Why COSS is still worth investing in

Earlier today there was a thread where Kucoin shills blasted COSS. I have invested a similar amount in both COSS and KCS because I love the concept of revenue sharing that they both do. I won't be selling my COSS just because Kucoin has taken off and COSS hasn't.

It is strange that, apparently, because Kucoin is doing really well COSS is somehow dead and might as well fold and give up. Why is it one or the other? Even if COSS never catches kucoin it can still do well. The market is huge and growing.

The reason I will hold my COSS is that if the token is ever as valuable as kcs is right now, my initial $1000 investment into Coss (bought @ 0.07) will be worth nearly $40,000. And I think that it isn't out of the question. Volume has decreased, yes, but it is still up 4x from a month ago.

ITT discuss why both KCS and COSS are good investments. Please don't make me see that KCS copypasta again, I know that KuCoin is in a different league to COSS right now.

It would help if COSS had referral bonuses. Please consider using my referral code- 1dy5d for KuCoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chotofish/why-kucoin-shares-kcs-may-be-one-of-the-best-investments-in-the-coming-months
medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-d52013bd75a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coss shill on suicide watch

They're both excellent holds for 2018. COSS is higher risk higher reward. Kucoin has basically 'made it' already. If COSS actually pulls off everything in their roadmap, the token could honestly do 100x in a year

Wasn't the new COSS ui meant to be out by now? Yesterday people said it was today. Any word about that?

Also, I'm up 4x on my investment. I haven't been in crypto for heaps long, but this is actually already one of my best investments

Main reason KuCoin does so well is they have a very lucrative referral program compared to COSS. A good referral program creates an incentive for people to shill hardcore as you clearly have witnessed.

goddamn

those bags must be too heavy.

the kuckcoin pieces of shit shitting up my board is one of the reason i will never use that site ever

i hate pieces of shit like that

How have you still not understood what I've said? I'm up 4x on my investment already. Coss is not that far below its ATH. Please explain to me how I am in anyway way 'bagholding'? Biz is so idiotic sometimes.

No one has addressed the issue of security. COSS allows you to contract with your private keys. If something were to happen to COSS theoretically you could attempt to sell on hitbtc or another exchange. With kucuck you are trapped with them like a prisoner. Completely and hopelessly dependent that they are any better than bitconnect. This is the true difference between Cossmonauts and the binance clone. COSS has plans to give to charity. Can these drones say the same?

> If something were to happen to COSS theoretically you could attempt to sell on hitbtc or another exchange.
kek you'd have to be quick because the value would plummet if such an event occurs.

PoSW also had plans to give to charity
Don't go all in on a dividend yielding exchange based coin.
History already shows how risky that is.

Does kucoin have plans for fiat? That’s my main consideration at this point. If coss gets fiat there is no way it won’t hit huge numbers

also I hold both because its win win

Both are promising exchanges, but I think coss has a few advantages over kucoin such as the planned fiat gateway. Also their wallet system is very nice and safe - your coins will moved to a cold wallet after a while. Just a small amount of each coin is on a hot wallet for trading

Eventually in the future coss will be a decentralised exchange, too.

Coss has a very promising whitepaper and roadmap, i only hope the team can realize all their promises

Sorry for any spelling mistakes or so, im a Germanfag

Just lol at investing in anything exchange related other than BLOCK

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@chotofish/why-kucoin-shares-kcs-may-be-one-of-the-best-investments-in-the-coming-months

A written update from Rune has been published on medium

medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-d52013bd75a4

Wow that was an interesting read. Aside from anything else, I think their transparency is pretty awesome.

Definitely a moonshot by the looks of it. If they can pull it off, we'll be side by side with KCS, that's a 10x

One can dream...

>medium.com/@runeevensen/coss-io-update-d52013bd75a4
>We are in the process of implementing FATCA, IRAS/SEC registration for reporting/filing etc. so we can ensure that our U.S. users still have a compliant platform to trade on.
> We WILL implement MANDATORY KYC during Q1 2018. This means: No low limits based on email verification alone. It is KYC or no trading at all.

Not gonna lie. This might be it for me.

pretty hard to swallow but centralized exchanges will all go that way eventually decentralized ones will be the only solution to that

Yup I'm out. Going to sell at a slight profit while I still can. Good luck.

Comfy read. Thanks. Feels much better now with my 15k coss.