Payfair (PFR) ?

Please share your views about Payfair (PFR).

- $0,033246
- Decentralized Escrow on the Ethereum blockchain
- Only $2.8 million USD market cap
-Weak but legit team
-Working demo
-Active github

Does it worth investing 1eth ?

only if you want to 10x it.

its going to be the way everyone cashes out, and if you hold enough you'll have a trust node and make 1% of the transaction

its not even on any of the big exchanges, that alone will double your money.

Sounds like I'm gonna take 20K of PFR and hold one year then

yea i plan on holding long term. at least long enough to see how much $ can be made passively through their service.

Yea, this.

How many needed for trust node?

I was about to ask the same

originally they said $250 worth of tokens, but since that's stupid the developers said it would be up to a community vote so that we could set it to a fixed number of PFR tokens

Haha $250 worth of tokens. Do the devs have autism? Doesn't really inspire confidence

I'm still probably gonna go balls deep. Literally every semi-decent coin with supply

yea, someone just asked one of them on the telegram and i agree, they must be on the spectrum, but at least they are open to fix and improve. here's a quote

"Maybe trust nodes will be pegged to the fixed amount of tokens"

Things are going to fast for them as a small team maybe. They had 120k during the ICO now almost 3MM$, the hype is starting about this coin, it might reach 10MM soon. I don't know. Is there any wallet for PFR?

hopefully they realize what they have on their hands and get smart.
but as long as they keep on delivering and keep on staying active in the community I think the project will thrive.

SO FUNNY YOU ASK ABOUT A WALLET

I USED THE FOLLOWING CONTRACT ADDRESS PROVIDED ON ETHER SCAN (0x540cb060a73597e71a8deb049c261e5fc236fe08) AND SENT 20,000 TO MY WALLET AFTER SETTING IT UP ACCORDINGLY AND THEY ARE NOT DISPLAYING

IS THIS A GLITCH, OR DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG AHHHHHHHHHH

well this it what it says when i looked it up.

my tx was a success.

It shows 20,000 were sent to my wallet but i do not see them there

also, when i try and send them back to etherdelta, they do not show up

JOOST'D

The website's about, blog, and team page doesn't load or work. I'm going to stay away

i dont really know man, im not super savy with this stuff. maybe someone else can help out. good luck though.

give them a chance. look a little deeper.
They're in the process of redoing everything.
I dont think they were ready for this success so quickly.
heres a pic of them so we know they exist.

fucking russians

Worse version off:
-Verify
-Request Network

The only reason I would touch this would for the upside and even that isn't that high, this will be forgotten at 7 mill market cap, mark my words

So Binance can't exist because of Bittrex ? Bittrex can't exist because of Bitfinex ?

Stupid point.

>tfw after a month or so ive finally broken even

FUCK YEAH BOYS

I think the actual website is the beta released