Character Art Thread

Last thread at Looking for non-punk post-apocalypse characters. More "Metro 2033 and STALKER" than "Mad Max and Borderlands". I'll start.

I just recently cleaned out my art folders of everything but standard fantasy because, let's face it, I'm never going to get to play a Post-Apoc game of any kind. God if I don't love the art though

Does the prominence of female art suggest men are rare in the post-apocalypse?

It just suggests I don't have very much of it, it's part of why I made the thread.

And most of what I DO have is way on the punk side. I think I've posted about all that fits my criteria that I have already.

Starting a new 5e campaign. Strictly PHB only. Need some inspirational character art. Traditional dnd and all

Looking for female free-hand fencers. Dumping what I have.

>saving art only to use it in games
>not saving art to hoard it until you die

You make me sick

Our group has never finished a game of Dnd ever and i have given up hope of ever continuing where we left off on our last one, and with that down i have resolved myself to hoarding art to share with the people who actually run games

I need good large pictures of bards for my collection. Pictures of anyone else cool-looking, but not over-the-top chainmail-bikini buster-sword cool level, will be appreciated too.

But why ? Having so many pictures is so great.

great

I'm looking for pictures with burning skeletons, suits of armour on fire, things like that. Think of undead but with fire instead of the normal frost. I'll post the few I have that fit so you know what I mean.

Beast types are also welcome.

Do you have some punchgirls, Veeky Forums?

Like this?

Yes, this kind of stuff.
Tough unarmed girls.

Less modern aesthetics are preferred. This is for a medieval fantasy character. And thanks!

Why dis nigga carrying a poopa soopa?

OK. Then this.

Yes, that's the good kind of stuff.

Also, a halfling.

And this one I posted in a previous thread.

I need a character fitting for a futuristic space setting, roughly in the vein of 70s-80s scifi, with augmented eyes. If they're muscular/stocky, it'd be a plus, but as long as I can get the eyes, I'd be happy.

If people have requests I can see what I have.

You got any requests, man? And thanks.

Well, that's the stuff I have little of.
I still have few bards.
It is not quite related to the thread, but I have few pictures of artefacts.
Beasts and monsters.
Boys.
Rogues.
Rangers.

is this from heroscape?

I dunno.

Anyone got some good angelic/holy characters? I'm playing an Aasimar for D&D 5e soon and can't seem to find good art for a male character.
I'm not sure I can roleplay a female character well.

Fucking perfect, man. I was going for a Warlock (Celestial). Thanks.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm in desperate need of a human male (preferably not edgy) rouge/thief.

Looking for heavy armored paladin or cleric with a greatsword. Male or female

Requesting bikers and punks

Bikini armor, scantily clad, and or boobplate characters
Also
Why is it always female melee/ fighters who are in impractical scantily clad armors? Where my half naked sexy wizards at? Makes way more sense for a female wizard to be half naked, given her armor is magic and robes are barely there cloth anyway.