/pol/, we need your help

I was initially annoyed at the influx of migrants, but it's clear that we are united against a common enemy – Pajeets. First Bazingacoin, now BountyOx. If the non-existent mods aren't going to introduce flags or ban IPs the only option is to abuse them to the point where they do not return. I managed to trigger one into losing his shit and exposing himself yesterday. I will not tolerate this level of cancer and spam

Bump

NYPA

Try /r/eddit lad

Bounty0x is a legitimate coin unlike Bazingacoin (BTW it's literally one guy posting all those threads) and Bounty0x is actually increasing in value you cuckhold

You fucking morons brought us here with the constant /nocoiner/ threads in our peaceful island board.

Now im up $2k (((they))) won't ever get in 2 weeks. WTF I LOVE CRYPTOBIZ NOW

GET OUT PAJEET

I’d rather it be Pajeets than /Poltards.

Yeah Bounty0x is legitimate, bazingacoin is the fucking annoying one.

t. Mohammad

/pol/ reporting in.

Lool.

Put out a bounty imploring biz mods to,either add flags or ipban india... Using bounty0x. I bet theyd fold if we all dumped 0.01 eth in.

Oh wait its just a scam,coin right?

If you group bounty0x with bazingacoin you have no sense of value and you deserve to post pink wojacks forever.

are you fucking kidding? poltards are cringeworthy but Pajeets are clogging the catalogue and spamming constantly. THERE'S TWO OF THEM HERE ALREADY

The polfags are also the ones that need to leave

Click 'Settings' (top right corner).
Scroll down to Filters & Post Hiding.
Click 'Edit', add 'bazinga', Veeky Forums, select 'Comment' from the drop-down menu, and tick 'Auto' and 'Hide'. Then do the same but with 'bazingacoin'.
Copy and paste this in future threads so the cancer will be eradicated.

t. Abdul

Poltards clog it up just as much with their nigger or race spam threads.

yes and once they have served their purpose they can leave. Until then, we need them to destroy the greater enemy which is the festering lump of shilling poos

are you 14? you talk like youre 14

pol and pajeets both need to fuck off

most american /pol/tards and larping mexicans and indians

no, I just have autism

get fucked op you missed the train

looks like worked, sucker