Is he an eldritch abomination?

Is he an eldritch abomination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_u1G9H2aI4
youtube.com/watch?v=JHqAikX28_Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Avatar of Moloch, the All-Devouring

No, because he has simple and easily understood maivations.

Most certainly. Just gonna re-post this statement by one guy about some of his bullshit, in regards to how becoming a Nasuverse Servant would be a DOWNGRADE for him:
>"I'd actually say that being a servant would be a downgrade considering the bullshit Kirby gets up to in the cartoon, like when he throws a giant monster in a giant pan with enough force to not only achieve escape velocity, but also slingshot around the sun and return with the monster fully cooked."

Haltmann did nothing wrong.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_u1G9H2aI4

He's an eldritch friend

Kirby canonically has infinite power. When he puts his mind to something, he is truly unstoppable.

Leading a hostile takeover of AN ENTIRE PLANET is pretty fucked, though.

>Finding the Triforce
>Selling the Triforce
God damnit, now I want to play The Great Cave Offensive again.

I don't think you quite grasp the level of fucked up Kirby deals with like it's nothing. The EX bosses are creepy as fuck fighting the soul forms of most final bosses and yet Kirby knocks them down one by one.

AND THEN THERE ARE FUCKS LIKE GALACTICA KNIGHT WHO CAN KILL SOLAR SYSTEMS ON A FUCKING WHIM and yet, Kriby manages to defeat even him.

Don't forget he also fucks up elder gods made out of collapsed stars and evil.
And then he fucks up their ghosts too.

He also kicked Death's ass, or at least some guy acting like he was Death.

>AND THEN THERE ARE FUCKS LIKE GALACTICA KNIGHT WHO CAN KILL SOLAR SYSTEMS ON A FUCKING WHIM and yet, Kriby manages to defeat even him.
>Don't forget he also fucks up elder gods made out of collapsed stars and evil.
>And then he fucks up their ghosts too.
>He also kicked Death's ass, or at least some guy acting like he was Death.
No, he is the thing Eldritch Abominations fear...

Still gets bullied by a penguin.

Hes azathoths avatar

If anyone recalls Star Dream Soul OS it was an AI created by Haltman from the remains of Star Dream. When Haltman tried to interface with it it overwrote his mind and merged fucking up it's programming until it just came to the conclusion it had to scour all life from existence. It could bend space and time and summoned digital clones of previous bosses including calling Galacta Knight from wherever he was being held. I love the dialogue between it and Metaknight.

"He might destroy a planet or two in the process, but such is life"

And when Kirby battles it in EX mode and destroys the various gems you can hear Haltman screaming in the background.

Kirby games are creepy as fuck .

It's actually stated that it absorbed Haltman, and then deleted his soul completely around the time of the Soul OS fight.

Can he eat a sphere of annihilation?

Yes

What would happen if Kirby ate another Kirby?

it would be like when 2 galaxies would collide together, it would make a catastrophic world ending event

Can't happen. There's many Star Warriors, but there's only one Kirby.

>there's only [four] Kirby.

It would steal its hat

Kirby is a friend.

This. A kind friend as well, since his slain enemies come back to life after a while.

it would engulf it like a waddlee dee and then the other kirby would come out of the predating kirby like nothing happened. that, or it would simply not happen

>pink
>insatiable hunger

Is this Slaanesh's final form?

He is the one that eldritch abominations fear.

Underrated

That actually sounds about right. Just don't screw with his food and you're in the ok.

To be fair, he has a big hammer.

And then he'd get a Sphere of Annihilation hat.

you guys are hopeless

he's a fuckin star fairy

I don't think you understand the amount of training king dedede does to even KIND of compete with kirby.
I'm talking about meditating under waterfalls, punching trees down, and getting teams of experts to assist him in his training and the making of his equipment.
He's a fucking royal supersoldier.

So does Kirby

And he just wanted to see his daughter again.

Poor bastard.

For You
>inb4 no one cared who I was till I put on the mask

To be fair, Masked Dedede got a rockin' theme song, even if it's just a sped-up version of his regular theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=JHqAikX28_Y

Dedede lives only because Kirby allows it.

It's all a game to the pink nightmare.

>Meta Knight launches the Halberd and attempts to assert law and order across Dream Land
>Kirby kicks his ass and sinks his airship for missing the point

Not enough tentacles

He is the perfect life form.

[Spoiler]making low quality rips [/spoiler]

Nah, 3d states numerous times he's cool with Kirby and outside the games they're shown to hang out together
He's only a villain in the first game

Also, dedede himself has an eldritch abomination in his chest
The belt is to keep it contained

No, that's only when he's possessed by Dark Matter.

No, he's a friend.

What happens when you drop a Bag of Holding into a Portable Hole?