d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/balor/
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/magical-beasts/kaiju/kaiju-agyra/
youtube.com/watch?v=2BVFq5LueSA
tohokingdom.com/articles/art_d20_toho_game.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what series/era?

> Any overblown superhero setting
So... it's Tuesday?

In D&D terms, he's basically a super ancient dragon+, with triple breath weapons. I imagine, mechanically, he'd operate as something like an ancient red, but with force damage+telekinetic rays instead of a fire cone, with bumped up HP and universal damage resistances/immunities.

The best one

Considering how easily KG can be mind controlled? Just unload a bunch of magic onto his brain and make him fuck off, maybe his makers will bump into him.

Reminder that Venus is the way it is because of Ghidorah

Do I have the option to go questing for tiny twins so I can summon the best kaiju?

Leave Ghidorah to me

Heisei? Ghidorah kind of sucked in that era. We'll be fine.

This is what i was roughly thinking.

Oh, and i didn't actually calculate the CR, so ignore that. It would be MUCH higher with that potential DPR.

What system is this in? I know D&D but which? I mainly know Pathfinder and I'm going to say, that is one weak ass world destroyer

Its 5e. In 5e, 30 is the max any creature can have in a stat, and the numbers are increased from a CR 24 ancient red dragon by a wide margin.

1) Pathfinder is pure garbage
2) Seriously, what's weak about it?

Gamera?

>Whenever King Ghidorah takes 125 or more damage in a single turn, one of its heads dies.

I hate this meme

Why not? 125 is practically unachievable, and its lost a head before.

25 AC
Average of about 150 DMG a round
Weak ass immunities
Low Attack Bonuses
Low ability DCs
Only 125 damage in a turn to kill a head
No fast healing or special death conditions
Low perception
Slow flight speed

Now this comes from a PF standpoint.

>PF is pure garbage
All D&D is garbage. I just prefer PF's version of garbage over the others. I like dumb high fantasy,

As reference. Compare King Ghidorah to a Balor
d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/demon/balor/

Or even better, a Pathfinder Kaiju

d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/magical-beasts/kaiju/kaiju-agyra/

But KG's attacks are set in Japan... why would you judge him against the wrong power level?

You stat-ed him for D&D, not Japan. Again I am probably judging your stats improperly because of PF experience. I didn't know that 5e was that low powered

This is the statblock for Tiamat, one of 2 CR 30 monsters in 5e, the other being the Tarrasque. 30 is currently the highest.

I hope you realize that 5e isn't pf, and judging by that metric is pretty silly.

1) D&D isn't a setting, it's a system.
2) That statblock is old.
3) Not hating on your PF roots (not seriously, anyway).
4) My comments are unrelated to 5e or its power level.

Call upon the greatest bromance in existence

youtube.com/watch?v=2BVFq5LueSA

>2) That statblock is old.
Nigga i made that minutes ago.

I simply didn't realize there was such a power difference

Yeah, I didn't made it, so it's not fresh from me. Not OC = old. Didn't want to claim credit and I've been up for two days so I'm not really expressive myself very well.

How does King Ghidorah fly in space with this statblock? How long does it take him to even get to Venus?

That's his atmospheric fly speed. Duh

Isn't he typically brought over intentionally in some sort of stasis, similar to Gigan?

"...man, I bet the dragons are going to find a way to charge us an arm a leg once they kick this guy's ass."

Nah. He is a planetary murder hobo.

Sometimes he encapsulates himself in an asteroid though

>How does King Ghidorah fly in space with this statblock?
Veeeery slowly.
>How long does it take him to even get to Venus?
A looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

vs King Ghidorah - transformed from freaky animals instead of godzilla
Monster Zero - brought over by the aliens in stasis bubble
GMK - ancient dragon hydra thing, supposed to have more heads
Final Wars - Brought by aliens, seemingly in stasis/teleported
Gigan - in an asteroid

Him literally flying through space isn't exactly common, even though its implied he can.

Depending on where in their orbits Earth and Venus are, it would take him up to more than 5 months to get to Venus at the listed speed.

Assuming that he's able to propel himself in space at all, he would be accelerating, rather than being stuck at the listed speed.

I am assuming he stays at that speed to avoid the progressive Wisdom(Perception) penalties. It would suck to miss Venus and just get lost in the void of stars.

Basically there are about three versions of King Ghidorah, not counting other similarly named kaiju, and everyone likes the one that loses its head. We never get to see the nigh invulnerable one anymore just because it comes from an older, campier time.

I was just trying to use 5e precedent, and it seemed fitting enough. Personally, i'm a Monster Zero fan anyway, and i almost gave him disadvantage on being charmed for it.

The alternative is to use Tiamats multiple heads instead of the hydras, which you can see on her stat block above.

Surely you mean Showa, in which case even Godzilla can only win with a monster team up and a lot of luck.

Trips confirm.

my gentleman with high melanin

It needs something to let it grapple with bites.
Also, I'm relatively certain the three heads are technically sapient individuals, since I'm pretty sure I've seen them squabble over something. No idea how motor control works between them.
And the 125 damage thing needs some rules to make its head not fall off when someone kicks it in the shin really, really hard.

Lastly, outright immunity to physical damage seems dumb.

a penalty against charm and dominate would be highly appropriate

>Also, I'm relatively certain the three heads are technically sapient individuals, since I'm pretty sure I've seen them squabble over something. No idea how motor control works between them.

They do tend to be pretty uncoordinated both with each other and in terms of fine motor skills. Going out on a limb, it almost seems like each head has a chance of being distracted by its environment even when confronting an enemy.

you're a retard

WRONG.
Back to school, kiddo!

It's almost like that isn't how 5e works at all.

>plays 1964 film

...oh we're pretty fucked unless the rest of the Kaiju start rallying together...

Well maybe you should stop playing unfinished roleplaying games that don't hold candle to the content and creative freedom offered by it's predecessors.

Does anyone else miss Monsterpocalypse right now?

...I miss Monsterpocalypse.

tohokingdom.com/articles/art_d20_toho_game.html

This could be useful.

>Godzilla and Jet Jaggar
>Not Godzilla and Anguirus
C'mon man.
>Final Wars
I wouldn't really count Monster X, user.
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Honestly, we stand a decent chance against it, as our levels are close. On top of that, the Warrior Summoner can call down a two mile long dragon's lightning breath that has a radius bigger than KG is tall, and her fairy can shapeshift into a bigger version of the Shai Hulud may his passage cleanse the world.
All else fails, we try to find the other kaiju not of this world that we've seen floating around our oceans, eating our sea serpents, and let them duke it out.
Either way, the Warlock is probably going to wind up with more cancer after he tried using Godzilla tissue to make an enchanted suit of armor the first time.

Mosura ya Mosura

Dongan kasakuyan indo muu

Rusuto uiraandoa, hanba hanbamuyan, randa banunradan

Tounjukanraa

Kasaku yaanmu

Mosura ya Mosura

Tounjukanraa

Kasaku yaanmu

Mosura ya Mosura

Tasukete yo te yobeba

Toki o koete, umi o koete, nami no yo ni

Yate kuru

Mamorigami

Mosura ya Mosura

Yasasishasae wasure

Arehateta hito no kokoro inorinagara utaitai

Ai no uta

Mosura ya Mosura

Tounjukanraa

Kasaku yaanmu

Here's hoping those girls aren't being held by some jackass businessman again.

Not really, collectible miniatures games are ass. It had great art and cool minis and was too much like a boardgame.

We already have a kaiju literally worshipped as a god.

Even without that, there are ways to counter such a beast.