Bitcoin millionaire since 2015. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ekHHZs3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

im also this, so i dont have a question sorry

Help me out?
1ENUHrSwwt57S7fLU
8n1pizPvNJDL1bwUK

Are you just as lucky with women too? Probably not.

Show proof

Can you give a short handbook on how to use /biz

Bitches are crazy for my dick. If you're rich, dress nice and are confident you'll be swimming in pussy.

How do you deal with actually pulling from your stack if you need to? Surely you have a card or something? I'm quickly approaching most of my savings being in crypto and I want to start taking off the top to rebalance.

Whats your opinion on the scaling debate?

tis the season mr big shot .

BTC 1E4PhikoDmjneyNdcXKymJqAkZmujhsYFa

how much have you paid in taxes? If more than 0, did you do like-kind or did you just suck it up and pay capital gains?

Yeah me too. You're uninteresting.

>bitcoin millionare
theres not even enough bitcoins in circulation for someone to claim to be a millionare in.

sage

Whenever I need cash I sell some BTC on localbitcoin.

Don't care about the politics since I'm out of the game and just chillin' at the moment.

I put the bare minimum of effort into making this thread so it might seem that way. But know this, I am more than you will ever be. You're like a piece of shit compared to me.
>He thinks I meant bitcoin only
Idiot

this

If you are holding bitcoin you are not out of the game. Unless you have cashed it all out already via Local Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is useless for a majority of its users now.

>He thinks I meant bitcoin only
you posted in fucking english that you are a bitcoin millionaire. i can screen cap it and come to a landslide consensus from various professors and phds in english composition that is what you posted at 2/27/17(Wed)01:11:59 and your post number being No.5511570 and your id BsG/UO.

im a digibyte millionare. what do you think that translates to, you Vegemite eating fuck.

so this... is what biz autism looks like... whoa...

Hi guys, just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

FUCK YOU YOU DISCORD SHILLING FUCK. SUCK MY FUCKING BALLS YOU RETARDED BASTARD.

bye bye, faggot