True Neutral is the only allignment

True Neutral is the only allignment.

Doesn't matter what you put on it, it still tastes like a hotdog.

Playing a system with no alignments is the only true answer.

Your system fails to account for chilidog with grated cheese, and therefore fails...

>chilidog
On a scale from 1 to 10, how fast do you feel the need to go?

>no beefdog with BBQ sauce
fukkin dropped

>no sauerkraut
Your alignment system is awful. Which should be expected from someone who puts red tomato caramel on a hotdog.

>spaghetti, salmon strips
What kind of fucking dumbass retard thought yakisoba and pickled ginger were "spaghetti" and "salmon strips"?

But user, mustard and onions.

Alignment have almost nothing to do with political views. There can be LG right and left-wingers and centrists as well.

Yare yare, small fry. You're 100 years to early to make me. Go back to Subway while you still can, kid.

Not 'merican, but the only thing worse than red candy is rotten cabbage.

JalapeƱos, crispy onion, bacon and red chimichurri. Boom, the ultimate hotdog.

Ah, the REAL challenger appears

A BLT is a sandwich
A chip butty is a sandwich
Ice cream between waffles is a sandwich
A sub is a sandwich
A hotdog is not a sandwich
An icecream taco is definitely not a sandwich
Chicken wraps, burritos, and pop tarts are not sandwiches
Fight me.

Not an argument.

There wasn't arguing in the first place.

A hot dog is a sandwich.

You're a faggot.

I'll fight you for the hot dog. Otherwise you seem pretty alright.

>Radical Sandwich Anarchy

Daily reminder that ice cream between waffles is still a sandwich.

Not an argument

The only chart you'll ever need

But what if I want Jalepenos, Onion, Ketchup and Mustard?

Either way, true neutral is objectively the best on this chart. Someone post the sandwich one too.

>Using alignment system

Fucking pleb.

>chaotic insane

How do you even eat that? Do you use a knife and fork? What happens halfway through when your ingredients spill from the top all over the plate? Do you just dive in ingredient first? That's just Chaotic. There is no good or evil here, just madness.

That's nothing.

I like the way you think, good sir.

We use hands, starting by the sides. If anything falls into the plate, you eat later or put it back on the top.

When does a hotdog cease becoming a hotdog and instead become some weird bread and nonsense sandwich?

"mincemeat sauce"
do ameriblobs rly say this?

Murican here, I've never heard that term before.

No. We say either "hotdog sauce" or just "sauce" with the context of being on a hotdog as enough information to specify the type of sauce.

Centrist means you want guns, but also don't give a fuck if gay people want to get married.

Every time I see stuff like that I no longer wonder why Americans can't cook for shit.

>wasting time with a frankfurter when you could be eating a bratwurst

Is there a hamburger chart

One with different varieties of hamburger not the one with a hamburger in various situations.

Where would a guac burger be on it

Jokes on you, the first and last pics are from restaurants in Brazil.

>chaotic stupid

You know, I once visited Belfast in Ireland and I ordered a chillidog. What I got was a hotdog covered in sweet chilli sauce. Fucking paddies, man. They're fucked up.

How is bottom left not chaotic evil? Look at him, that's AT LEAST six apples in there.

>not being a hardline traditionalist
Fucking radical sandwich anarchists, I tell you. They're the reason society is going to shit.

The only difference between the bread in a sub and the bread in a hotdog is that the sub's bread is fully separated.

That's a libertarian.

Fucking saved. You are a glorious bastard user.

What on earth would fried onions and ketchup be alignment-wise?

>Not a single mention of olives in the entire thread
For shame, Veeky Forums. For shame.

>ketchup
evil

Absolutely not, "mincemeat" isn't even a term people use in the US, non-chili, meat-based sauces are just called meat sauce and the term "ground" is used rather than "minced".

Wherever this faggot is from, it isn't a proper country.

>only Chaotic Evil has the biggest content of actual meat
that's pretty damn messed up

>Radical Sandwich Anarchy

Wouldn't that mean that gyoza, pierogi, and crab rangoon are sandwiches?

Also no god fearing, red blooded american would call a hot dog a sausage.

>DSP lawful anything

no. I assume that's some UK fuck trying to describe a chilidog without knowing what proper chili is.
I've seen those niggas put carrots in something they call chili.

I've seen those crumpet munchers put corn on pizza.

Really? As a Canadian, I'd call a sausage a sausage, and a hot dog a hot dog, but really, a sausage is a wide variety of meats, and a hot dog is some very specific bbq'd bullshit.

Bitch, carrots and corn go very well in chili. I've seen some americans call a bastardized refried bean slop with hamburger chili. Where are the fresh mushrooms and onion? Where is the texture? Are you seriously telling me you fucks don't make your chili with half and half ground pork/beef?

I've seen those tea slurpers drive on the wrong side of the road

>ketchup mustard onions pickles and mayonnaise
What allignment am i?

Apparently I'm either lawful evil or chaotic neutral depending on my mood, but I'll settle for chaotic good when I'm hung over.

To be fair, people who hold serious convictions or beliefs tend to be pretty retarded.

mayo?
an abomination

Technically we're the ones driving on the "wrong" side, and you can thank the Conestoga wagon's weird seat placement for that.

Maybe they're from Texas. Apparently those guys have some sort of chili based autism.

Being Centrist doesn't mean to have no opinion.

What do people have against mayo?
It's delicious if it's proper mayo not hellman's white bullshit.
I also don't understand what you have against pineapple on pizza. It's fucking delicious and you can not call for pizza purity without first addressing weird things like chicago deep dish (also delicious).

Mincemeat is relatively common among generations older than yours user. Give it a try

>I also don't understand what you have against pineapple on pizza.
There are many ways to blend sweet and salty flavors in exciting and interesting ways. Pineapple is one of the ways that polarizes people for two reasons:
>It has a unique flavor many people will either hate or love, and you don't hear much from the people in the middle.
>It's a fucking meme.

Who is the Japanese woman surrounded by KFC chicken?

>no dog with kraut and mustard
>Rad. Anarchy is still sandwich shaped
>Dayum Drops isn't an option

Fucking alignment systems.

Yuka Kinoshita. She's amazing.

>Carrots, corn, mushrooms, and ground pork are totally normal chili ingredients
>Beans are some weird abomination

Lawful good+Neutral good=true neutral

Carrots are added to chili to make it sweeter for pussies who can't handle the spicy stuff. It's ironic that the ones who aren't burning out their tastebuds with capsicum are the ones with no taste.

Corn and onions are good in chili. So are beans. Carrots and mushrooms, though? You understand you're not making spicy stew, right? Because spicy stew is great in the winter, but chili it ain't.

>ketchup
>on a hotdog

Heresy of the highest order.

No relish, no way.

What sort of ketchup are we talking about, the sweet stuff or the slightly bitter one?

So what I'm getting from all this is some sort of chili version of this chart?

More like we need a general alignment chart for condiments entirely.

True neutral 4 lyfe, fight me nerds.

SANDWICHES: BLT, Chip Butty, Sub, Hot Dog

NOT SANDWICHES: Ice cream between waffles, Ice Cream Taco, Chicken Wrap, Burrito, FUCKING POP TARTS

Yeah, including the people who hold serious beliefs and convictions about not having serious beliefs or convictions. I wish that was a joke, but I know enough people who think that way to know it's true.

Ketchup goes on hot dogs
Mustard goes on brats
Spiced sausage needs nothing
This is the one universal truth, amen

What about 1 axis for clean/messy and another for savory/sweet?
SaC- Marmite
NC- Butter
SwC- Jam
SaN- Hot sauce
TN- ???
SwN- Honey
SaM- Ketchup/mustard
NM- Peanut butter
SwM- Nutella

TN should be Mayo
It goes on literally everything and is always good

I can live with being Chaotic Good.

Sprats, cheese, fried egg, crab sticks, onions, mushrooms, frozen raspberries, fertilize with tears of the Germans and all culinaries of the world.

The only difference between hot dogs and other sandwich sausages is that hotdogs are generally not sliced before being put in the bread.

I put just fried onions on my hot dogs, where do I go?

Fast.

It's literally called an ICE CREAM SANDWICH

There's no need for a chili alignment chart. There's good chili and then there's whatever the hell kind of ground beef stew idiots like pretend is chili.

How about an apple chart.

Are you going to a meeting immediate after eating it?
If yes: chaotic evil
If no: lawful evil

And that's just terrible.

wheres pretzel dog with cheese, onions, and bacon

>pineapple on pizza
Disgusting.
>chicago deep dish
That's a fucking quiche, and not even a good one.

>reversing one of the axes

Fuck you.

It also means you don't want guns, but also means you give a fuck if gay people want to get married.