REQ

does anyone else just stash their day trade money in req and sleep easy knowing that one day soon they will wake up rich as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/request-network-is-more-than-just-paypal-2-0-it-could-revolutionize-the-finance-world-87b54bb455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yea until i make a shit tier trade and i'm stuck holding bags, then my portfolio just gets annoying

Nah. Sold ath ;)

I'm assuming you bought back in yesterday user

the confiest hold.

This.

REQ is a long-term hold. If you want to make a couple thousand then go find a PnD shitcoin.

Investing in REQ right now is like investing in ETH when it was $6 in 2016.

If you want to become a millionaire then just hodl your REQ and wait 3-4 years.

I'm actually putting all my gains on this faggot.
MCAP is so low.

Just sleep a bit more, I need more of it and right now i'm stuck with bags.

>5 cents from ATH
>bragging about selling at the top

this isn't the real ATH though.
t's still just climbing up.

I think it will reach a dollar before it has a first little dip / retrace / correction

guys...
if everyone will hodl Req indefinitely with enormous profit in sight even after it is released for use, won't we bring ourselves and the system down because of our greed?

why is everyone in this thread so bullish on req? what's so great about it?

>not day trading REQ

So far the team has been delivering pretty well and the idea behind it is good. ("paypal of crypto")

And Mcap is still low.

99% of REQ traders will dump their tokens for easy profits. The price has been organically grown in the last couple of weeks and the team has been over-delivering on their goals.

The ETH team had $18 million available from their ICO, and REQ has $32 million.

REQ won't moon in the next couple of weeks heck it won't even moon next year, this is a long-term game.

If you hodl your REQ tokens for the next 4-5 years you will literally become a millionaire.

At $100 per REQ the market cap would be $64 billion, BCH is currently at $50 billion.

Once Casper and POS are implemented for ETH and ERC-20 tokens the coin will truly explode in value.

This is literally exactly what I do

thanks for making this clear for me bro

one last thing, is there something like a paper wallet for req? don't want to have everything on binance in case the chinks fuck up

I just ran the numbers and we're due for a pump to .40 -.45
theres too many shitcoins gaining marketcap on req

I'm holding 4k of ZRX and will move half into REQ, how stupid is that?

Idea behind it is novel and useful.

Tean delivers ahead of schedule and is not interested in pnd schemes and overhyping their product.

Market cap is extremely small. Blowing up this one can easily go 50x before hitting IOTA numbers.

Paypal has a market cap of $90 billion though.
The chances of REQ actually being that successful are very slim, and paypal might develop its own blockchain in the meantime.

Get yourself a ledger nano s and send your REQ to your ETH wallet.

Buy 10k REQ and forget about them for the next 4-5 years.

Once all milestones have been achieved like staking and token burn, the coin will be easily worth $100 AT LEAST.

Sure you can day trade REQ now and make a couple thousand and blow it all up for stupid shit like a TV or Gucci sneakers.

Or you can do what I said above, and become a multimillionaire in 4-5 years.

Im holding my REQ

On the side I made a trade with LTC, I'm stuck with because I dont wanna make a loss. As soon as I can I dump my profits into my REQ stash

My day trading money pretty much is my REQ...so maybe?

I'm up 15% of my REQ holdings since a few days ago though so I'm pretty happy. Hope it actually goes somewhere, but I have growing concerns about the longevity of all ERC20 tokens desu.

Why doesn't Bittrex have this damn coin yet?

There have been some pretty high quality discussions here on Req which makes me curious about its endgame potential.

Looks marketable and at a low marketcap right now. Redpill me on this coin. What are the cautions IYO?

You can use MEW, the withdraw cost from Binance is peak yellow Jew though.

This is true.

But when you look at coins like BCH that are literally NOTHING else than a fork of Bitcoin and has $50 billion market cap, then you will realise that a coin like REQ is way, WAY too undervalued.

The next cryptocurrency Bullrun will occur once staking begins for ETH and ERC-20 tokens.

> and paypal might develop its own blockchain in the meantime.

LOL

Erc20 shitcoin. Thoughts?

Why REQ over TRX? I’m serious and talking about 5 years of holding

TRX is a literal nothing being pumped by whales in conjunction with tweets from the owner (or whatever) to milk noobs.

Who says that you have to choose one over the other?

Honestly just invest in every coin you can find that has potential, AT LEAST $1k in every coin.

I come from the 2015-16 era were crypti(now Lisk), NXT, Waves, Blackcoin, Augur, DigixDAO is today's REQ, QTUM, NEO, TRX.

If you had invested $1k each in crypti, NXT, Waves etc last year, you would be a multimillionaire today.

New coins like REQ, QTUM, OMG, TRX, NEO etc are literally your 2nd chance.

w-will the 500 Ark I bought a couple of months ago make me a millionaire senpai?

at least it's surprisingky holding well around 0.3$

i can literally spend 2k$ if I were to start from 0 ( i have 2,5k$ atm) cause I’m a student

Be understandable that I want to go all in in 1 coin and not diversify

you won't make it with $2k if unless you know how to day trade or you go all in on something

You still can make it. Putting half of that in XRB 10 days ago would already put you up there.

damn right it will. its the fucking skeleton key

That are you talking about? That's only 300%.

This.
REQ is easiest to daytrade. You can increase your REQ stack by 5% daily by spending just 2-3 hrs on Binance

>$100
I'm gonna be on the forbes rich list...

I hope so. I constantly feel bad about getting in late and being an arklet.

You staking that Ark right bro?

Yeah, small gains with only 500 though. Sometimes I wish I daytraded it.

>day trade money
>doesn't day trade at all
You don't have day trade money.

Yea and will be another 300% in next 2 months.

What are your coins? I currently only have xrb and ark. Trying to do the long term hold. Thinking about req now..

I do this but with the true patrician coin XRB

I'm something like Ark 55%, XMR 33%, REQ 10%, ETH 2%.

Probably needs a lot of work desu, but I can't bring myself to liquidate the Ark and XMR.

Even if you were right, 300% in 2 months is nothing, no one knows how long this market will last. With 2k you literally need 200x to sort of make it.

>hur durr next paypal
Jesus. Online payments would be just one of the many use cases for the Request Network. Educate yourselves hackernoon.com/request-network-is-more-than-just-paypal-2-0-it-could-revolutionize-the-finance-world-87b54bb455

REQ aims to be a financing platform in the blockchain. Besides online payments, we are talking audit, escrow services, tax modules, crowdfunding plattform, automatic legal services, and many more use cases. That's why it is bullish and a long term hold.

I think the days of 200x are very, very over. Unless you get very lucky with the pumps you happen to ride. You'd need a fucking time machine though.