Poorfag

I'm trying to make gains but I only have 700$ to invest into coins. Any recommendations from you guys? Have it split up into ETH, BTC, LTC, XRP, and XRB.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3SwJ2iLR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BCN

day trade bitcoin
with gains try to spot moon missions

All in on Dentacoin

>eth/btc/ltc as a poorfag

You won't make it. Why diversity with such little amount of money idiot

Go all in on XRB before it hts big exchanges. Watch it grow to become a top 10 coin then pick your moon missions wisely with the profits.

All in on ENG, read the white papers, read about the team, and FORGET ABOUT IT for a few months.

ENG will easily hit $10 in 2018.
Enjoy.

I have 0.5 of a ETH coin and the rest split up, don't have the money to put much more into anything else. Do i sell and get cheaper coinslike ripple or XRB?

Xrp for steady gains.
The bank coin wont be stopped too soon.

Look into low cap low circulation but moderate to high volume coins that haven't spiked yet. or just buy data dashes coins of the month and go all in on the one you like.

Never go all in unless you are starting with nothing which you are.

day trade?

It fucking doubled the past few days

Why go in now?

Listen to me, I started with 2200, could of been up to 8k if I held or 4k if I held the first thing I bought.

HOLD

Buy a promising top ten and hold for several months, don't even check it

now go get a job and keep adding to this

wow i just doubled your money

Been watching enigma, the only thing that makes me wary is them increasing their ICO cap, and I feel like it's a long hodl. MIT nerds are perfect, but will the rest of the pieces fall into place on this project? Shill me famalam, I'm genuinely curious

I'm thinking either geting a Full ETH coin and holding, or going all in on ripple and holding.

Buy bitcoin now. Sell it when it's high, buy it back when it's low. Simple easy gains

Your thinking wrong. You should not be investing in more the two coin right now. I would do XRB and XMR the ones you listed are all solid. If your spread too thin you wont make any profit even if your coins are popping percentage wise. Find coins that have upcoming news buy before the hype.

What a fucking cuckold. Diversifying with such a small stack is not even worth enjoy your bags poorfag. Your never unironicaly gona make it

BUY
THE
RAI

Half in ETH, half in QSP which is undervalued as shit right now. Iron hands hold til end of Jan your stack will be bigger. Trade in ETH pairs ignore BTC completely like it doesn't fucking exist.

How do you daytrade bitcoin without getting crushed on the fees? Serious question.

I've started on 1st dec with exactly 700$. Jumped on emc2, then on verge. Now at 5k$. 10k after wraith protocol release on verge.
My suggestion whuld be 50% tron 50% verge both still low.

shouldn't I hold my BTC till the fork tomorrow then sell it?

It's going to be a top 10 coin in 2018. Do you think its ranking is gonna go down as it gets to larger exchanges?

ETH cause it's faster and cheaper? Sorry bud that's going to die along with BTC and no one will the #2 10 years from now. Why not go for the fastest and freeist?

If you are investing with small amounts, put your money in more risky, higher reward alt coins and stay the fuck out of BTC. That is a dead coin walking.

Research some ICOs with potential. Research the charts, look for top 100 coins that are in a dip or just started a curve upwards.

Lastly, dont invest in anything people in this thread tell you to.

Here is some advice, buy cheap altsthat aren’t popular yet, like COLX or XSH. I feel like most of biz is fucking stupid for buying coins that already mooned, don’t come here for advice man. It’s the blind leading the blind, these fags buy at ATHs and sell for x2 increase lmao

Listen to this guy OP, it’s so sad seeing dumbasses buy coins that already mooned.

Both of those just mooned

they're still good buys ;)

Why?

chainlink, 10$ q1

>buy high sell low
Don’t you know the number one Veeky Forums rule???

at least fitty bucks worth of airdrops n gibs n sheit in this paste pastebin.com/3SwJ2iLR all collected in one handy place

We all have to start somewhere. I made 450% this month so I am sure you can do it. Put a lot in vechain til mid january at least, maybe 20% in salt before their platform release (before 2018), and get ready for lisks rebrand in february, it will be BIG. Good luck user

Please kill yourself. If you can't figure out what day trading means by context alone you definitely are not going to be able to do it.