Steemit Group

Sup. I have been writing articles for the past month or so on Steemit. Recently I started making some decent cash on there, and I decided I could make a steemit group where we all upvote each other's shit and comment in order to make money. I already have a decent amount of steem power on the website, and my most recent post made me like 60 bucks. If you wanna join, here's the link:discord.gg/bfKkvJ

I'll see ya in there.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/@cryptobrodog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't miss out on this NEETs, this is a way to make money without falling for the PnD scam groups.

have they fixed it yet to where you don't have to re-enter your private key every time you want to do any small thing?

it autosaves it for you. never had a problem with it desu

Been there done that 6 months ago. Fucking newfags I swear

whats the problem mang?

FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS

thx for bump

cmon guys. we've got some people in here making money already.

This is seriously a good idea. Get in early, Don't miss out.

bumping. take a chance guys, its literally free.

>FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS

Yeah but I'm not very knowledgeable about crypto in order to write 1k words essays. What do you write about?

steemit.com/@cryptobrodog

here's a profile of my articles. you can write about anything, not just crypto, and it doesnt have to be very long.

Nothing. You're on the right track. But sadly you're too late. But here's to hoping you'll make it. Stay away from Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is Africa tier now

I'm the same guy btw . We were too late too. The right time to get in was summer 2016. You'd be a millionaire today with zero investment capital. I'm not exaggerating

thanks. i shouldve gotten in way back when, but oh well. today is a better starting point than tomorrow

The thing about steemit is instead of making money from mining or staking, you get money from actually producing content. And the point of the group is to somewhat artificially upvote each other and abuse the social network's business model. Basically they're constantly minting new coins and they're spread around based on upvotes and the power of the people who upvoted you. If you can't see the abusabiltiy here than you're dumb as nails.

tl;dr
It's literally post something that isn't absolute garbage = get money, like OP you can live off this shit.

Good progress so far, come on guys, don't be shy.

i understand that. I write good content and I encourage others in the group to make good content. Im not writing pajeet tier posts, I'm giving actually good crypto advice. I called req and salt way back in november.

But if you write good posts, you get money from people who appreciate it, and from the vote group, you'll be doing even better.

exactly. this vote group is gonna be very lucrative for those who post good content. we even had discussion of building private upvote bots.