There're not coming back are they?

There're not coming back are they?

nope. 2 spooky for matt ward noble anti-hero not-tomb king newcrons

also too threatening. Newcrons are all about being yet another self-fighting alien entity on the eastern fringe

While the Pariah Gene stuff was really cool, I always thought that Pariahs themselves were retarded. They remind me of Ratchet & Clank, where Nefarious zaps people with a laser that turns them into robots.

This. I just didn't think they fit with oldcrons. But newcrons are better anyway

You are retarded. The Pariahs were suppose to be the replacement of the Necrons as the perfect servants of the Warp hating C'tan.

And you are retarded too. They are just cyborgs. So it's okay for the Tau and Admech to have cyborgs but a race of flesh harvesters having some converted cyborgs is bad? Please leave.

>durr yoo ar retarded
I should have known the oldcronfags would get triggered by differing opinions.

Not an argument. Notice that you used ad hom and made no counter points. You automatically lost the argument.

>You automatically lost the argument.
>he thinks his opinions are arguments
Sure thing, kid. Keep living in your world.

>implying this is an argument
>implying it's not a discussion
>unironically wanting to "argue" opinions.
How about you throw yourself off a bridge, faggot? You are the fedora tipping, virtue signaling, cock slurping bogey man that Veeky Forums has taught you to be afraid of and you don't even know it.

Except opinions especially dumb ones can be argued against. Like saying the pariahs not fitting with the themes of Oldcrons which is centred around being anti-warp and exploiting the flesh of their victims.

Also more ad homs. You continue to lose.

>You continue to lose.
And you continue to think there are winners in this 'argument' you escalated. So sad.

You are in a disagreement which is an argument. You are too cowardly to defend your "opinion" but too ego driven to admit defeat. That is SAD!

You have yet to say why the Pariahs don't fit the Oldcrons. Just gave up and threw ad homs.

This isn't one person. You're a gigantic faggot and multiple people are telling you so, at least two. Now kindly throw yourself off apt he nearest high rise, you're lack the fundamental self awareness to be allowed to live.

I know there is two morons here. I responded to you both, you blink fool.You both are equally dumb and ad hom trigger happy. Also losers.

Repeatedly screaming "AD HOMINEM" like an arbitrator is going to step in and kiss your boo boos is itself ad hominem, you dumb faggot. Jump out of an airplane.

We can all dream user. We can dream.

As someone not up on necron lore... whats the difference between a pariah and a regular cron?

Also while ya'll sittin around here arguing about what version of Necron is better why not just run your preferred edition of Necron in your group? Isn't 40k basically set up to read however you want it to anyways?

Pariah are humans that have been twisted into their form by a gene within the human race know as well; The 'Pariah Gene' in which they are effectively psykers that the Necron harvasted and forced humans with the gene through biotransferrence.

At least... thats how I remember them way back almost 15 or so years ago

No user, he was the first to cry ad hominem and the first to start flinging insults, therefore by the sacred rules of Veeky Forums set down from the high elders, he has won the argument. We must accept our shame and delete our system32 folders.

But they weren't traditional cyborgs, like the admech. They were humans that specifically underwent a form of the transference that left them with most of their personalities and some of their vital organs. Essentially, their bodies were turned to necrodermis, rather than being chopped up and built.

The reason I find them stupid is that they are counter-intuitive to the Oldcron lore. Why would the C'tan need their personalities if they were only suppose to be anti-warp beacons? Why would lowly humans serve as the mouthpiece of the C'tan and the Necrontyr?

I always heard that they were supposed to be the bridge between living Necrontyr and necrons, but if the crons were slaves to to C'tan like EVERYTHING suggested, why the fuck would they research towards curing the biotransferance?

Face it, the Pariahs are a neat idea, but just don't fit oldcron lore, and would barely fit newcron lore.

Ok, let's go on parade over your retarded posts. Let's start with your blind typing on your most recent reply
>there is two morons
That should be "are", you need to pluralize everything. That's first grade shit.
>blink fool
You're making things up at this point, and not in the fun Shakespeare way.
>also losers.
Sentence fragment. Why should I be expected to artfully debate some dumb faggot who can't even follow basic grammatical structure? You think because your high school speech and debate teacher taught you some fancy words that you get to take a moral high ground when someone twice your age calls you out on being a faggot? How's this for an argument:
>your statements are all formed on the basis of opinions, none of which you have supported with evidence from the source material. Therefore, both stances in this ((((debate)))) are equally valid, that is to say you're both fucking retards. Arguably, you are the greater retard for expecting anything besides banter and light hearted jest on a Norwegian fish pickling forum, but I digress. That would require the examination of a quantity of evidence that would surely occupy an entire thread. Kindly eject yourself from this mortal plain
T. user who doesn't even care about necrons, old or new.

Again, more ad homs and no substance. Continue digging your grave.

Nope, I made no ad hom. Look at the definition, tard

>ad hominem
>created for or because of a specific person
>arguing a basis based on the person rather than the position
>but user, you used ad hominem, therefor you can't argue!
Sure sounds like it fits the bill to me, you dumb faggot.

>There're
>back are they?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what they are?

Nope, I did not say you are wrong because you are tard. I simply said you are tard and here is why you are wrong

Ignored. Attempts at derailing the argument will not work. Whether you are a new or old cronfag you are assigned the loser status for refusing to engage in the real discussion.

Like this gentlemen over here. Learn from his example, you retards.

>But they weren't traditional cyborgs, like the admech.

Yes, they were. They were pariah humans with Necron parts jammed into them. They are traditional cyborgs. You can literally see the human skeleton in the head piece and in DoW 1 they bled actual blood!

> They were humans that specifically underwent a form of the transference t

Transference IMPLIES THE TRANSFIGURING OF SOMETHING. The creation of the Necron pariahs transfers nothing. Its just body augmentation.

>Why would the C'tan need their personalities if they were only suppose to be anti-warp beacons?

The codex lore says nothing about them having personlities and what's this none poitint what does A have to do with B? Anyways, The C'tan allowed the Necron Lords to maintain a spark of their personalities and some of them were could speak and emote. So what's the problem?

>I always heard that they were supposed to be the bridge between living Necrontyr and necrons, but if the crons were slaves to to C'tan like EVERYTHING suggested, why the fuck would they research towards curing the biotransferance?

This entire line is no sense. The pariahs weren't bridge to whatever. They were the replacement of the Necron race. And C'tan weren't researching a cure for the biotransferance. What the fuck?

>Face it, the Pariahs are a neat idea, but just don't fit oldcron lore, and would barely fit newcron lore.

Dude, you have zero knowledge about the oldcrons and mesh mash everything together.

That's ad hominem, user. Calling someone a retard is a personal attack. That's a demerit.

The C'tan Gods seeded the pariah gene in humanity's mammal ancestors so that they can harvest them later.

60 millions years went and the Necrons awakened. They started doing the C'tan directives and among them were the "recruit" of pariah humans. Once captured, the pariah is cyborgaized and turned into a Necron Pariah which represent the C'tan idea of perfection and their vision for the galaxy. They are meant to be the next step in the Necrons evolution, a replacement for the Necrontyr based Necrons.

With legions of their Necron Pariahs at their command, the C'tan would easily have conquered the galaxy.

Personal attacks are not ad hom. It's expression of anger or frustration.

Ad hom is saying "you are wrong because you are X".

Here's a third: You are a fag.

Not an argument.

Now that's pretty metal and allows for an actual Necron sub-faction and some internal strife.

Fanatical Newcronfags are the reason why Necrons are the least developed xenos race with little to none involvement in the main narrative. Because they accepted every shit deliver to them, Necrons themes were eroded to shambles.

Now Chaos can corrupted Necrons. Let this sink in. This is the reason why Newcronfags must be run off from the fandom.

>Now Chaos can corrupted Necrons. Let this sink in.

Chaos has always been able to physically corrupt a Necron, through his hardware and circuitry being affected by Warp-matter just like everything else in the universe. However, Necrons have no souls, and as such have nothing to offer the Chaos Gods in return for service and cannot be "properly" possessed or transformed into a Daemon Prince.

Their bodies are extremely Warp-resistant, to the point where they're immune to all but the most concentrated of Warp energies, but their bodies can't still be corrupted.

TL;DR They are basically just highly-resistant hardware, not unlike a sword or a gun or a ship. They cannot (and will not) voluntarily serve Chaos, because Chaos simply wants nothing to do with them. The only plausible way for a Necron to be corrupted is prolonged and direct exposure to raw Warp energy, which is something they virtually never encounter because of their mastery of Gloom Prisms and the Webway.

Why is there always one guy who ruins a thread on /tg?

sadly it does not seem likely, which is a shame because they genuinely one of the more frightening enemies

>citation needed

Unfortunately not. Just shows how shit Newcrons are when they couldn't even have kept the best of the Oldcrons.

>With legions of their Necron Pariahs at their command, the C'tan would easily have conquered the galaxy.

That's really cool, but what's so special about the Pariah?

A miserable little pile of actually not as much fluff as people think and DoW-inspired headcanon.

You can thank the usual suspect for this one.

Pariahs are psychic blanks. They have no presence in the Warp, are immune to psychic abilities, and can nullify psychics in close proximity.

user have you not seen what they replaced the necrons with? We're never getting anything nice again, just cheese.

I want reddit to leave

No. They never really made sense in oldcrons and they make about as much sense in newcrons.

Wasn't implied culexus etc exist because of the C'tan?

Pariahs are human blanks that undergo biotranspherance.

I don't think they had their orgsns, but I'm not at home so I can't check. I agree with you for the most part (I never really liked them, mostly because they made it easier to phase out...), but I think they could totally fit the new lore in 2ish ways.

1. Cryptek expiramenting with humans with reverse biotranspherance in mind.

2. They are really lichgaurd or preatoreans but because the 3rd ed codex is told from the imperial perspective they are misidentified (a stretch)

They have c'tan phase blades wich iirc are made out of necrodermins (?)

We will return

You clearly never read the Oldcron fluff.

... I'm fine with Necrons taking humans and making robots out of them, because why not?

I don't like them as anti-psyker tech.

It's really friggin' dumb for Necrons ro not have their anti-psyker tech actually date from the war on Heaven.

Also, read hammer and anvil

C'tan having a millions year old scheme to finally have the abti-psyker tech to fight space is damned silly.

Not anymore silly than the Eldar schemes taking thousands of years to complete.

Yup. Hence some third edition fluff talking about how horrified the eldar are at the existence of the culexus and how they see them as basically humanity playing with its own extinction. There was also a short scenario about a Culexus assassin getting captured and partially converted into a Pariah before it busted out.
That's Callidus you're thinking of. I guess the Assassinorum was getting played hard by the Deceiver?

Iirc, it was only Dawn of War that had a Pariah with a personality. The main focus in Oldcron fluff was on how horrible they were, how they were the harbingers of something even more awful.