shill me a non shitcoin to throw $1000 on

Other urls found in this thread:

ori.network
discord.gg/ekHHZs3
discord.gg/HTKUwgS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

litecoin

BNTY

ride the pnd wave on brd daxx and prl and you can throw 3k at a non shitcoin friday

ori.network
> will decentralized the marketplace stack
> instead of investing in shitty marketplaces, invest in the tech to create shitty marketplaces
> working product
> only 5K ETH hard cap

Can we have a Hokusai thread instead?

LTC. 1500 BEOY

BURST
Only coin mineable with storage space.

Dragonchain. 2018 will be the year of insane gains and dragon will be leading the pack. I can keep my money in dragon and never have to worry about stupid shit the devs might say, because they are actual professionals that have been working on this project for years.

Incorrect. BURST is a waves copy however the market is so large they will both kill it

Rise will give you a hella good short-mid and long term. It is tipped to win by just about ever hodl group out there. You are welcome

Cryptos best wallet is coming

pic related

Don't listen to the filthy pajeets. Bitcoin cash is all you need

But wait till btc has finisjed their push to reinvest

Original image incoming.

I don't know about you but I just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

PFR. easy 100x. look it up.

BNTY is sexy

XEM.

trezor just added support for it. god speed.

discord.gg/HTKUwgS
Litecoin is going to pump soon because of us get informed when . Easy $$$

Why is this a good buy other than muh disney?

Disney have had nothing to do with it since 2016

See:

exactly. but they plaster disney all of their site.

omisego, safe winner

bnty, 1k to 5k real easy
and here's my kucoin referral code so you can buy that sweet bnty: 1bH5P

PIVX will have a huge 2018, and doesn't appear on here often enough probably thanks to pajeet and friends. It is an offshoot of dash, and tends to rise whenever dash does.

Impressive transaction speed, truly liquid through its coin burning process, and has some solid privacy tech built in. I personally am a big fan, but check it out before you buy. please dont throw away your shekels on a shitcoin most posters on here will shill for.

Ethereum
Monero
Literally the only two non-shitcoins

What this user said. Eth XMR and maybe just maybe XRP.

That's a good sign.

DBC eventually
it's on kucoin this evening

iota

BNTY or SNOV

Lmao

NXS

Electroneum

XLM,WABI

Well I tried but it’s stuck on sign up page. Won’t advance to email confirmation and doesn’t produce an error.

REQ and WABI

Please continue...