5 reasons why you should sell now

1) Volume is still dropping

2) Many ICX holders have not discovered the news about mainnet delay. Most probably won't care but many will sell

3) If you don't sell now then you are essentially saying it will hold it's current price for an entire month in anticipation for the release. No coin has ever done that. All it has to do is drop 1% between now and January 24th for you to make a profit (buy back for less)

4) Many traders are predicting another BTC run soon

5) Mainnet is not until end of January. Many coins are going to moon early January because they were waiting for new year to release news. NEO, XLM, VEN, are all going to gain massively, to name a few.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/HTKUwgS
discord.gg/ekHHZs3
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/south-korea-drawing-regulations-cryptocurrency-exchanges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A month in crypto time is fucking insane, sold mine off in chase of the next pump

The absolute state of crypto.

exactly. This market can evaporate overnight. Let alone one month.

Bagholders are going to keep this because they "believe in the project!"

Sell it all, idiots, if there's no product and they can't hit deadlines why keep your money in? Get out now and buy it cheap next week.

DISCLAIMER: I own no ICX, nor will I ever. This entire thing is a scam -- the company never intends to deliver a product, they just wanted to get paid for doing an ICO. This company is under two years old, and operates out of a shopping mall. They don't have 600 employees, and everything you've been told is utter lies.

You are in EVERY. FUCKING. THREAD fudding this shit. BTFO!

KYS

discord.gg/HTKUwgS

Don't miss the next pump join us

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

??
This is my first post tonight.

Your shitcoin dropped -20%, what are you manic

the more you shill your fucking group, the more pajeety it smells

sold at the peak. lmaoing at idiots expecting it to continue pumping.

ok dude I agree with half of what you wrote but this is not your first post lol.

Bought at 9700 and sold at 7000. How'd I do Veeky Forums?

Why hodl?

Just wanted to let you guys know of something going down Thursday. There is a huge pump and dump that will be taking place on Binance in the next couple of days by over 10k people. Now you may think this is fake, but there's a discord in which there is a whole plan with set times and what the main idea and the strategy going into Thursday is. Many of you may still not like this idea and if thats true then, unfortunately, this is not for you, but if you even somewhat like this idea make sure to check it out at least

discord.gg/ekHHZs3

do you have any evidence for any of that?

The FUD is strong, fucking show proof of delay of mainnet now faggot, you're else you just a pejeet trying to get icx cheaper. Last I seen it's still ready for release before eoy

Fuck yeah another month to accumulate

Bought it at $2. Dont care if it drops to 3 for a while.

Will hold. ATH buyer niggers should sell tho

you must be stupid to be selling now. literally the most stupidest person out there. You need patience in this game and for a project as good as this, it shouldn't even be a question

Ok, hodling anyway, ill take my icon to the grave

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

I sold when I saw how dumb the whales were with their 50+ btc walls. It always kill a pump, I've seen in countless times. And usually the coin never recovers.

You forgot the worst.
The pump was basically "coinone coming soon, we have to buy before the koreans". Pajeets can't do a bit of research and see that korean exchanges are under heavy regulation talk now and it'll take weeks or months before they can add new coins.
It's a 6 step process and the first is to do a full KYC for every customer.

He's a liar but the shopping mall argument is funny though.

go ahead and drop u r bags. I continue to hold. this OP creating FUD to get in lower prices.

$5 is a lot to pay for coins that will be used on a network that doesn't exist, don't you think?

Really, the price should go to zero, because that's all it's functionally worth, no?

>What is cardano?

Cunt just take screenshot, you think Im going to press that link pejeet

read it retard. Mainnet won't be online till 24th of jan

thats fine nigga. i literally dont care u r fuds or shills for an year. I have good position in link as well. go and chase tier 3 coins or pump dump discord grds. dont advise me u fucking noob, I know u want to scoop couple of hunderd icx by fudding.

Still holding ICX when the mainnet is delayed by a month, thats a long time in crypto lads.

motherfucker, did ADA, EOS has products, how many dapps running on neo,QTUM? how many on TRX, why the Verge had 3 bill cap? literally cmc top 100, 90% projects are piece of shit, no product. crypto is all speculation. with in that space, ICX is the one coming with mainet way sooner after ico.

Of course you own LINK as well. You think LINK's a good buy and you won't sell ICX even after they admit they don't have a product.

Makes perfect sense, in a way.

lol. why ppl holding TRX, their mainet 2027, chainlink no one knows, req, end of nex t yr, ada god knows, eos still in test net. u fucking fudders, no worry some noob icx holders will sell it u can buy in less price

please more FUD

buy high, sell low

sell low so I can get even more bags while you cry about cutting your losses at 30%. lmao, you'll never make it if you're that idiot

mofo, I already told, if u r not noob, can u tell me how many coins in top 100 have product, literally above 90%. andmost of them dont even have mainet live dates

do u know when is ADA ,EOS mainet dates, they dont even know..kek.

>It's savvy to invest in shitcoins with no product because there's a lot of them!

Yup. You're a fool. Thanks for pumping your money into my wallet.

whatever you idiots. My point was already made. Price was 5.25 when I posted this and now it's 5.04 and still dropping. Everything I said was just validated.

Priced in

Ugh. More Street Shitting Tier FUD. We all know you want cheap coins user. Or you just enjoy the controversy. Yes yes we get it.

So. Do all real anons and not this LARPing OP faggot: Do you legitimately think this coin will have ZERO news between now and the 24th? I highly doubt that. These dips exist to kick our weak hands. I don't mind profit takers because they need to realize profit. But Weak hands.... Let them go and know that you're in 2018's comfiest hold.

Move along folks

lol. u r pajeet wallet. literally maintaining over 1 mill portfolio, i cant chase u r tier 3 shitcoins ever other day. for me every thing is long hold. thats y I making money. u guys loosing money in chase missions

Does anyone believe this poster (and ICX BAGHOLDER) is *not* a Pajeet after trying to read this post?

Screenshot you smelly pejeet, stop trying to lower the price so you can buy in with your shit rupees so you can finally afford a toilet. You will be shitting in the stress and so will your kids you poor pejeet

Already sold 30% of my stack over $6, made 20k off this meme so far and can ride it out.

They've had zero news for the last month, so yeah I would expect that trend to continue.

You're missing my point. If there is any point in the next 28 days where the price is lower than it is now, then you've already won by selling.

Holy kek you're balls in a coin and you don't even read their offical news ?
And you call other pajeets ?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>They've had zero news for the last month, so yeah I would expect that trend to continue.
theres been a whole lot of news actually lol

>Due to the popularity of PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS in SOUTH KOREA, we've decided to make it easier for our Korean customers to buy exclusive PUBG items using the ICX token.

>Pinoy Game Store - the largest online game store in the Philippines now accepts ICON payments

>today, we have launched our release candidate (RC) version of the ICON Testnet based on various loopchain implementation to generate the genesis block after additional data showing of stability and security of the network. As mentioned, the ICON team is focused on delivering exceptional results. We believe that by publishing RC and timing the Mainnet Launch right before our Annual Summit would again bring exceptional results

Also the fact that an actual date is now confirmed for mainnet, this is the time when serious buyers are going to start accumulating.

P-A-J-E-E-T
A
J
E
E
T

ICO Buyer here. The gains i bought this ICO were made from previous investments. This is all free. I'm going to enjoy all of you little people squabble and cry over a loss of a few dollars. Once you grow enough capital (via patience most likely)- you will then understand that making serious money comes from holding and having some form of patience. Get a hobby, meet a girl (since there's no women on this board), get a job..... and then in 6 months you'll see that your decision to invest in Quality has paid off.

SOLD OUT MY COINS AT $7 YESTERDAY

ALL IN SINCE 1,5 DOLLARS AND STILL ACCUMULATING AHAHAHA even if this drops to 2 dollars (nearly impossible) i will be still in green.
fucking FUDDERS, this board is cancer. no wonder they shilled link, trx and xvg
chase your daily pump n dumps

>ICO Buyer here
it is easy to talk when you only paid a nickle for this coin.

Poorfag here with only about $400 in ICX (my coins were bought under $4 so not super early). I'm putting in a limit buy order and going to bed tonight. Up a fuck ton on XRB this past week and this coin is still a great buy so why not.

Yeah man this board is a what-not-to-do heh fkn retards. I understand the shills and wojak worriers but seriously if you arent on multiple discord and telegram groups you are a fucking idiot.

and then while you were 'hodling xd' I sold off at the top and now have tripled my stack.

KEK dumb cuck

ICX got shilled to me on this board, all-in at 2 dollars. Still pretty comfy

you have to DYOR daily instead of chasing PnD and visiting /biz. if you believe in a project get in early.
that's the way, i come here only for the memes

if you watched the price for 30 minutes youd realise your post is worthless

god I hope a whale comes along and fucks all you sellfags right in the butthole

It is. I suggest you DYOR and spot out quality before the herd comes in. Thankfully this coin is still at ground level. Main Net has yet to release. We are seeing strong consolidation at $5 despite the news of a push back. It has yet to release on a Korean exchange. We are sitting on one of the biggest coins of 2018. All I can say is zoom out and get a grasp on what this project is going to do for the blockchain space.

Sure we can get lucky with a shitcoin ICO that 10x's right off the bat. But why settle for 10x when we know we can at least get 100? This market is only growing. If you think the show is over you're incredibly short-sighted.

i don't care about you. i'm not stressing about this meme coins and i got something else to do instead of watching meme graphs 24/7. I get in early in projects i believe in and then i don't look for weeks.
0 stress and comfy gains

right, that's why you didn't make that post, oh wait you did

enjoy your lambo user, I'll enjoy my spaceship

bithumb within this month kek

When does it go live on Korean exchanges? If this happens early January I expect it will pump.

theres no confirmed date but this could appear on a korean exchange at any moment

sellers will be lost in the dust, it will probaby pump to 10 as soon as it hits.

Korean exchanges got locked down by the government. It's not going on Korean exchanges. You've been sold hype.

Do you even follow what happens in the country where the coins you bought is from ?
Do you do some research before investing money ?
Do you think you can just go all in on hype and not get JUST ?

It'll take weeks or months because of the regulations, and the volume will be way lower because of restrictions and new taxes.

financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/south-korea-drawing-regulations-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

"Crypto exchanges will be allowed to operate but will have to adhere to specific standards."

the same thing will happen all around the world once, do you expect this wild west to go on forever?

First let's clear this up. South Korean regulators said no Korean ICOs will be listed on Korean exchanges until they get regulation figured out. Nice thing about ICX is they are operating from Switzerland. Next, Korean exchanges are self-regulating at the moment. S. Korean government could come out with a statement regarding the regulation of crypto at the beginning of the new year and ICX could be immediately listed.

Are you really betting that South Korea- literally a force that moves the market in Crypto that the one coin that is backed by the government, The Capital Markets Consortium (27 Firms), One of Korea's largest banks, Universities .... isn't going to moon hard as fuck?

Hahaha. I just need to laugh. Literally 2018s biggest gainer. Please screencap this. I know I am because i'm going to spam the shit out of this on Biz very soon.

Yeah I won’t be doing that. Hurr sure just time the market perfectly. Last time I sold to buy back lower LINK boomed from 1500 sats to 4900 sats in 2 days or so.

I’m in Icx since Ico, I sold 1/3 at 5150. I’m good.

Lol thanks. Just rebought in

>He still has ICX after the shills ran to the bank

Warning: this thread is full of pajeets.

Exit now as you stand to gain nothing except smelling of poo.

Shhh you hear all those rebuttals? Exactly. Man fuds dont have a leg to stand on here. You are arguing to thin air. If they want to stay poor then let them homie. You have done your work here.

>Tldr; stfu im still aqcuiring

Why did it pump in the first place OP?

>ICO Buyer here
opinion dis
g
a
r
d
e
d

why now?

its dropping clearly. why wouldn't you wait a day or two, or set some limit buys.... im guessing you lose a lot of money trading crypto?

I would be selling at a loss if I sold now, I think i'm willing to sit for a month and wait rather than take the loss. Btc would have to go back past 20k for me selling back into it to be worth I think.

holding comfily.

your loss.

Gee i dunno pajeet. Why would you buy in when all the btc gains are about to get dunped into alts. Maybe he reached his comfy buy in and has already set his limits to earn his gbp (good boy points).

Everyone needs their chicken tendies, Brainlet.

Bought in at 2.80, still sitting comfy here

Here's what I did, sell 75% as its still declining, I wish I had sold it at 7 dollars but I didn't think so many people would drop bags after that announcement. I figured Koreans would still be after it.

Next I reinvested it in XRP, hearing rumors that there's something brewing in Ripple in the next few days. I don't think ICX will moon tomorrow or the day after. There's no reason for it to. Maybe after the new year there could be some potential. Anyways, Ripple has been pretty stable over the past few days, so I don't think its going down. Something something about triangles and that meaning its a good investment. Either way I'll pick ICX up again once it takes off. I still am holding about 5 coins just in case.

Pretty much this, sold half my stack and put it into SALT which has a platform release before EOY.

Fuck I can't handle this anymore I'm selling while still up. This is going to tank for at least a week or two

can't wait for these weak hands to fomo back in january

I'll just buy back in at 3 thus greatly increasing my stack. It's obviously going to fall. We are caffeine addicted NEETs so we saw the news in real time. Once fags and wake up and see it tanking even after BTC bullrun they will see the delay and sell as well.

bro, its not weak hands its a smart move.

wait for the drop to stop then buy back in.

FUD attempts aside - the news was positive. Have you ever been to Korea? Lotte tower is a big deal. This is much better than a sudden announcement *Oh the mainnet is switched on*. Its a fancy ass event in the newest, tallest building in Seoul.

Search their update, the mainnet release got delayed to end of January 2018.

How is the ICX token connected with the loop?

what? i know that. the fudder literally didnt mention that at all in his post.

Anyone who panic sold at 31k is a retard as its clearly going to allow a better exit today. Anyone who sold around 50k - well played.

same. going to shore up my position in ENG and then dump back in to ICX in 2 weeks

Fuck If i had more money I would have been taking out 10% at every big even to reinvest in the dip. alas I am still too poor for such tactics :(

for now it's not moving and i don't want to wake up someday in january and see ICX suddenly at 15 dollars with my stacks in other coins. everyone makes their choices but you have to time in perfectly depending at what price you sold

OP is working with a paid pump and trying to accumulate. I know cause im in the same pump gorup. nice try fgt

Everyone is fearful, so I should be greedy. Thank you based Warren.

"Buy the rumour, sell the news". The rumours were bought and the news are sold. There is no reason why ICX should go up for the time being. Although I'm curious wher the floor is. What do you guys think -

somebody riddle me this

>hurr durr time the market perfectly retard
>huehueheuehue he didn't sell at 53050 sats
>I'm a smelly pajeet pls listen to me deer sirs
>sell now and stay poor t. ranjeet
this thread in a nutshell

I want to take out 30% of my ICX when it goes up again and then buy in when it’s dipping, but I’m on Binance, so I have to sell the 30% for ETC and then rebuy with ETC? Anyone?

0.006 stabilize for few a week. then gradual fomo back in the PARABOLIC AGAIN