How does one roleplay a foxgirl Veeky Forums? I was thinking of running one in my next game...

How does one roleplay a foxgirl Veeky Forums? I was thinking of running one in my next game, and I wanted to hear some general roleplaying suggestions.

At least if my experience in watching these sorts if anything to go by, you need to be an aggressive, annoying retard. And loud about it, very loud.

You're gonna wana ask Pathfinder General about this.

Fox girls aren't real, so, however you want?

They're usually tricksters, so play it mischievous. Magical creatures with a penchant for illusions. A lot of times they marry mortal men? Also that favorite food.

>How does one roleplay a foxgirl Veeky Forums?
You don't.

If only weeaboos and grogs had enough social awareness that this were true.

>stop having unapproved fun

you can always have fun roleplaying a foxgirl in video games without bothering the rest of us with your autism

Bothering? It's no bother at all! Everyone gets a great laugh out of it when we kick those kinds of players out of the group!

Look up the animal and apply it's traits as
personality traits.

Foxes are known for being clever. So don't make her a retard for cuteness points.

Foxes are known for being trickster assholes. If you are playing a kitsune, they would have delt with hunters and larger predators. So something O would do, would be to make them hate and act superior to wolves bears, and anthro or were creatures that are large predators.

I would make them shiver or look revolted, or angry around hunters and especially dogs and dogs that are hounds.

I would also make them realize they are hungry around rabbits and mice anthro and were types...

For example of applying animal traits, I'm going to play a shadow runner soon that is going to be a girl with cyber cat eat and a cat tail.

I've applied the cat traits that when she fails at something, she will brush herself off, ignore what she did and walk off with her head held up high.

It's the little touches that will make it the most entertaining.

I miss quests.

And THIS is why you don't play fur-bait anime characters, anons.

Thanks for the advice user. That sounds like a good way to go about it.

I'm not a huge fan of games with classes and levels personally.

What does that mean user?

>fur-bait anime
Apart from kemono (which is mostly barashit anyway), these are pretty conflicting things. Weebs hate getting lumped up with furries, and while I'm not trying to defend the latter from their obnoxious fetish I definitely think it's unfair to blame one for the kther's stupidity.

In other words, all this monstergirl shit that taints /pfg/ and the rest of Veeky Forums is most the doing of weebs, not furries. And weebs are the worse ones at this point, because anime has been even shittier for a while now thanks to them

Rude.

>I miss quests
Same. The worst part about these threads is that OP doesn't even intend to do the thing he said. He just wants a thread about anime on Veeky Forums.

>b-b-but Loli Elf Slave Wat Do Quest #CVXLMVIII!

Lego Quest was one of the best things ever produced on Veeky Forums and its absence is a detriment to this board.

Read stories about Siberian Fox-Shamans.

Thats REALLY nice liver you got there, m8. It would be a shame if something bad happens to it.

Konohana Kitan anime FUCK YEAR!

>Lego Quest was one of the best things ever produced on Veeky Forums and its absence is a detriment to this board.
This

I remember seeing people playing wargames and shit in here as well as quests with rpg stype character creation and stats.

It's just a shame there wasn't a reasonable way to keep the good quests while keeping out the zero effort cancer.

>"Kitsune? I've never heard of such a thing. Kumihos on the other hand..."

It is going to be magical.

There's a whole board for them now!

> Pointy teeth cause a cute speech impediment.
> Fiercely proud of her fluffy ears and tail
> Threatens to bite people regularly
> Sees nothing wrong with tipping over containers to check the contents
> Noisy sex

Also, verbal tics, nyah.

Fox girls, not raccoon girls nanoda.

Do you want something based on mythology or trash anime fapbait? Because they're very different.

>Because they're very different.
are you fucking kidding? japanese mythology is filled with spirits and monsters becoming loving waifus. its nothing BUT trash anime fapbait.

There's non-jap folklore, m8

when people think foxgirl they think kitsune m8

Kitsune can still be horrid cunts when they're not messengers of the gods or raped into submission, m8.

Nyah is for cats, kitsune go "kon".

As an economist in training.

I don't see a problem so long as they're not hamfisting tired anime cliches every chance they get. Like, one or two is fine for laughs, but after a handful I start to get annoyed.

Good.

Her rank is tiny, even for a woman.

Also, who would be dumb enough to let a fox become a shirt?

>I remember seeing people playing wargames and shit in here as well as quests with rpg stype character creation and stats.
>It's just a shame there wasn't a reasonable way to keep the good quests while keeping out the zero effort cancer.

Yeah, moot shoveling all the garbage-tier /a/ quests onto Veeky Forums was a poor decision. The original-to-Veeky Forums quests were usually pretty __fun__.

that is a wolf you fool.
season 3 fucking never

a Kitsune?

Way I see them, they can be effective magic based steath ops, be it in disguise as a feudal lord's Concubine, or even more crazier, a NINJA!

step 1: buy ironclaw handbook

step 2: ok you're done

>5eg
Where are all the black people?

I've been wanting to play a kumiho but the only DMs I know who'd let me play a foxgirl at all would never let me play CE.

>stuffing shells into your panties

I think drinking a bottle of bleach, then rolling around in a fire might help

Methinks that L5R has rules that allow ya to play as such a creature. Forgot where...

That poster got banned.

Play a foxgirl based off of Fennec foxes. Convince the other players that your character is actually a normal child, and have them self sacrifice for your 25-30 year old foxgirl who just looks like pedo bait. It's like playing halfling, but without an actual race for people to point to for your shenanigans.

Me too.

Hive Queen Quest as well.

>Foxes are known for being clever. So don't make her a retard for cuteness points.

Its like you don't know how to be clever at all user. Pretending to be cute and near retarded is the basis of trickery for females.

If people think you are innocent, its all the more satisfying when you pull a fast one on them. The key is, you gotta pretend it, not actually have it be the character.

I'm british; we don't have raccoons here. We do, however, have urban foxes, because some fuckstick banned fox hunting.
Which was a fine tradition dating back to when we wiped out any predator BIGGER than a fox in the 1600s.

But she is a fox, and she goes 'nyah', so foxes go 'nyah', nyah!

Does her hair have eyes?
Is her hair yet another fox?
Tricky foxes...

>Fennec
Don't forget to be smug at all times.

>some fuckstick banned fox hunting.
Guess that explains the skyrocketing unemployment amongst beagles.

Does anyone else but me think that Fox girls might stink? Like a musky animal smell?