The NEET pump

If you want to get rich, the easiest way is to pump and shill coins isn't it? If we can setup a small dedicated group over Discord for just this purpose we will make huge gains, I have several coins in mind. We're talking 100-1000x the profit, virtually no market cap coins.

This is going to be a private discord, no inviting allowed. Only NEETs or autistic wagecucks allowed, normalfags and newfags need not apply. For this to truly work we'd need people with large amounts of free time to shitpost, shill and meme about the coin until we can sell our bags to normalfags. If interested drop your discord ID.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8Rjbk4z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im a neet and ive popularized many both cancerous and also virtuous memes by posting them for 12 hours straight on various boards in a subversive manner

The ideal candidate right here, add me Thundy#5387 and let's get to stealing normalfags money

Neet here working with about $300 left in the bank
Peech#8981

neet here
$2k to bamboozle the wagies, normies, and roasties with
koshimizu#3677

trizzle#2550

got monies

I already suggested this 4 times now. All threads got archived 0 responses. We need to team up and shill coins to billionaires aka mcafee (twitter) and then profit off it. If /pol/ fags can get trump elected we can get lambos

I mean what better way to cuck over the normies right

Meez#1958

I am in

Add me, there's a serious discussion we need to have.

Jailbird#0021

even if u got like 100k u wouldnt dent the market.u guys are not heavy investors nor have the power to cause pumps. your foolish for thinking its possible for u to have that kind of effect.

IM in

AWAS#1787

i post on too many boards, so why not. i'll help and we'll all be lamboland.
hmmmko#0802

100k? we tweet @mcafee enough saying check out REQ and he will pump it millions FOR US

he gets paid for those call outs.

Fareweller Namco#8023
I'm in

i mean thats atleast a real angle. fake macafee into investing but even 1000 4chaners wouldnt move the market so thats not a great plan.

Why is this concept being shilled nonstop all of a sudden. This is a horrible idea for everyone involved spare the few inner-circle members who get to pick which coins they will "pump".

It's painfully obviously that this only benefits the small handful of members in the group who invest pre-pump. Meanwhile everyone else gets cucked into paying those exact 100x-1000x prices that the inner-circle reaps the rewards from. Calling this a pyramid scheme would be too complimentary.

Autistic wagecuck posting from work right now
mechleg#0791

inv me

topkek#6320

AssBlast#6969
I got all day to play

Manoverboard#8571

all the freetime in the world Lecho#6160

you guys pump req, xrb, prl, trx, daxx, and coss. now no one has to sign up for your faggy blanket fort discord

Invate pls m8 TopQeq#2905

brodog #8304

BWoAHH#9165

Inv pls, thx: Hellenian#8941

sign me up coach

floppyrooster#5746

NEET checking in

Captain JohnWick#0161

Fuck normies and fuck normal people.

mcchimperson#7368

Ultra

poor NEET here almost wizard status ayy lmao
elisath#1869

all I got was some spam invite from a pajeet signals group. that was a letdown

NEETs Unite

TehRealOg#8851

I'm in
En.Ki#7595

Autistic Wagecuck reporting in.
blueflame#4851

I'm a neet but I am also really stupid but I want/need money.

i spit on normies and have some money to play with.

fashygoy#9438

made it easy. here you go boys

discord.gg/8Rjbk4z

pano#0981. I got some money and free time and a friend who has invested like 50k? , who trusts me.

pingers4days#1211

yeah na#6545

i want to steal their shekels

Kr#3630

Binance fag here ,sign me up for this shit
Fejot#2847