 2k

maybe consolidate in to 1 or 2 coins. If you want to make serious gains I find thats the best way to do it. Buy a reliable coin at a low, double up and sell and move on to the next one.

Advice?

initial investment has gone 2.5x since starting last month. was up over 3x, but made some poor calls and had a few learning experiences. not worried at all though.

don't mind the last 2 literallywho coins. wild hail mary calls.

Yo shill me sumting

About $500 investment, got the eth in march and dgb/rdd in june. Nice gains from ico's too. MILO coin not pictured but that's for the best

BWK. low supply, small market cap. next dash.

Y'all need some strat, research it.

SC

lmao @ coinbabbys

am i hitting 10k next year

put it all on ICX and BNTY and you'll have 10k next month friendo

I bought ICX starting at 3.50 all the way up to 6.20 or so. Still positive.

Literally my worst investment was in ltc which I had 12 of. Sold half to get more icx.

>phoneposters

shill me the shares you've listed mr asx man

sorry i cant take screenshots of my blockfolio with my pc.

I’m debating whether I should sell my btc.

Cash out and buy a bunch of apartments and live carefree for the rest of your life.

Should I buy another 100 XRP? Bought 97 cuz normiebase only let me spend $100 on ETH per week

Can you explain how you made that money off SC when it's only .03? What's the strategy? Just put thousands into a coin?

There are alternatives to phone-only blockfolio service. Pleb.