>Struggle of Balance Edition
A new fan-made campaign is out made by TheHelpfulAI
imgur.com/a/VorUj

>What is Android: Netrunner?
youtube.com/watch?v=VAslVfZ9p-Y

>Official FFG News & Spoilers site:
fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/android-netrunner-the-card-game/

>Official FAQ (post-MWL), Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/aa/d3/aad35e6c-afdb-4de4-b034-ec5b5b748106/adn_faq_v312.pdf
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>NAPD Most Wanted List
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/fa/84/fa84c620-cd7e-4c6c-96bd-c703419fca5e/adn_mwl_v12_web.pdf

>Card List and Data Pack Details:
netrunnerdb.com/
blackat.co.uk

>Deckbuilding Resources:
netrunnerdb.com/
meteor.stimhack.com/
acoo.net

>Breaker Cost Comparisons, Old Netrunner
emergencyshutdown.net/

>Articles and Blogs:
stimhack.com/
self-modifyingcode.com/
runawaynode.wordpress.com/
sneakdoor.wordpress.com/
netreadyeyes.wordpress.com

>Podcasts
runlastclick.blogspot.ca/
canlaugh.com/nerdrunners/
northerngamingnetwork.com/tagme/
thewinningagenda.com/

Try "Why I run", great for prospective Runners looking for a hands-on demo on how Running works (replace spaces with dots):
www nagnazul com/whyirun/whyirun.html

Play Netrunner online (replace spaces with dots):
Jinteki net

>Sealed Format Generator
anrsealed.com/

AutocardAnywhere is a Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari extension to get quick access to cards while browsing a site

Check out the very WIP 1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/Android:_Netrunner

Worlds of Android Scan now in the OP
mega.nz/#!y0cC3ahR!bQlSrpCY4NamDKvq8FPXJEHAFS2WAvfzkZ0oyTbM_us

Old Bread

The Story
After the 23 Seconds a group of Runners of New Angeles decided that the Corps' reign over the city was too dangerous for everyone. Therefore they decided to destroy their power structure for good and bring down the Corps' systems in a coordinated attack. This group called themselves the "Vox Populi" - the voice of the people. The Corps however learned what was brewing in The Shadow Net and formed a cooperative group as well: The "Crisis Union". Tasked with defending the status quo and destroying the hacker resistance they formed ranks against the coming storm.

Behind the Story
Struggle of Balance is a campaign in which two players assume the role of a group of Runners and Corps to fight over the ten districts of New Angeles. In each match they compete for a different district each with a unique constant ability. The winner of a match is granted access to the resources of that district in the form of a Bonus card they can use for later matches. The first player who wins six games wins the campaign.

The rule book is six pages long is followed by print pages that contain new card types that are used in the campaign. Finally, the campaign includes a range of variants that can be used to enhance the play experience.

Oh yeah, I saw that, looks cool - especially like the way you get bonuses for taking different parts of the city - even outside the campaign itself, it seems like something that's not only good, but that you could adapt as well

Lovely new card art, shame the card's a bit naff

"Big John" got a hearty chuckle out of me.
Really liking some of the ideas here (Qunide could make a cool non-campaign card with some work).

Really need to give that and Watchdog a good test run, but the only other players here interested in doing it are in about as much of a work crunch as I am. Probably won't before the end of September we can dedicate a whole day to that.

I think it could be made into an interesting point. I see this and then I see Arkham Horror LCG and see the lines crossing, I would need lots of premade flavour texts for each line though.
And time of course, always time.

For some purely irrational reason, I feel the urge to make a Chief Slee/An Offer You Can't Refuse deck.

Chief Slee +multi-sub barriers + traps is a great no-win situation - you rez the Snare or Junebug when you rez the Hive or whatever.

Then you back channels for extra lulz

I really like Chief Slee actually, I think it's sad she didn't seem to gel with the hive-mind at all.

Bonus point for landing a kill because of HE3. That kind of shit makes one love a card.

Play Psychographics on a card, then Back Channels to triple your credit pool.
Then Resistor protecting R&D.

They ruined the lore

How so?

Too much stuff, no more room for imagination to fill-in the bank?
Change in tone? In quality of content?

What are the changes you lament, and when according to you did they happen?

My mind is full of (admiring) fuck.

Is this a good deck? What could I do to help it?

Iain Stirling: Retired Spook
45 cards
Influence: 10/10 ●●●●●●●
Tournament legal
Event (5)
2 Account Siphon
3 Hostage
Hardware (7)
3 Dyson Mem Chip
3 Sports Hopper
1 Şifr ●
Program (16)
3 Au Revoir
3 Femme Fatale
2 Golden
1 Misdirection ●●
2 Peregrine
2 Saker
3 Tapwrm
Resource (17)
1 Aaron Marrón
3 Data Folding
1 Guru Davinder ●
2 Keros Mcintyre
1 London Library ●●
1 Sacrificial Construct ●
3 Same Old Thing
2 The Supplier
3 Zona Sul Shipping

For one thing, that "tournament legal" bit is a misnomer - the MWL means Sifr will fuck up your deckbuilding

Another thing, you have a lot of programs, and you hardware includes quite a bit of Link that' no longer really neccessary

Library birds I'm assuming? Sifr is an interesting choice for it, especially in Iain. Lots of slots dedicated to the bouncing gimmick, I'd worry about not being able to anything to the faster corp decks.

Not sure how useful Au Revoir will be since you don't have much opportunity to use it, Aeneas might be a better replacement. No Mars cards though, maybe you don't have it?

Misdirection seems an odd choice, I'd replace that and Dyson chips for LLDS Diamonds for the hand size, especially because you're looking to bounce stuff often.

Davinder and SacCon are kind of weird choices too. Any reason for them?

Bump

There isn't even that much to go on with for now, although the WoA fluff book is a decent start. Would be nice if there was a follow up to reflect the 23 Seconds.

Talking about said event, if Titan wasn't on the evergreen pool, it would surely have gone the way as GRNDL is.

I agree that Au Revoir seems inauspicious here. I'm thinking Aenas could pull the same role with some more weight. I'm guessing you're working on a limited Cardpool given Folding but no Underworld in that set up?

Zona Sul Shipping is a very weird one.
Like Hard at Work, it's a card whose potential (and here it's only a potential) lies in a meta that never came to be. Just compare money output with the latest darling, Bloo Moose, which is very likely to land you 2 credits per turn (that being said, you can combine the two).

At first card seems laser-focused for a deck that basically only wants a sudden huge sum of money for some game-closing shenanigans. But then best case scenario, imagine you manage to put three of them on the table by turn two for game that last 15 turns - so you unload them all by turn 14. 6 credits investments, 6 clicks (3 install, 3 unload) for 36 credits output, 30 creds benefits. A single TriMaf that fires every turn from turn one will land you 30 credits, 28 benefits, but for 16 clicks. The question becomes, why are those clicks at a premium in your deck?

My hunch is that it's a piece for a now at least stillborn archetype.
We have those converging cards in CBI Raid, the Black File, Unscheduled Maintenance; Gordian Drip, Analog Dreamer and System Outage to a point, I guess, for a deck that wants to force the game into a a glacial, overextended pace for a big endgame payoff that is still pretty nebulous.

Another use could be if you're suddenly afraid of going high liquidity for most of the game?

Film Critics to keep your ability relevant.

>if Titan wasn't on the evergreen pool, it would surely have gone the way as GRNDL is.

Isn't Titan the main supplier of NA credits or something though? I doubt they'd go completely under since that would fuck up the economy a lot worse than the 23 Seconds will. Actual game repercussions would be switching from the term 'credits' to whatever NBN has to offer.

It's the backer, in the same way a national govenrment backs other fiat currencies - the full name of the Credit is something the "Titan Transnational Trade Credit", and it's basically become standard for transactions in the business world and in space

Given how disruptive the 23 seconds were, wouldn't placing all the golden eggs on that basket be a terrible idea?

People still use USD and Yuan and things, but the 23 seconds was a unique and world-shaking event, so it's not like everyone is trusting some fragile thing

Related to this, custom card user here; how does this look?

Local Scrip
Resource
2c Crim 2 inf
1recurring credit : use these credits to pay for Connections

Representing local money being better to pay people with, and your invested TTTCredits being generally a lot stronger and more stable, than most currencies

Fair, people is not going to kill themselves to include this card, but it's good econ. You can even push it and make it so you gain 1c when you install a connection. It would give an edge when playing 0 cost connections.

Yeah, credit gain as should be fine. We don't have ways to recur connections yet so it won't be abusable, and even if it were there aren't many connections that can benefit from recursion, though a few (Dean Lister being foremost) do exist.

Looks fine, but like said you could probably push it. You have pay for, so does that mean abilities as well as install. Because the list of credit payments on connections is very small and kind of damage centric. I have

First Responders
Guru Davinder
Councilman
Officer Frank
Political Operative
Street Peddler?
The Supplier?
The Archivist??
The Source???

My guess is that Street Peddler and the Supplier could use a credit for using connections, which the Archivist and the Source could not.

Ooh wait, maybe pay for *in faction connections*? To keep in theme with the local currency thing. Might be too narrow a scope though.

I really wish SYN Attack wasn't a double.
I can see why it is, but I really don't think it needed that brake.

Too bad. Well, still a lovely card.